It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Policeman Shoots 14-Year-old to Death After Bus-Stop Fight.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This is just plain F'd up.What's going on with these cops just blatantly disregarding peoples rights and drawing their weapons,and killing.Doesn't take a high IQ to be a cop,that's obvious.

The officer was responding to a school bus which had a flat tire,when he noticed two young boys fighting.He ordered them to freeze and the young man took off running.He pursued the boy but lost him in the neighborhood and then returned to the scene.The officer then recieved instructions from dispatch to remain at the scene with the other boy and get info.
Ignoring his supervisors orders he then put the second bot in his unit and pursued the first boy.
Source

The complaint reviewed by Courthouse News Service stated that Alvarado then began chasing the teen in the neighborhood across the street from the school in his patrol car. He lost sight of the teen in that neighborhood and returned to the location of the fight. At that time Alvarado called dispatch.

"Dispatch recordings reflect that his supervisor directed Alvarado to stay with the other boy and to 'not do any big search over there,'" the complaint stated. "Ignoring his supervisor's orders to 'stay with the victim and get the information from him,' Alvarado placed the second boy into the patrol car and sped into the neighborhood to search for [the dead teen]."

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
sounds like that kid was no good at hide and seek. got capped for it

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Discussed at length months ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

I'd found other threads where this had initially been discussed but I'm not the thread cops. You also bring something new I hadn't seen in this story prior to your link.

According to Courthouse News Service, the mother of the dead teen alleged that Daniel Alvarado, the school district's police officer in question, had been reprimanded 16 times over the last four years; suspended without pay five times; and "recommended for termination for insubordination."

I hadn't realized this cop had absolutely no business still wearing a Uniform. The kid would be alive today had they not bent over backwards to give a rogue cop every chance to show how far out of control he was really capable of going. Apparently it did take a dead kid to prove the point to those who supervised this menace to the public.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join