It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnston : "Bristol got pregnant to get back at Palin"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Levi Johnston: Bristol Palin got pregnant to get back at mom

Source

Levi Johnston writes in his upcoming book that his ex-girlfriend Bristol Palin was so angry about her mother's pregnancy with son Trig that she wanted to get pregnant, too.

Johnston claims Sarah Palin, the former Republican vice presidential candidate, also had an idea to adopt Bristol's baby to "avoid a scandal" but the young couple wouldn't allow it.

Well, Alaska's favorite family, or rather "ex-family member" is back in headlines. I just found it interesting to learn that Bristol used her baby as an ever so clever way to get back at her mom for becoming Pregnant.
We were shown at the time of pregnancy that even picture perfect American families have problems, now we learn they are more messed up than the majority of ours.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Ha!

Sorry, but who cares?

I bet Palin was pissed!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Ahhh...the perils of youth.

What a dumd*$$ way of getting back at Mom.

Really? Do people do this?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Oh i absolutely don't care at all, I just thought it was funny so I thought id pass it along.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by ka119

Ahhh...the perils of youth.

What a dumd*$$ way of getting back at Mom.

Really? Do people do this?

Thats what I thought "That should be me pregnant"

What an ignorant idiot.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Well, to be pragmatic about it, I dropped out of High School at 17 and joined the US Army. Before I was 18 I had learned how to blow bridges, Snipe and generally sneak and peek with the best of them as a Recon guy. We patrolled the Czech border for days on end.

I look back on it now and think to myself...Really!? You trusted me THAT much!

I was a wild child, but I did have a lick of commen sense...I think.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
And there is absolutely no chance that Levi's editor or ghost writer didn't encourage him to add this little tid bit to sell a few more books and make a few more bucks for him and the publisher? Or even for the editor's own political whims?

Either side could be true, but my bet is two teenagers got carried away. Happens all the time, to good kids, bad kids, rich kids, poor kids, dems, repubs, religious, non-religious etc.

I like Palin, I don't think I want her to be CINC (although I don't think she could have done any worse then Obama). I also think that while she has shot herself in the foot plenty of times, and I don't really defend her, the MSM can't leave it be. The idea of a conservative and (semi) attractive women (her or Bachman or anyone else) just doesn't compute in their little minds at all.....so they attack, attakc, attack, and rarely on anything of substance or policy, but only the family drama stuff.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

Absolutely no chance whatsoever. Levi is a honest kid....

He is scared that he may have to work like the rest of us. He probably cannot imagine plowing roads for a living.

I expect to see him on one of those reality shows that I don't watch...but know about becuase of the so called MSM.
edit on 13-9-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join