It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has your Opinion of Law Enforcement Officers changed over time?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

....not too many phones recording cops helping people.

Ok, it's not a cell phone, but.....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
All i have to say is, we shouldn't be afraid of the people who protect us. I think that about sums it up.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

im probaly just seeing things but was that a cop that got into the cop car and drove off or did they get a cruiser stolen? btw good video

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

I think you're talking about the car on the right side, that someone gets into around 0:35. Just taking a guess, which is most likely wrong, I would say that is a late 70's to early 80's Cutlass, with tinted windows. Couldn't hear any music, but I'm gonna go ahead and say that it probably has a bumpin' system, and a rattling trunk too.

Looks like he may have just stopped behind 1 of the vehicles that was involved in the accident, and probably didn't wanna hang out there any longer than he had to. Looked like the red & blue's were just reflecting off of his car, and the tail lights.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

thanks for clearing that up i couldnt tell if it was an under cover but after playing it again i can see the trunk pulse and look like its vibrating so i think your dead on about the car and the subs good eye

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join