It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey says it is prepared for possibility of war with Israel

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by kwell
Obama to hold defcon1 drill in Denver on September 27, 2011. Here comes world war 3??? I don't know how credible EU times is but here is the article: www.eutimes.net...
edit on 15-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

careful !

the true source author is:

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers
(well known alarmist and hoaxer?)

hard to get to link ..... ads ads ads galore...

Obama Ordered To Denver Bunker By US Military

I keep hearing about Sorcha Faal....please explain? I don't see that name listed anywhere on the EU times article. Does Sorcha Faal write for EU? I have seen all these ATS threads claiming that without anything to back it up. Also, there are a lot more sources reporting on this than the EU times. Please explain, thanks.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I thought I would just add a little update for you all, on the real cause of this agression by Turkey!!! they are so trying to provoke Isreal because of their connection with Cyprus in this Oil/Gas exploration & now also Greece in tit for tat.

www.forbes.com...

www.cyprus-mail.com...

Cyprus is well within it's rights in the exploration of Gas & Oil, The waters around Cyprus are not disputed only by Turkey & as for Isreal being land grabbers!! Turkey invaded Cyprus 1974 & took practically half of the island under the pretence of a peace guarantor, have kept thousands of troups & hundreds of thousands of Turkish main land settlers displacing thousands of Greek Cypriots from their homes, they are not allowed to return.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Did you see that ?

Israel signs security agreement with Greece
amid strains in ties with Turkey

www.worldtribune.com...

edit on 16-9-2011 by kineticdamage because: better link

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Free Constantinople!

1,100 of muslim occupation is enough.

We should be doing everything we can to bring down the Turks and reducing their influence in the region. All the Turks can offer is increased Islam and increased Jihad.

The Turks played their hand when they refused American's access to the northern region of Iraq during the total beat down of Saddam Hussein. America now enjoys full functional control of Iraq.

The Turks will soon feel similar pain as America's new policy of "Git Mo" is implemented in their region. Internal unrest with cause Turkey to collapse into general anarchy and unrest. Israel and America work in concert to increase unrest in muslim controlled areas.

Git Mo or "Get Mohammed" is a policy not a place. The Turks will lose.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

At the bottom of the EU Times article you used and just above the golden stars rating you will see "Source", click on that and it takes you to the original by Sorcha Faal....Well known for writing non factual articles.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

You obviously dont know Jack # about Turkey or have met any Turks. IMHO, they are probably the most 'non-islamic' muslims you are ever likely to meet. Get out of America and meet some people.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Obama to hold defcon1 drill in Denver on September 27, 2011. Here comes world war 3??? I don't know how credible EU times is but here is the article: www.eutimes.net...
edit on 15-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

careful !

the true source author is:

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers
(well known alarmist and hoaxer?)

hard to get to link ..... ads ads ads galore...

I keep hearing about Sorcha Faal....please explain? I don't see that name listed anywhere on the EU times article. Does Sorcha Faal write for EU? I have seen all these ATS threads claiming that without anything to back it up. Also, there are a lot more sources reporting on this than the EU times. Please explain, thanks.

this link gos to the ORIGINAL article.

the EU Times and others are picking up the story, not writing it.

many seem to be omitting the original author's name ???

WHY is the question.

the article is hidden about half way down the page too.

more info:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

google it here

Intelligence Briefs or Disinformation? How to tell the difference

The "author" and "journalist" Sorcha Faal may be a fictional character !!
!!

With certain people within my circle of contacts being suckered by Sorcha Faal / EU Times articles, I feel it is time to deal with the whole messy subject of intelligence sources.

Philip Brennan | PhilipBrennan.net | 14 January 2011:

Before I go into this subject in any great depth, I would first like to deal with Sorcha Faal, otherwise known as David Booth of the CIA. David Booth works within the Central Intelligence Agency in COINTELPRO. Other western intelligence agencies known for using COINTELPRO methods include MI5, MI6, GCHQ, and the think-tank, DEMOS. To be quite blunt, all intelligence agencies have their own COINTELPRO departments.

Sorcha Faal does not exist. There is no "spokesperson" within the GRU named Sorcha Faal. Intelligence agencies rarely make public statements, and when they do, it is always through either someone in the highest echelons of the organisation or a government minister with the correct clearances, and never a mere "spokesperson".

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
this particular opinion points to witchcraft and masonic ties to ancient babylon !!!

Is A. True Ott “Sorcha Faal”? Not Even Close!

