It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progressive Insurance Introduces SNAPSHOT To Track Driving Habits

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Just an update to say that the pics are coming as promised, lol. I got tied up writing a paper for class and it's now 4 a.m. so I'm going to try to get a little sleep then I'll put the pics up.

Oh, she did mention she'd had the the thing for a while and hadn't seen a discount so I don't think she's going to be missing out on anything... except maybe the insurance company knowing her every move, hehe.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

No discount? Not even after 30 days like they say? I find it hard to believe a corporation would lie to lure customers into this scheme, haha.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Like some other people said here, just drive an older car. I thin that it uses ODBII, and those cars are from 96 and newer. Its not just an option to have one but it will just a be a matter of time untill its mandatory to have them . After that horrible 'cash for clunker' deal that went though they are a bit harder to come by at lower prices like they used to be.

One a side note flo would make a great holloween costume.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Alrighty everybody. Sorry to keep everyone waiting. I had an absolutely hellacious week, school-wise and then when I got ready to upload the pics, I couldn't log into my media account. Still can't, but at least it appears it's being worked on. Anyway, I finally just uploaded the pics to a different site and will link to them here. If anyone has access to their media account and wants to imbed the pics, then that's fine with me.

Oh, my friend asked me to to blur out or cover up the barcodes and numbers on the device that might give away personal info or tip off Progressive that it was her device, if they actually came across the pics on here so that's what that's about.

Here we go:

The device

Another view of device

That's the sim card behind the little yellow piece of plastic, in the next pic. There was just that little plastic piece shoved down in there to hold the sim card in place.
Inside of device

Opposite side of the inside

Sim card

From the top

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I did a search for the owner of the company, he is a billionaire that has ties to George Soros...so he is more than likely Illuminati. The Illuminati is buying up everything. Just do a search of any company that comes on a commercial. You will find the majority if not all that you search are Illuminati... www.freerepublic.com...

Peter Lewis the owner of Progressive Insurance is also mentioned in this bilerberg site along with George Soros... www.bilderberg.org...
edit on 11-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join