It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sum of all Fears : What if Elenin is Nibiru?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
DId Saturn really tilt

Is it possible the tail or coma may make contact

IF ITS NIBIRU then.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY EARTH

Yes it did, contrary to what some say - a refraction scope would make Saturn appear to be 180 degrees out of phase - not 90 degrees.

Also, some are saying the Moon has flipped :

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Theophoros

Thank you

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by Theophoros

Now, interestingly enough - this next alignment on September 26th is just three days before Rosh Hashannah...

Why is that interesting?

Because the Insiders get excited around Jewish Holidays for some reason.

And, actually, the guy in the video says the next alignment between Sun, Earth, Moon and Elenin will be on the 28th which, for all practicle purposes, is Rosh Hashannah...

Can you please show me evidence of an insider getting excited on or around a Jewish holiday. Business man in a suit jumping up and down with a Menorah will do just fine. Many thanks in advance.

You know the big economic riots just recently - the ones that started in Greece - they occured just before Tisha Be Av.

Now, with just two weeks to go, and with no mention of them for weeks, all a sudden they're in the news again (check GLP), just in time for Rosh Hashannah.

All you have to do is check the news for every major Jewish Holiday and you will see them bring something to the boiling point, and when the holiday passes, they put it on the back burner. They have been doing this since at least 1998 when I first noticed it.

You see, if they want to get the world to believe Armageddon has started, they have to do so on a Jewish Holiday.

Get it?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Nibiru is not real. How old are you, If I may ask.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
OP, how will you feel when Elenin just sails harmlessly on by? I expect you're going to be pretty damn annoyed you wasted all that time and energy on these threads when you could have been doing something better with your time.

Ask me that on September 29th...

I've got a theory as well.....I see you have been a member for a little over 2 weeks Theophoros, well I predict that come 27th September, when absolutely nothing happens, you will not come back here and eat humble pie, I predict you will delete your account, open another one, and jump on the next "impending doom" bandwagon.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

You see, if they want to get the world to believe Armageddon has started, they have to do so on a Jewish Holiday.

Get it?

No. I honestly don't.

I am still waiting for some grainy video of an insider getting excited on a jewish holiday.

This was the 24th Day of the 6th Jewish Month - day they started the Altar when they came back from Babylon.

Clear it up any for ya...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky

When you prove Nibiru is not real, I'll tell you my age, son...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by oxbow
OP, how will you feel when Elenin just sails harmlessly on by? I expect you're going to be pretty damn annoyed you wasted all that time and energy on these threads when you could have been doing something better with your time.

Ask me that on September 29th...

I've got a theory as well.....I see you have been a member for a little over 2 weeks Theophoros, well I predict that come 27th September, when absolutely nothing happens, you will not come back here and eat humble pie, I predict you will delete your account, open another one, and jump on the next "impending doom" bandwagon.

I wasn't talking to you...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Well because of the coming of Nibiru I have been gifted with psychic powers!!
I'm gonna say that your name is David and your 47 years old!!
How did I do??

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Further, via the Quantum Physics concept of Entanglement, if Elenin is not Nibiru, then they are entangled in such a way that, for all practicle purposes, they are the same and thus have the same affect on earth.

Oh..dear.

You've lost four-fifths of any support you might have had in one sentence.

You are asking for proof from all other members about various aspects of your theory, yet you provide none yourself. There are plenty of 'if's' in your theory and that's about it mate.

Oh, as for 'showing just one comet that has broken up'?...Comet Shoemaker-Levi disintegrated due to Jupiter's gravity, before it's pieces impacted it...so there's just one for ya.

My opinion is that the dribbling religious extremists on this board will promote any remotely destructive scenario and are hoping beyond hope that life on Earth will be endangered or destroyed, so their fabled 'rapture' and by association their whole radical and unhinged belief system isn't *proven* to be the dangerous lunacy and serious threat to humanity that it really is and always has been, when nothing happens.

I worry more about the madmen and women in positions of power who believe the same things...they could actually force something to happen and claim 'god's will' guided their hand, or some other sanctimonious drivel as justification for their actions. Now that's *really* scary.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky

When you prove Nibiru is not real, I'll tell you my age, son...

Do you tell your neighbors about this and warn them or is it just an anonymous thing you just do online for attention.

You should take your show on the road. (that is if your old enough).
edit on 13-9-2011 by keepureye2thesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by waveydavey

Can you tell if the comets tail is electric plasma or gas or other??
LOL

edit on 9/13/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join