It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA agents, cops arrested in drug trafficking case

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MoebabFlundershuntz

Doesn't matter if its a few or all. One letting a guy on a plane with a gun is enough to end the whole program if you ask me. Even if its an individual problem, it shows that the TSA isn't effective in how they go about employing officers. Why have they been doing all this to the American people if they would effectively risk a plane load of people for 300 bucks!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I've wondered that myself. I've also wondered why it didn't happen sooner and if it isn't because big pharma has recently (in the last ten years) acquired over seas opium crops and are only now able to produce such huge quantities of this drug. If you think about it, it could imply a massive conspiracy.. or not.

war to seize opiate fields>giant leap in pain pill sales>?decriminalize drug use (i may be buying in as I'm against the war on drugs)>doped, maleable, contented, poor nation.>under control.

edit on 13-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I've wondered that myself. I've also wondered why it didn't happen sooner and if it isn't because big pharma has recently (in the last ten years) acquired over seas opium crops and are only now able to produce such huge quantities of this drug. If you think about it, it could imply a massive conspiracy.. or not.

war to seize opiate fields>giant leap in pain pill sales>?decriminalize drug use (i may be buying in as I'm against the war on drugs)>doped, maleable, contented, poor nation.>under control.

edit on 13-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

nice flow of ideas.

edit on 13-9-2011 by MoebabFlundershuntz because: oops for to comment

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

although this vid is trying to advocate for afgans, listen to when he talks about big pharm

youtu.be...

And the site i found that on is here, which has some pretty good info:
www.dgswilson.com/wpsite/2010/08/11/big-banks-big-pharma-big-heroin-profits

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
talk about 'welfare cheats' ... no drug Use and no poor parent can hold a candle to these piss poor excuses for human beings ... they all had a job paid for by you and me but no, that just wasn't good enough, was it???
yeah sure, take the food away from the drug users but by all means, protect the identity of the pushers. Isn't that just typical.

I was So waiting for somebody to mention this. Florida's drug testing for welfare is just a smokescreen, IMO, for their effed-upped perscription drug community. (Hey, what better place to start this than where most of our elderly retire to?)I can't wait to see the crime rate rise as a result...
But we all know this is going to blamed on few bad apples and be forgotten tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I think the drug testing is just your everyday govt. corruption.
The governor in Florida starts drug testing for welfare recipients and his wife's clinic makes the money from the drug tests.
www.palmbeachpost.com...

Same thing with Presidential candidate Rick Perry (though much scarier since he's running for president), he forces vaccinations made by Merck a company that his wife is a consultant for.

Also earlier I said I support decriminalization despite the fact it could be part of some nefarious allowed climate, however even if I change my opinion on it due to this it wouldn't change my favor of Ron Paul because if you take away the wars than the decriminalization wouldn't have the devastating effect. So maybe it just made me political beliefs more specific. I agree with decriminalization of drugs if we pull out of the middle east. Or am I just getting crazy and out of hand here?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Also earlier I said I support decriminalization despite the fact it could be part of some nefarious allowed climate, however even if I change my opinion on it due to this it wouldn't change my favor of Ron Paul because if you take away the wars than the decriminalization wouldn't have the devastating effect. So maybe it just made me political beliefs more specific. I agree with decriminalization of drugs if we pull out of the middle east. Or am I just getting crazy and out of hand here?

Totally agree with you on decrim, some countries have legalized alltogether and have seen a drop in violent crime and theft..but they become jumping off points for black markets. Allthough if it happened here it might score a few brownie points for the CIA.
(As for Ron P., I hold no politcal stance other than anarchy, and that only as a temporary means of destabilizing the corrupt in order to make fertile ground for the expression of true freedom, new ideas, and democracy)
Part of me says no about legalization becuse then it will be in the hands of these very same corporate giants who dont give a turd.about human life etc.
I agree with you for the most part i think, but how can ending the wars make a better climate for legal decrim?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

you're welcome and the truth must be told.
unfortunately, you are likely correct. This abomination will likely be forgotten before it's ever illuminated.
tis a shame, really. these are the instances that require society's attention, alas, society seems to be more concerned about a few candy bars some lady is buying in a convenience store somewhere.
i just do Not understand anymore.

the ppl i grew up with would not stand for this but today, they are the ones participating in it ??? how this happened, i will never understand.

I do know this ... no law, no govt, no religion and no system is gonna save us from ourselves.
evil only succeeds when good men stand by and Do nothing.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Florida recently setup a drug database.
It's supposed to help cut down on the pill mills.
Looks like it's not helping.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Opium Wars, Air America (airline), Iran-Contra, Operation Fast and Furious, troops defending the opium in Afghanistan (where 90% of the world's opium comes from). Anybody that thinks the drug trade exists because of the 'underground' is out of their minds. You can't catch the real criminals because they run the country. The war on drugs is just their way of eliminating the competition. I'm not surprised if I see 'government' agents smuggling them for the real drug lords.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The TSA agents being involved doesn't really surprise me. They have the same hiring pool as your local fast food restaurant and about the same level of pay.

That's part of the problem. We're giving a segment of society a great deal of power who are not capable of handling that power with maturity and balance. Your also placing people who make minimum wage in a position that some people will be willing to pay large sums of money to in order to bypass security.

It would not be hard for someone to start paying a group of agents to smuggle "pills" past security and then take a weapon or explosive through someday.

If safety requires the citizens to surrender our civil liberties then the people enforcing the security measures should be more accountable and subject to the same measures if not stricter ones. This goes for the agents at the airport all the way up to the politicians. If they want to steal liberty for security then absolute transparency is required.

Let's start making their finances and communications public record and see how it affects the drive to create a prison society....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join