It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama photo-op w/ chemtrails?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I don't give in or up that easily, SHOW me the 'cloud-like' patterns on the photos I subsequently provided please.

Again I am not saying I'm right but my god, if we can photo shop items IN OR OUT..... you think the government is beneath that?

Okay. I may be wrong but not based on what's been presented thus far anyway.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Where are the clouds?

Now you're making me have a conspiracy within my own conspiracy!

So? Point of the clouds please?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Just my observation here in having seen shows about Air Force One, but I'm going to guess the clouds we see in your top picture in the OP are mirror images of clouds that definitely do exist in the direction opposite and at an angle to the camera position. They apparently keep the Air Force One aircraft cleaned to a near polish as standard procedure.

In all fairness, I guess I'll be the only one willing to admit I was also taken by the first photo..until I read Phage's msg, went back and looked again, then did the mother of all face palms. At a casual glance though...it almost..well, okay, no it really doesn't. I guess we really DO see what we 'expect' to see and after the headline, that is what I expected to see in the picture. Sure enough, I saw it.

Ooops. I think they call this an educational moment.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Okay I am going to do the opposite today and confirm ignorance.

Yes there chemtrails they just put that door there to confuse awake people such as yourself and expose all the paid disinfo agents that try and reason with you.

As a matter of fact Obama was just about to take of in AFO and fly up there to do his own spraying.

I also saw a you tube video recently that proves that the government has found away to communicate with trees so now all the trees are spying on us and the sheeple and feeding the NWO intel on our activities.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Okay, your original photo is a reflection on the paint work that resembles a cloud. It's the angle of the photograph that has captured that.

On the other photo's you have provided they are taken from a different angle, therefore there is no reflection.

I hope that clears it up.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
lol its hailing in socal right now, kinda weird because it was hot just a while ago....i guess since chemtrails freakstorms: hail/and rain in the summer is normal?
edit on 9/13/2011 by ashtonkusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
What is going on with your threads?

First you post a video of the moon going behind some clouds, now you're posting photos of a blue plane and claiming it's the sky with chemtrails...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

No one jumped on the 'Phage bandwagon'. You can't be serious!

I just asked my 10 year old cousin what the picture was and guess what his response was.

Its a close up of the prez walking in his plane!

Hear watch this

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
You know, Phage's 'second' response to a new posts, seems to do it for many of you.
(one should ask how is it he's right there on the draw ready to debunk within moments of the OP pressing 'send')

No one besides Phage has shown me a photo of AFO depicting this cloud-image. It certainly makes sense though (camouflage and all) but I've Googled Air Force One (and the number #1) and have only come up with what appears to be, a smooth blue background.

If this is how you people determine truth (waiting for a Phage reply then) we're in very sad shape.

Again, I am not saying I'm not wrong but 10 people jumping on the Phage-band wagon hardly proves a thing.
Phage believes there are NO conspiracies in this world. The world is a rose so don't go looking for the thorns.

I think I have agreed with Phage on 2 occasions since I have been a member and he has popped up on quite a number of threads I have contributed to.

This is only the second one. Look at the Photograph Pahge posted. Look to the right of Obama, you can see similar reflections.

I believe that Chemtrails are exactly that for what it's worth, but I do not believe that the white cloud like reflection on Air Force One is a Chem Trail.

Now the photographs you posted of the chemtrails in Kansas, well that is something else.
edit on 13/9/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by megabytz

Okay. Whatever.

I wasn't questioning what Obama was doing. Yeah sure, if I asked ANYONE what the picture represents, more often than not the answer will be "why, it's our POTUS boarding a plane'

That is not what's in question.

And if some of you are saying it's only a reflection (opposed to the paint) then what is it reflecting? Isn't the White House a no-fly zone? I know there's Reagan Airport but those planes should be landing or taking off. Not thousands of feet in the air emitting trails.

I'll just patiently wait for some worthy explanation besides "Yeah, Phage is right".

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Thank you for your non-attack reply

But let me see if I understand this:

Supposed chemtrails are only supposed chemtrails when NOT reflected, right?

So in other words, if I saw (what looked to be) 4 or 8 chemtrails overhead, and instead of taking a DIRECT picture of the trails.....I choose to shoot the picture in a more artist fashion by using a mirror then..........there are no more chemtrails?

Is that what I'm understanding? Is THAT how this works?

Hey, to the poster above with his little cousin?.......can you get your little cousin back here. Maybe he can help me figure this out.
Thanks

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

They aren't "chemtrails" not necessarily contrails either.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Looks like Phage is conceding (or at least, clearing things up. Thanks by the way) and suggesting it IS a reflection however.....not necessarily of 'chem' trails.

And to THAT, I concur!

So why my 'chemtrail' suspicion got so much snuff is because most of you giving me snuff don't believe in chemtrails to begin with!

And there ya have it!

Denial is bliss!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join