A 14-year-old boy got into a fight at a school bus stop and the police officer responded by shooting

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'm not a cop-basher.

There are many decent police officers who truly want to serve their community.

I think many are frustrated by what they witness in their local districts, both from citizens, and their fellow officers and superiors.

I think some see that parts of the code of law are not entirely ethical, or rational.

Still, some officers are morally bankrupt dimwits. I think it's reasonable to assume that psychopaths would seek out positions which give them so much control, such as being a PO.

This is one of those cases where I want to see this cop burn at the stake.

We need a rule of law over the people, because there's many criminally-minded individuals out there, but we also need the community to check those who are supposed to serve and protect us.

I trust all good people will plaster this online, to gain public awareness. The next step is to send letters to the police department, DA, and the local, and state representatives.

This is a disgusting misuse of power.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Wow this is disgusting. The fact that the officer even felt the need to pull out his weapon before even spotting the kid makes me wonder what kind of sense he has in the first place.

I think for every heroic cop out there who would rush into a burning building to save your life there's another who would shoot a 14 year old boy for hitting him with a shed door. Pigs.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
And these are the kinds of people that support drug laws... child killers.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If you ever read my posts you'll find I'm pro-police. Everybody always blames the cops when they find the need to discharge their firearm in doing their job. This police officer was..., I mean he could have felt...., maybe they story isn't.... Nope, can't do it this time. This cop is a murderer.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
give this cop the death penalty and this kind of thing won't happen again. or let him rot in jail and life will go on as normal.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedParrotHead
If you ever read my posts you'll find I'm pro-police. Everybody always blames the cops when they find the need to discharge their firearm in doing their job. This police officer was..., I mean he could have felt...., maybe they story isn't.... Nope, can't do it this time. This cop is a murderer.
Thank you also!
This is definitely beyond the pale. There is no blue line for this bastard.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by chuckk

A 14-year old is not a kid, they are fully able to handle and shoot a gun, especially in that town where there is lots of crime, so police have to be carefull.

In the eyes of the law, the fourteen year old is a child.

Fully able to handle and shoot a gun, he didn't have a gun. Should we have cops shoot everyone that is over 13 years of age? That would cut down on the crime rates for sure!

Kids are old enough to steal at age 2. Should we execute everyone age 3 and up?

Send him out to buy cigarettes, beer, or even some Sudaphed, you will see that he needs to be 18 years old to buy two of the products, 21 for the other. There's no minimum age to be executed by a cop.

Funny thing is, 18 years is old enough to be a responsible voter, but not old enough to drink responsibly.

edit on 14-9-2011 by butcherguy because: To add.

A 14 year old white boy may be a kid to the cops, but they always treat 15 year old black males as adults. In this case it was a Hispanic male, and you know that cops hate Hispanics as well.

Honestly, I think this article is biased. Nothing from the cop's point of view is presented.

edit on 9/14/2011 by die_another_day because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Looks like the parents will be getting rid of one mouth to feed and getting one hell of a payday! That's a twofer in my book!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
After reading 6 pages of comments... I'm just wondering... where are all the "good cops"?? I mean, really, we need to have more than two cops to speak out about this. Any police officer worth a damn would be standing up to 1- speak out about this and 2- to arrest those involved. But we don't see that, do we??

This guy murdered a 14 year old kid. And no, I don't think we need to "let the age thing go" - the kid was 14! Sure a 14 year old can kill a person, but THIS 14 year old got into a FISTFIGHT with another kid- than ran at the sight of trouble, obviously he was scared. Then the cop disobeyed a direct order and persued the kid anyway - with the other kid in the cruiser!!! So even before he pulled his gun (prematurely and seemingly for no other reason than to assert his "authority") - he was out of line by disobeying the do-not-persue order and pursuing with another KID in the backseat.

This is beyond ridiculous. I am not for violence, but I have to say I can certainly understand the feeling of sheer rage when reading this. That's what I feel right now.

Disgusted.