1. Sorcha Faal appears to be an acronym for a multi-generational cabal of Ashkenazim Jewish women who first formed clear back in 1290 A.D. If this is accurate and true, they have continued their organizational structure through world wars and upheavals in Europe to the present day – and consist of a tightly-knit group of 13 “sisters” at the very top of their “Order”. A close examination of their website, “What Does It Mean” shows an amalgamation of witchcraft (WICCA) and “mystic” new-age icons, which gives an awake Christian a very strong clue as to their true agenda. They are NOT “Christian”, and likely follow instead the “old, mystery religion” of Babylon – which involves scrying and demonic divination practices primarily.

2. The group fancies themselves literal descendants of Rachal (aka Rachel) the daughter of the biblical Jacob. The actual title of this master coven is “As of Rachal” a title consisting of 9 letters........

Main Sorcha Faal site
(warning: the site's seconary links may trigger anti-virus blocking)

Sorcha Faal Attempt to Disclaim !
(the question here is: Who is Sister Rebekah?)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Oy Vey!

That article can't be seriously serious.

Did Sorcha wrtie it too!?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Israel has it's own satellites and does not need to get information from the US.

en.wikipedia.org...

One gives them overflight every 90 minutes.... Makes it hard to make a sneak ground attack. Build up of aircraft would be seen too.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by xuenchen

Oy Vey!

That article can't be seriously serious.

Did Sorcha wrtie it too!?

good question !

Who knows.

but somebody goes to great lenghs on that one !!

it has the sensationalism *

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Turkey taken over by fundamentalists? Sorry, but Turkey has been ran by the same political party for the last 17 years. They're only fundamentalists now after Israel refuses to apologize. Israel and people that support Israel have a nack for discrediting their opponents. For example, if you don't agree with something Israel does, you're anti-semetic. If nine of your civilians are killed by foreign soldiers and demand an apology, you're a fundamentalist. If you support the Arab Palestinian state, you're a terrorist conspirator.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Time to remove them 200 nukes the USA gave israel incase they are tempted to use a few because if they do then Russia/China/NK/Pakistan/Iran/--- lot more .. know who gave them these nukes and will attack the lions den but you can all feel safe in bed if that happens because Fox news says the USA can take on the world and win without breaking a sweat.

Europe has a defence pact with Turkey and must come to it's defence if asked so lets remove the nukes and have a clean fight if it comes to it and lets forget that 15m of gods special people are putting the whole of man kind at risk because they control the worlds banking system just like they control the media

Follow the money, it's all about money.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Master_007

Hasn't the US got some nukes stashed away in Turkey as well?
Or was that a long time ago and have been delivered back to the US?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Turks now enjoy an unprecedented support from Arabs .

Only a matter of time for Turks to revive their old Ottoman dominion under an economic & democratic union .

It is a funny world indeed ; yesterday , the German Government asked Turks to send more qualified Turks to Germany for work .

Here is the Israeli miscalculation ; In the west , the anti-jewish sentiment and anti-turkish sentiment go hand in hand .

Never mind all of that Judeo-Christian values of EU .

Truth stands on it's own .

edit on 17-9-2011 by 23432 because: add

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

I wonder if the Arabs realize that a new Ottoman style empire would include them in it?

They are fighting so hard for the Palestinians to be independent from Israel, an independence that will last about ten years before the Turks sweep into the Middle East and all Arab independence ends.

In the long term, Israel is the least of their problems.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by Master_007

Hasn't the US got some nukes stashed away in Turkey as well?
Or was that a long time ago and have been delivered back to the US?

Yes indeed they do if i remember right but they will be programed to land in Russia along with all them missile defence rockets that USA is putting around europe not that anyone asked 'We the people' if we need protecting and all they have done is made us a target but gee, thanks to all the US tax payers for paying for them all.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by 23432

I wonder if the Arabs realize that a new Ottoman style empire would include them in it?

They are fighting so hard for the Palestinians to be independent from Israel, an independence that will last about ten years before the Turks sweep into the Middle East and all Arab independence ends.

In the long term, Israel is the least of their problems.

I don't think the Turks would usurp Arab independence . I think the Arabs & Turks would work together for their own common interests as muslims and ex-Ottomans .
Just like some Balkan states are now realising it that they have a partial history of Ottoman Empire too .

As the Turks get richer , every ex-Ottoman state would want to cash in on it .

If Erdogan plays his cards right , in less then 20 years , there would be one Muslim Nation of 1.7 billion who are friendly to Capitalism but unfriendly to Communism .

Israel and her existence is not a problem for the Turks at all .

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Apart from US nukes and ex-Soviet missing bombs , if Turks wanted nukes the Pakistanis would give it to them in no time at all .

Anatolia is the cradle of civilisation and a nuclear war in Anatolia & Mesopotamia & Europa & Persia & Russia would benefit only the communists in long run .

How amusing is to see a person who has no clue as to what they are in the greater scheme of things in life .

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Turkey is not called the sleeping bear for nothing...... don't wake it up.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join