It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two 'shields' in my dream with booming voice.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Just wanted to see if anyone had a similar dream. About 4 years ago while living near Houston, TX I have a very vivid dream. I walked outside the home I was living in at the time and looked into the day time sky. Two huge 'shields' or what I interpreted at the time were shields in my dream were floating in the air. There was a loud booming voice that said 'repent' over and over. It sounded like that voice in They Live that was coming from the top of a traffic signal that said 'sleep' over and over.

These things were huge in my dream, probably several miles across and it was quite a frightful sight. At first I thought they were alien ships until I stood there and stared at the ships. They had no port holes, windows, or other features that would make these discs or 'shields' look like a machine. There were raised ridges coming from the center to the edge like a stylized shield but no other markings. I don't quite recall the color but I would say brown and metallic.

These shields were not perfectly level with the ground and didn't seem to be placed in a formation they were just sitting in the sky at two different angles.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I had a dream a few months back with a booming voice that said "the human race will be on the verge of extinction by 2070" thats the only time I have ever had a dream with the booming voice

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
Just wanted to see if anyone had a similar dream. About 4 years ago while living near Houston, TX I have a very vivid dream. I walked outside the home I was living in at the time and looked into the day time sky. Two huge 'shields' or what I interpreted at the time were shields in my dream were floating in the air. There was a loud booming voice that said 'repent' over and over. It sounded like that voice in They Live that was coming from the top of a traffic signal that said 'sleep' over and over.

These things were huge in my dream, probably several miles across and it was quite a frightful sight. At first I thought they were alien ships until I stood there and stared at the ships. They had no port holes, windows, or other features that would make these discs or 'shields' look like a machine. There were raised ridges coming from the center to the edge like a stylized shield but no other markings. I don't quite recall the color but I would say brown and metallic.

These shields were not perfectly level with the ground and didn't seem to be placed in a formation they were just sitting in the sky at two different angles.

Your dream is telling you 2 big events, shields represent Protection, repent Religion, UFO's well... you post on ATS, you compared it to the movie "They Live" that's about Control
edit on 13-9-2011 by wisper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Its telling you to repent, hope you are right with our creator. Ask for forgiveness and it shall be so. Just make sure you ask before the shist hits the fan... cause then it will be too late.

new topics

top topics

join