posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:01 AM
1. Candman Vs. Wishmaster - Candyman would probably win the fight. The Djinn from Wishmaster has the disadvantage of needing somebody to make a wish
in order to cause chaos. Candyman only needs somebody to say his name three times. Then out comes the hook and the bees.
2. Leatherface Vs. Pennywise - This one is most likely going to Pennywise. It's a demented clown with supernatural powers fighting against a retard
with a chainsaw and a skin suit. Come on.
3. Chucky Vs. Leprechaun - I'm voting Chucky on this one. While the Leprechaun has the supernatural advantage, he also has some significant
weaknesses. Like being unable to hurt you if you have a piece of his gold or being easily distracted by a pile of dirty shoes. Chucky would just need
to get his hands on a 4-leaf clover and bring the beat down.
4. Critters Vs. Gremlins - This fight goes to the Critters, hands down. They are vicious little beasts with insatiable appetites and the ability to
shoot spikes out of their backs or turn themselves into a giant ball of death. The mischevious gremlins would not survive.
5. Werewolves Vs. Zombies - Depending on the type of werewolf, I'd say they would probably lose. If they are classic werewolves that only turn under
the full moon, they will be pretty much powerless most of the time. It's still a toss up but I'm going with Zombies.
6. Jason Voorhies Vs. Frankenstein - Jason, hands down. He is smart, just as strong, and quite a bit faster than Frankenstein.
7. Aliens Vs. Pinhead - I think the match would go to Pinhead. He is a demon from hell with the ability to call forth a seemingly unlimited number of
hooks and chains to tear you limb from limb. He can open a portal to hell and use a variety of supernatural abilities. The Aliens are limited by
animal instinct with only the advantage of speed and acidic blood.
8. Predator Vs. The Mummy - I'm going with the Mummy. While the Predator is tough and utilizes some awesome claw blades, a shoulder cannon and
thermal vision, the mummy can turn himself into sand. He can call forth an army of undead warriors and suck out your life force. I'm willing to bet
that the Predators are a bit rusty on reading Egyptian heiroglypics and won't know how to stop him.
9. Michael Myers Vs. Pumpkinhead - Probably Michael Myers. While Pumpkinhead is a resurrected demon with super strength, Michael is faster, sneakier
and able to take a beating. It seems that no matter how many times he SHOULD have died, he didn't. It's like he has some regenerative ability like
Jason Voorhies or Wolverine.
10. Vampires vs. Freddy - Freddy wins. While Vampires are all powerful at night, they sleep during the day. And in dream land they aren't invincible.
I'm willing to bet Freddy could take out quite a few of them before they find some way to stop him.
11. Jeepers Creepers VS. The Tooth Fairy - Jeepers Creepers. They can both fly. They are both supernaturally fast and strong. But Jeepers Creepers can
take a beating. He can eat someone and regenerate any body part, including his head. His only weakness is the time limit he has before going back into
hibernation. The tooth fairy on the other hand has a weakness to light. Jeepers Creepers can walk around during the day. Tooth Fairy can't. All he
would need to do is keep her out when the sun came up.
12. Cujo Vs. Troll - Troll wins. It's a dog with rabies against a supernatural creature that can do magic.
13. Creature from the Black Lagoon Vs. The Thing - I'd say the Thing would win. In fact, It would probably eat the creature.
14. The Tall Man Vs. The Demon from the Exorcist - I vote for the Tall Man. Unlike the exorcist, he would not be worried about whether or not the
possessed girl survives. He harvests corpses anyway. I'm guessing he would have those floating balls pummel the crap out of her, cut out her brain
and make another flying sphere.
15. Ghost Face Vs. Jack - I'm going with Ghost Face, considering it was 2 relatively intelligent people in the first Scream film. I think they can
handle one crazy dude with an axe.
16. Christine Vs. The Goblin Truck - Hands down, this would go to Christine. The Goblin truck needs to be refueled. Christine is able to repair damage
to itself. I'm sure that means it's also got the power to keep moving without fuel. Plus, Christine is much more maneuverable than the semi.