It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama photo-op w/ chemtrails?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

What the heck are you TRYING to explain?????
You don't think I think it's a plane? Whatever man!

I am talking about what it's depicting! Whether overhead or reflective.

Good gawd..... some people just want to fight and hate and beat up people who simply QUESTION what they wouldn't ordinarily question.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

A friendly reminder...

...to please stick to the thread topic. This thread is precariously close to looking like Swiss cheese.

Many thanks!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I am going to leave this last note because I don't want to make Maria mad at me

If, what is NOW agreed to as a 'reflection'.......why was I so out of line or----- off my rocker or----- a visit away from a lobotomy by suggesting "hey, looks like Obama's photo-op caught some 'chem' trails' in it?"

I really and truly don't get it.

You can certainly disagree with people who fully believe in chemtrails (as I do) but by attacking a really innocent thread like this really speaks volumes to those who maliciously have little to add.

A 'chem' trail is a 'chem' trail (or not. could be just a contrail. I know that) whether it's observed in person, on film, in a photo or reflecting off of the Air Force One.

That was really my whole entire point.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: Edit to add video

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It isn't even reflecting anything overhead.

It is simply a glare from the sun.

Your other pic where you asked 'where are the clouds' was simply taken in the evening when there would be no glare.

You can see it is late in the evening in the photo.

These types of things are so simple it amazes me that people actually think they have something special.
edit on 14-9-2011 by megabytz because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2011 by megabytz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Thank you for your non-attack reply

But let me see if I understand this:

Supposed chemtrails are only supposed chemtrails when NOT reflected, right?

So in other words, if I saw (what looked to be) 4 or 8 chemtrails overhead, and instead of taking a DIRECT picture of the trails.....I choose to shoot the picture in a more artist fashion by using a mirror then..........there are no more chemtrails?

Is that what I'm understanding? Is THAT how this works?

Hey, to the poster above with his little cousin?.......can you get your little cousin back here. Maybe he can help me figure this out.
Thanks

I am sorry but that was a bunch of nonsensical B.S.

Chemtrails don't exist period, whether someone catches what appears to be contrails off of a reflection or if someone takes a direct picture of the sky containing contrails.

'Chemtrails' are simply a delusional creation of conspiratorial minds that do not understand the science behind the creation of contrails. There is 0 evidence that they are spraying anything but gullible people fall for the B.S. that fear mongers and charlatans post on the internet.

'Chemmies' are some of the most irrational and illogical people I have ever talked to. For some reason ordinary existence is not mysterious or exciting enough for them so they get wrapped up in the intrigue of these inane conspiracy theories and all their 'evidence' stems from a misunderstanding of meteorological science and a confirmation bias.

I have found that most people that get wrapped up in nonsense like this do not have the intelligence to comprehend the actual mysteries of life and the universe so they fall back on speculation about some secret cabal that wants to enslave mankind. Or they want to feel like some revolutionary that is making a difference by exposing the truth about TPTB whether it is the truth or not.

To be honest, it is truly pitiful and kind of sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join