<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

It's as simple as that.

No it's not...
That's merely your opinion.
One not shared by all I I don't even know if by a majority..

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

But Israel is only a US 'Friend' whereas Turkey is a US 'Ally' and also an ally to most of the West.

I would honestly think that the US would stay the hell away from 'siding' with either of them - to do otherwise could seriously split NATO and some of the USs best friends in Europe.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

And how long would Israel last after doing that??

Indefinite.

Once again - they are more than capable of defeating any combined invasion force of the surrounding Arab nations.

They may be oppressive tyrants but they ain't stupid...

Apparently they are, since their "tyrannical" ways have had them targeted for extermination by the Arab nations and lead to waning international support.

The logical outcome of both alleged behaviors is the same - one simply takes much longer; and Israel is not known for beating around the bush.

Perhaps Israel's "tyranny" would let up a bit after the Arabs stop invading, funding Hezbollah, and otherwise supporting attacks on Israeli citizens.

Just saying... when you lob rockets and mortars into someone's cities... you kind of have military retribution coming to you.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

Perhaps Israel's "tyranny" would let up a bit after the Arabs stop invading,

Man you Israeli propagandists are funny..

Show me a map of what's left of Palestine and then get back to me about this "Invading Arab" BS..

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

I would honestly think that the US would stay the hell away from 'siding' with either of them - to do otherwise could seriously split NATO and some of the USs best friends in Europe.

That is inevitable, at this point.

The NATO powers will divide when it comes to a war against Israel. Prior, under the threat of the Soviet Union, those member nations disagreeing with the support of Israel simply kept their mouth shut.

Now, with no USSR looming - it's a different story.

The whole globe is tense under the economic shifts. The Muslim-Brotherhood driven revolutions in the Arab nations have only further increased tensions and fueled ongoing civil unrest in Europe. Meanwhile, the U.S. is dealing with its own problems as pro-entitlement and anti-entitlement interests are at a standoff.

Tensions are high and many of the countries are looking for a release - preferably something their nation can rally behind (something external, to distract from internal squabbles).

It wouldn't necessarily have to be Israel that is the trigger - but it seems to be fairly likely in this case.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Man you Israeli propagandists are funny..

Oh, you were being serious? Your most valiant efforts at sounding valid simply got labeled as trawling under my standards.

Show me a map of what's left of Palestine and then get back to me about this "Invading Arab" BS.

Perhaps you should spend less time on these forums and more time with your history book.

www.historyguy.com...

Israeli War of Independence/ "al-Nakba" (The Disaster) (1948-1949)--Upon independence, Israel was invaded by the armies of six Arab nations: Egypt, Syria, Transjordan (later Jordan), Lebanon, Iraq and Saudi Arabia. In addition, local Arab Palestinian forces also fought the Jewish Israelis.

The Six-Day War (1967)--In a rapid pre-emptive attack, Israel crushed the military forces of Egypt, Jordan and Syria and seized large amounts of land from each. Iraq also participated in the fighting on the Arab side.

The War of Attrition (1968-1970)--The War of Attrition was a limited border war fought between Egypt and Israel in the aftermath of the Six-Day War. It was initiated by Egypt as a way to recapture the Sinai Peninsula after losing it to Israel in 1967. A cease-fire in 1970 ended the fighting, but left the borders unchanged.

The Yom Kippur (Ramadan) War (1973)--In a surprise attack launched on the Jewish Yom Kippur holiday (the dates also fell on the Muslim Ramadan holiday), Egypt and Syria attacked Israel. Despite aid from Iraq, the Arab forces failed to defeat Israel.

When the cake you baked for the new neighbors is delivered via howitzer - it tends to set a very bad tone for things to come.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

At least half those wars you list were STARTED by Israel..
Especially the 6 day war where they stole most of the land..

The Arabs never wanted Israel there and were never asked what they thought..
How did you think they'd react to having their land stolen back then??

Not to mention the FACT that Israel continues to steal land to this day..

BTW, if anyone is trawling it6 ain't me.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

When the cake you baked for the new neighbors is delivered via howitzer - it tends to set a very bad tone for things to come.

How can they be neighbors when they STOLE their home??

Kind of a stupid statement don't you think.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

At least half those wars you list were STARTED by Israel..
Especially the 6 day war where they stole most of the land..

Not so. Most of the "wars" on that list involve action taken against the PLO - a paramilitary group that exists in a constant state of war against Israel. For them - they declared war upon Israel back when Israel was granted independence by the UK.

Further - the Six Day War was initiated by the Arab nations as they organized and coordinated for an invasion. Israel made a preemptive strike and seized land in doing so.

Invasion goes both ways. If you prepare and try to invade another nation, you can't really get all teary-eyed over being wiped out and invaded in return.

Sure - Israel "stole" land after the Arabs failed to exterminate them. Turn about is fair play.

The Arabs never wanted Israel there and were never asked what they thought..
How did you think they'd react to having their land stolen back then??

