It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Gore Needs Control of YOUR Facebook Acct

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Seems Al Gore is going to change the minds of global warming skeptics in a 24 hour blitz of propoganda. All he needs is control of all social media and the airwaves. He's asking for your help. It appears Manbearpig has raised it's ugly head again and Al plans to get him this time. He's really super cereal this time.

readersupportednews.org...

www.youtube.com...

"There will be a full-on assault on climate skeptics, exploring where they get their funding from."

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I hope he publishes the results. It would be nice to find out who is supposed to be funding me.

Because they're way way WAY behind on doing so.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitjustme
Seems Al Gore is going to change the minds of global warming skeptics in a 24 hour blitz of propoganda. All he needs is control of all social media and the airwaves. He's asking for your help. It appears Manbearpig has raised it's ugly head again and Al plans to get him this time. He's really super cereal this time.

readersupportednews.org...

www.youtube.com...

"There will be a full-on assault on climate skeptics, exploring where they get their funding from."

Al Gore the rapist, energy glutton is going to school us. Who does this guy think he is? What is the message? That when i take a shower i am killing the earth? The carbon is evil and killing the earth? GOOD LUCK. Only a retarded brain dead spaz would believe that carbon is killing the earth.. I mean... What the hell? SO WHAT if the earth is warming? Why should i give a crap? Millions are starved and killed in wars everyday, oil spilling into the oceans, corporations are poisoning the earth DAILY and i am supposed to care about carbon? F U YOU SACK OF DUNG. What an evil sick and twisted individual. It would be funny if it wasn't so sick and twisted.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The saddest thing is he leaves a bigger "carbon footprint"what ever that is, then ten of us would in a lifetime. He travels in private jets and with a fleet of SUVs. The hypocrisy of it all is disgusting.

Hey Al...try to lead by example instead of pseudoscience and threats.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Facebook Account Login
username : SemiDamaged
password : 12345

Spaceballs reference. www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-9-2011 by SemiDamaged because: So people don't actually try

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This proves it's all about politics,no?

new topics

top topics

join