It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail are quiet lately.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Has anybody else noticed this? I haven't seen much in the line of chemtrails for what seems like a month or more. I'd like to know if this trend is widespread.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by axslinger

Yup! I noticed that lack of chemtrails for over 2 months possibly even before that. BTW I live in Maryland just to clarify.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

If anything, I've been noticing them more... In Ontario, Canada.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by andriod

I'm sorry dude. =(

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DGE05

For what? It's not your fault.

Actually, I saw a plane making a weird one the other day... instead of travelling across the sky, it went from the ground and was headed directly up. I tried to get a picture but the only thing I had at the time was my fiance's cellphone and it sucks in the way of a camera.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
[Ignores idiots who think geo-engineering doesn't exist]

In California here. Yes, I have noticed that the long lasting contrails that used to gridlock my town have completely vanished. I have not seen ONE in the past 2 weeks. This thread justifies my thoughts yesterday about this.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Yes, there are far fewer contrails in the summer in most locations. This is because contrail formation depends on the weather, and the weather is different in summer.

It will start to pick up over the next few weeks, as the summer ends.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I have noticed the contrails mostly went with the summer. As would be expected, given the weather conditions.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by andriod
reply to post by DGE05

For what? It's not your fault.

Actually, I saw a plane making a weird one the other day... instead of travelling across the sky, it went from the ground and was headed directly up. I tried to get a picture but the only thing I had at the time was my fiance's cellphone and it sucks in the way of a camera.

That's an issue of perspective, I don't know of many commercial aircraft that can sustain a vertical climb (especially at an altitude where contrails can form).
edit on 9/13/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

I seriously didn't know weather was a factor in the whole chemtrail thing. If that's true, then I guess I should be looking up from now on huh?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I agree. Here in Arizona we had them all of the time a few months ago. I actually replied to a post from a fellow Arizonan who said there were an unusually large number of chemtrails in the air. Another member said that if it was wicked cloudy the next day that they were definitely chemtrails. I checked the weather forecast and it said clear skies for the week, and low and behold the next day it was very cloudy with big, ugly, abnormal clouds. Since then I have only seen a few but late at night. So that might be something to check for after the sun goes down. My dad is a big skeptic and says it the planes from Sky Harbor Airport, and there would be a lot since it is one of the busiest in the country. But I assume that it is just as busy today as it was then, and we have not seen any trails lately. So good call on the no trails lately. And thank you for bringing this up

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by andriod

I'm in Ontario Canada. They are usually pretty steady. I recall a brief slow down in July, but by early August they were back in full force. I even remember seeing them until sundown last weekend. And they are usually plentiful early in the morning when I head out.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1MrMarc
My dad is a big skeptic and says it the planes from Sky Harbor Airport, and there would be a lot since it is one of the busiest in the country. But I assume that it is just as busy today as it was then, and we have not seen any trails lately.

Depending on how close you are to the airport, it's probably not planes going to or from there that cause the contrails - they will be climbing or descending, so too low. It's usually the flyover traffic that does it.

The amount of traffic does not vary much year round - it's just very hard to see it if it's not leaving a trail, and the sky is clear.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGE05
reply to post by adeclerk

I seriously didn't know weather was a factor in the whole chemtrail thing. If that's true, then I guess I should be looking up from now on huh?

Atmospheric conditions determine whether a contrail can form or not, or even if it can persist...or not.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

That's an issue of perspective, I don't know of many commercial aircraft that can sustain a vertical climb (especially at an altitude where contrails can form).

Perhaps you could be right. It just looked unusually abnormal from my point of view, it stood out among most other aircraft. I watch the skies often, but have never once seen that.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Thanks for letting me know. That makes a lot of sense, and since I am too lazy to research and try and prove you wrong, I am going to assume that you are right. But I still agree with the OP because we have not seen hardly trails of any kind in the sky. Thanks again!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This would be unusual as the upper atmosphere temp is always cold enough to create contrails for those who don't believe in chemtrails. The humidity would be higher on the east coast compared to a desert. You should have them.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Here in Germany it's the same as the last years, usually u see them every day.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
AYe, it's usually around now that they start becoming more noticeable, especially around sunset

Though can't say they've been notably absent this summer in England - though I guess most folk don't tend to spend quite so long looking at the sky as us weather freaks do .....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Was slow for a few weeks but yesterday a bunch of us noticed they were back with vengeance here in the mid-west. A grid unlike I've ever seen was in the sky to the north, about 9 east to west and 7 or 8 north to south like a checkerboard.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join