It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plants Conspiracy? What If Plants Rule Our World?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I found a very interesting and crazy theory!

This guy/or girl talk about trees being the real masters of our planet together with other plants.

Green Earth?

I must admit, with all the wars, killings, violence, disrespect and ignorance human race really look like a mental institution where everybody thinks they are the best but they are actually crazy, ignorant and a kind of a low life form...

What do you think?

Plants Conspiracy: What If Humans are Not The Most Developed Beings on The Planet and It's Plants That Rule Our World?

What if all that “humans being a greatest achievement of evolution” is a big LIE? What if we have been deceived and lied to? What if it’s plant life that rules the world? Plants are older than the animals and much MUCH older than humans. And they are still around, many kinds live very long and even if they die they are able to grow again, they are incredibly adaptable. When you look at the tree, what do you see?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Plants do rule the world. Just let them stop producing oxygen and see just how long life continues on this planet!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
maybe plants have psychic powers...

im sorry but even I can't keep a straight face with this one =) but srsly, humans can't live without plants because oxygen, technically we're symbyotic with plantlife..

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Plants created animals to move themselves about.

I think plants have a lot more going on than we think. Check out the documentary "The Secret ::Life of Plants".

Plants have found hundreds of different methods of living seamlessly with the environment. From trees to seaweed to algae to grass to weeds and bushes, fly eating plants, viines. . How many have we got? ZERO. Maybe one if you count tribal life.

We move plants around and treat them like dirt (haha) but they'll be here long after we're gone

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
So it could be something that we still don't know about the plants.

I can see all of your have some respect for the plants...

When you see a big tall and OLD tree you gotta feel respect for it.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
well they're lucky, they're autotrophs. they dont need to eat to nourish themselves. they use the sun.

imagine they are likely graceful, peaceful extraterrestrial sentient beings who are humanoid but are green and make their own food..

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

agent orange/round up!

When they come to throw me out on the street I'll comeback and take the word rule" seriously.

edit on 13-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab

I think plants have a lot more going on than we think. Check out the documentary "The Secret ::Life of Plants".

Plants have found hundreds of different methods of living seamlessly with the environment. From trees to seaweed to algae to grass to weeds and bushes, fly eating plants, viines. . How many have we got? ZERO. Maybe one if you count tribal life.

We move plants around and treat them like dirt (haha) but they'll be here long after we're gone

I completely agree with this one.

We think plants are not smart because they not talk and they do not show to use that they are "smart" but if we take what you just said into account it seems like plants are much smarter than us...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
We have to reverse our way of thinking. We have this misconception the being an advanced creature means that we can build things, synthesize, be aware of ourselves and know who I am. The truth is that Humans seem to be the only species on this planet that hasnt completely evolved.

Everything that is good for this planet we call nature. The animals are nature. The live in perfect harmony. They do not leave anything behind and work to make this world more habitable. This is not so for the humans.

Man, to have all the answers of the cosmos and the earth. Maybe one day.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Have you been watching:"avatar" before bed again?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Have you been watching:"avatar" before bed again?

how about you say something clever about the topic, what do you think about it?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I can't get to the root of why I disagree with this, it seems to branch off into topics that I think are barking mad. I better just leaf

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
At last - a reason to like Monsanto!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
All those strange thoughts my old pot head fiends had ...becacuase they smoked/digested...plants...so the plants were the source of all their trippy ideas?

Like magic mushrooms they contain all ancient subconcious?

Starred and flagged a great thread .

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
All those strange thoughts my old pot head fiends had ...becacuase they smoked/digested...plants...so the plants were the source of all their trippy ideas?

Like magic mushrooms they contain all ancient subconcious?

Starred and flagged a great thread .

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
thank you all for the replies.

I thought I am the only one who consider this "plant rules" theory...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Strange this thread appears twice in the" my ATS threads " menu,...one of the threads has my previous post double posted the other doesn't.
What does this mean?
Iam mildly confused on this.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Strange this thread appears twice in the" my ATS threads " menu,...one of the threads has my previous post double posted the other doesn't.
What does this mean?
Iam mildly confused on this.

vicious fight against the plants will never stop and that is why they are trying to remove this thread.

top topics

join