Edit to add: This is a situation that makes me feel like more guns may be the answer.. Like I said I am not for violence, I believe violoence is the absolute last resort. I mean, if you have to attack someone, they've already won. But if more everyday people had guns on their hips, perhaps the police would get back in line and start acting like the servants that they are supposed to be.. And REACTING with force is different than ACTING with force. This cop ACTED, the kid was clearly unarmed and he's a 14 year old kid. I don't know what kind of people are becoming cops these days, but I know that I can physically handle a 14 year old kid - no gun needed (or any other weapon for that matter). And I'm barely 6' and weigh 155lbs.
edit on 14-9-2011 by cwilson because: Afterthought...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
well hopefully someone will blow that pigs head off, he deserves everything that coming to him along with the rest of the scumbag pigs

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
exactly the reason why public jobs should never be unionized.

if he wasnt union he would have been long gone.

Don't usually agree with you, but I believe you to be right in this situation.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
Our society is becoming paranoid in so many different ways.

We blame the officer, but we should be blaming ourselves.

This problem is not going to go away by putting the officer in jail.

This reminds me of a dream I had about school. (and a couple others) The aides, the teachers, most of the staff, they were robots. They were duty bound. There were nothing more than employees. The students were products. That's how it all felt. I had a problem, and instead of acting like a human, the aide acted like a robot. The dream feels like real life more and more.

The school I grew up attending was relatively friendly. Those days are coming to an end. Our society is becoming more and more regimented. More and more orderly. And more afraid.

Laws, guns, officers, education, money, other such things, won't fix this.
edit on 13-9-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

but it will help by keeping him out of jail? really dude?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Yea im probably breaking rules by saying this but im so damn tired of these crooked meth smoking police. Im not surprised by this at all. Just over the summer 4 police officers have been arrested for duii and they just blow it off. # the police I cant handle their injustice anymore

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
if there is a candidate for lethal injection it is this murdering psychopath masquerading as a police officer.

a schoolyard fight is now grounds for execution.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Sign of the times,
more and more kid's are taking guns to school.

If the kid's age is considered a factor is silly.

He just as well could of had a gun as any grown up.

That said, If the police do not realize why people are so
pissed at them, this is the perfect example..

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Oh they're going to LOOOVE him in prison, I hope he gets everything he deserves in there.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
That's some bull# he should get the death penalty or worse, how in the hell can you fear for your life from an unarmed 14 year old

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Is that a reliable news site?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by chuckk
A 14-year old is not a kid, they are fully able to handle and shoot a gun, especially in that town where there is lots of crime, so police have to be carefull. This kid ran from the police, who teaches their kids to run from the police? I don't.

This cop had also shown lots of improper police work and should have been removed already.

Here are USA FBI Statistics
*Removed statistics*

1. A 14 year old is indeed a kid. If you go to a high school and talk to the freshmen and ask them serious questions about the world then they don't know. They are still a kid. Hell this kid might have been in eighth grade. There is the possiblity of that as well.

2. The kid ran. He had just been in a fight and a cop got out of the car. I'd be scared as well.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3nlightened
So sad... reminds me of the time I saw 2 friends (not mine, but friends with each other) outside of a bar messing around with each other, just wrestlin like young kids do, cop shows up, thinks its a serious fight, tries to break it up, but you know they were just messin around, so they split it up, try to go on their way, cop tases the one kid out of nowhere. Gets him in the directly in the heart, kid dies a month later. Saddest part is that both of this kids parents were detectives in NYC. Cop gets suspended for 2 months, goes back to his patrols.

Serious problems in this country.

On a good note though, imagine the horrible things our inmates will do to this pig, might be the one time I actually applaud our prison system for locking up horrible creatures.

Snitches get stitches and pigs get stuffed.

I have trouble believing this. If you actually saw that it was your duty to bring it to court. You didn't so if it's true then you are just as guilty as the cop. When we see a crime it's our duty to report it. Well within reason of course. Don't report stupid stuff.

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join