It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Cannot Believe In Terrorists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Not anymore! As for airport security - I would rather have ten retired out of shape cops then 30 twenty-something weight lifters watching the airport. Its security, not defense. There's a difference.

I don't believe I said they were retired law enforcement, If they had been that, this thread would have never been posted. And I was 40 when I did this dumpster toss, 53 now and still can, although I have never lifted weights. I work instead. Need some wood split?

BTW sorry to hear about your shoulder man, hope it gets better.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

After 911 the big threat was from the passengers not the ramp gates.

Which is why they took our water? Don't get that...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

I don't believe I said they were retired law enforcement, If they had been that, this thread would have never been posted. And I was 40 when I did this dumpster toss, 53 now and still can, although I have never lifted weights. I work instead. Need some wood split?

Listen, I don't doubt that security sometimes scrapes from the bottom of the barrel, but apparent looks and actions can be decieving. I did construction management at a few airports and there are more eyes on the comings and goings then you may know and not all of them are wearing uniforms.

BTW sorry to hear about your shoulder man, hope it gets better.

Thanks, but it won't, got to get the operation. I am waiting until fly fishing season is over.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The biggest reason, is one I knew before someone who was an agent, pegged by me, is what he said, when I was stating Canada wasn't like this and naming the few relatively good countries for standard of living and services:

"There is One Country and One Government", the rest is just distractions and damagecontrol/mind control of the citizens. (my add on)
edit on 13-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Terrorists ARE real. However, they are not who you are told they are.

If they were for real, don't you think they would try to blow up military targets, instead of highly insured half empty buildings that they were trying to sell for years but couldn't, and were so loaded with asbestos that it would cost more to remove the asbestos than the buildings were worth?

They are NEVER who you are told they are. They are simply reasons to attack those whom you are told are the terrorists. Always been that way. Think of the Reichstag fire.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Terrorist is just another word for "US Citizen".

We are all terrorists in the eyes of the government. We are all a threat to "national security". Except the ignorant ones, but even they can sometimes be awoken.

The real terrorists are military industrialists and crooked politicians.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Just the fact that there is "someone" on the gate is a deterrent... seriously.
They don't have to be a 20-something action man, anyone will do.

People will think twice about it.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Take a trip to London, Oslo, Malmo etc. and get back to me.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
How is it that so many people really can't imagine how a box-cutter can be dangerous?

Did you know that there's a vein on your neck that, if cut, will drain all your blood in minutes? All it takes is for a guy to sneak up from behind and hold a guy at knife-point with a box-cutter. I don't know about you, but those things are damn sharp.

If what the passengers on flight 93 were being truthful, the terrorists did kill someone with their "harmless" box-cutters.

Seriously people. It's still a knife. I mean, honestly, they could have held up the plane with freaking compasses or pens if they really wanted to. Anything sharp can kill.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
please enlighten me on how some guys with boxcutters hijacked airliners....i keep hearing this story but no one will tell me how it was accomplished...please, do tell......

Read the 9/11 Commission Report.

www.gpoaccess.gov...

p. 4: The Hijacking of American 11
p. 7: The Hijacking of United 175
p. 8: The Hijacking of American 77
p. 10: The Battle for United 93

It's short and simple, but will at least advance your understanding beyond the boxcutters thing.

and the tsa is a joke

Yes.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by David291

The so-called "Underpants Bomber" had no passport, no boarding pass and was escourted onto the plane by a well-groomed man in a smart dark suit.

But bear in mind that there is not one shred of evidence that any of the so-called hi-jackers even boarded a plane.

By the way, how do you spell "guard" ?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
How is it that so many people really can't imagine how a box-cutter can be dangerous?

Did you know that there's a vein on your neck that, if cut, will drain all your blood in minutes? All it takes is for a guy to sneak up from behind and hold a guy at knife-point with a box-cutter. I don't know about you, but those things are damn sharp.

If what the passengers on flight 93 were being truthful, the terrorists did kill someone with their "harmless" box-cutters.

Seriously people. It's still a knife. I mean, honestly, they could have held up the plane with freaking compasses or pens if they really wanted to. Anything sharp can kill.

Umm remove your seat back cushion and rush the one or two guys with a boxcutter. This isn't 3rd grade. Most peoples balls have dropped by this time.

Not saying that this would be an easy decision, but seriously? Box cutters? There are like 10:1 passengers to hijackers. Someone take a knee out or whatever.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life

Umm remove your seat back cushion and rush the one or two guys with a boxcutter. This isn't 3rd grade. Most peoples balls have dropped by this time.

Not saying that this would be an easy decision, but seriously? Box cutters? There are like 10:1 passengers to hijackers. Someone take a knee out or whatever.

I think you over-estimate people. Most people were told that in a hostage situation, you remain calm and don't do stupid things that can kill you or others around you. With regard to flight 93, once they realized that the plane would be used as a weapon with them on it, it would only be logical to fight for their lives. Possibly, the passengers on the other planes did not come to the conclusion that they would be killed in a crash. They probably thought the terrorists would steal the plane and hold them for ransom.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I don't know. No one will really know anything other than what the .gov will tell you. I suspect though that it wouldn't be too difficult to take down people with small blades in their hands.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join