It wasn't their land. They were part of the United Kingdom - the entity that established Israel as a nation following World War II.

How the Arabs feel about it is really none of my concern. Most of those nations have proven to be less than reliable trade and diplomatic partners.

Not to mention the FACT that Israel continues to steal land to this day..

This is also not true.

The Gaza strip is not recognized as a sovereign nation. It's just floating around out there in limbo. Israeli citizens (and many seeking Israeli citizenship) reside and work in those regions. Paramilitary groups, such as the PLO, routinely assault and harass these citizens, as well as Israel proper. As such - Israel continually extends its borders to represent its defense of its citizens and industry.

Hence why Palestine is seeking U.N. recognition of its sovereign status - to try and apply pressure on Israel and establish an enforceable border.

However, it is unlikely that it will accomplish the desired goal or affect the going trend - which has Israel simply absorbing the invalid territories around it through sheer economic and social means.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

You sound like an Israeli history book..

Funny how they alone have a different view of true history..

Obviously you are another in a long line that will only believe what mother Israel tells you..

Hardly worth debating and eventually REAL history will win out..

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

How can they be neighbors when they STOLE their home??

This is just silly. For a long time, the Jews lived next to the Arabs inside of what would become Israel. Following World War II - there was an influx of the Jewish population; but nothing that displaced the Arab population.

Many of the Arabs simply refused to recognize Israel as a valid nation - and thus relocated and/or invaded.

Kind of a stupid statement don't you think.

One thing you must understand about me - I'm a very comical person. My humor is simply bone dry, and often plays upon multiple-meanings and oxy-morons. I also make some cheesy corn, every now and then.

Even the friends I live with can't tell when I'm being serious and when I'm going for humor.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

This is just silly.

Tell that to the Arabs that still have the deeds and keys to their homes that are now occupied by Jews..

Or are you going to tell me that never happened, that all Arabs peacefully walked away from their homes with smiles on their faces.??

The whole thing was a scam, NOT setup by anyone but Jews..
Look at the Rothschild connection or wasn't he a jew??

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

You sound like an Israeli history book..

... Okay.

Funny how they alone have a different view of true history..

By all means, let's compare notes.

Obviously you are another in a long line that will only believe what mother Israel tells you..

But of course. I exist but to serve the will of Israel, the chosen People. All other life is subservient to them.

Hardly worth debating and eventually REAL history will win out..

"#... I've got nothing... Quick, say it's not worth discussing and proclaim ultimate victory!"

By all means, let's compare the "Israeli History" to "Real History."

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

The whole thing was a scam, NOT setup by anyone but Jews..
Look at the Rothschild connection or wasn't he a jew??

And John F. Kennedy was a Catholic. Silly Catholics - Presidency is for Protestants.

So... let me guess, this is going to lead into how there are Jews as CEOs for some banks, benefactors to media outlets, etc - and there's a Jewish conspiracy to control the world and bankrupt the West.

I could have sworn I've heard this line, before....

Or are you going to tell me that never happened, that all Arabs peacefully walked away from their homes with smiles on their faces.??

No one forced them out in the overwhelming majority of cases.

Whether or not they were pleased about it isn't really a concern. I'm not pleased about "Obamacare" - I don't get to launch rockets into federal buildings over it.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

I don't claim victory..

I merely agree to disagree and move on, as mature gentlemen should.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

And John F. Kennedy was a Catholic. Silly Catholics - Presidency is for Protestants.

So... let me guess, this is going to lead into how there are Jews as CEOs for some banks, benefactors to media outlets, etc - and there's a Jewish conspiracy to control the world and bankrupt the West.

I could have sworn I've heard this line, before....

Is this the derailing tactic?
I mentioned the Rothschilds simply because they were HEAVILY involved from the start..
What has JFK or media/bankers to do with the topic if not to derail??

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

No one forced them out in the overwhelming majority of cases.

Whether or not they were pleased about it isn't really a concern. I'm not pleased about "Obamacare" - I don't get to launch rockets into federal buildings over it.

Mate, the Jews hardly put up a fight as they were walked into the camps and chambers but it hardly makes it right..

But then I guess that wasn't our concern.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Great... That was the one thing missing to complete the puzzle now... I wish with all my heart this upcoming war will come to a stop before it even begins... Otherwise, we're screwed (here in the Mediterranean at least)...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Obama to hold defcon1 drill in Denver on September 27, 2011. Here comes world war 3??? I don't know how credible EU times is but here is the article: www.eutimes.net...
edit on 15-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
Obama to hold defcon1 drill in Denver on September 27, 2011. Here comes world war 3??? I don't know how credible EU times is but here is the article: www.eutimes.net...
edit on 15-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

careful !

the true source author is:

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers
(well known alarmist and hoaxer?)

hard to get to link ..... ads ads ads galore...

Obama Ordered To Denver Bunker By US Military

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join