It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop kills 14 years old unarmed boy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
And the cop should have been fired... LONG AGO...

Mom Says Prickly School Cop Killed Her Son

She says the cop had been reprimanded 16 times in the previous 4 years, suspended without pay 5 times, and "recommended for termination for insubordination," but the school kept him on the force "without remedial training."

Should have been fired... a LONG time ago... but as always, cops protect their own, even if they are total scum.

What happened :

Lopez says her son, Derek, got into a fight with another boy at a school bus stop and punched the other boy once, in November 2010.

"Defendant, Alvarado, having responded to a call regarding a bus with a flat tire, witnessed Derek strike the other boy. He ordered Derek to 'freeze.' Derek hesitated and then ran from defendant Alvarado," according to the complaint.

"Ignoring his supervisor's orders to 'stay with the victim and get the information from him,' Alvarado placed the second boy into the patrol car and sped into the neighborhood to search for Derek."

Lopez says her son jumped over a fence and hid in a shed in the back yard of a house. The homeowner saw him, called 911, and alerted a neighbor, who pointed Alvarado in Derek's direction. Lopez says her son never left the shed, never approached the house or threatened the homeowner or her daughters, and posed no threat to anyone.

Nonetheless, she says: "In violation of NISD police department procedures, Alvarado drew his weapon immediately after exiting the patrol car. With his gun drawn, he rushed through the gate and into the back yard. Within seconds from arriving at the residence, Alvarado shot and killed the unarmed boy hiding in the shed."

I hope the cop gets what he deserves... which would be sent to jail and have the bejesus beaten out of him if he really did that...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Well they shut the last one down a few minutes ago, despite the OP bringing entirely new information to the topic and event. I wonder how long for this thread to be killed to... 5 4 3 2 1 ...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This all could have been prevented if the kid didnt break a series of laws. Dont run from a law officer , dont assult somebody, dont hide, dont trespass. SO the summary, dont break the laws in multiple ways in a short period of time, and this probably could have been prevented.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Unbelievable. He didn't freeze and hid, so the cop arrived with gun drawn on a child and shot him.

If this happened in my children's school, they would never be attending again, not sent into that dangerous enviroment. And I would not be able to speak for if my son could throw a punch when and if someone was tormenting him or calling him names. I have 5 boys, seen somethings in my time. No one would hire a cop, we don't have cops at the school to begin with here in Canada.

The school board, and his superiors are all guilty with him based on his record. I woudn't give a darn it the police miscarried justice. ALL OF THEM WOULD BE IN LAWSUITS AND TAILED, FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES. INCLUDING THEIR SUPERIORS.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
This all could have been prevented if the kid didnt break a series of laws. Dont run from a law officer , dont assult somebody, dont hide, dont trespass. SO the summary, dont break the laws in multiple ways in a short period of time, and this probably could have been prevented.

WHO CARES IF HE DIDN'T OBEY OR FREEZE OR THREW A PUNCH. HE IS A BOY. AND THEY OFTEN BOLT, RUN, AND PUNCH WHEN CALLED NAMES. NORMAL! AVERAGE!

WHAT HAPPENED WAS INSANE PSYCHOPATHY!

PERIOD! PERIOD! PERIOD!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
If they close "this one" down, then a link to the original, up and running should given, eh? I intend to add my comments.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Who cares? Im sure the family, and the boy care now.

Its a simple concept, when an officer of the law tells you to stay put. You stay put.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kellynap43

People like you are the reason this world is in the mess it is.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
the other thread hasn't been closed down, I just posted a response on it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Unless there was another thread which was closed down.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

Really? Someone who is law abiding and staight as an arrow? Is the reason why the world is a mess? Someone who listens to law officers and authority figures? Someone who donates time to the needy? Someone who pays taxes and votes?

Maybe you should take a look in the mirror, and ask yourself if you can do better. I do that everyday.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
reply to post by Firefly_

Really? Someone who is law abiding and staight as an arrow? Is the reason why the world is a mess? Someone who listens to law officers and authority figures? Someone who donates time to the needy? Someone who pays taxes and votes?

Maybe you should take a look in the mirror, and ask yourself if you can do better. I do that everyday.

They have a problem with you because like myself they know that weak minded sheeple that do anything an authority figures tells them and worse defends any action are the problem with a supposed free nation. Strong free thinking people that stand up to tyranny are the reason you live in a free country. If the founding founders and people of our country years ago were like you, we would pledging allegiance to the Crown.

But hey, don't worry about, find some other Fox news watching, church going, rat your neighbors out for any infraction, goody two shoes and tell each other how great you are for following all the rules your betters create. You should consider a job as a government bureaucrat, you'd be great at it!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Please add commentary to existing thread.

Closed.

top topics

join