It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here avoids these types of UFO stories?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The year was 1974. And i was two and a half years old........Something told me i was important, like i need to be fought in some kind of alien and human war.

Im done after that.
edit on 13-9-2011 by scapers2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
ha ha, i have to admit, i look at every UFO thread, and quickly skim for signs of mistaken identity or delusion and move on. Maybe one day there will be one that rings true, i'm keeping my fingers crossed, but my head screwed on!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Absolutely. Also anything with words like 'space brothers', 'council', 'federation', etc. It`s difficult to determine sometimes if these people are just role-playing in an inappropriate forum or if they actually believe what it is that they`re saying. These threads come up quite often, too.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by scapers2u

Yeah, I don't remember much before I was 5, and even those early memories are pretty fuzzy.

However, I do recall my one and only bona-fide sighting pretty vividly (I was 9). Still though, there's always the chance that my mind has altered the memory somewhat.

Absolutely. Also anything with words like 'space brothers', 'council', 'federation', etc. It`s difficult to determine sometimes if these people are just role-playing in an inappropriate forum or if they actually believe what it is that they`re saying. These threads come up quite often, too.

My take on it is, if that is so, then why can't you produce some pics or video of you being inside the craft, talking with these beings, etc.? "Oh, they won't let us" is the usual answer. Poppycock....if you really wanted to sneak some vid or pics, there are plenty of ways.... Without such evidence, these stories are nothing more than fairytales.

Really good encounter accounts have additional evidence.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

top topics

join