It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent! 3 Days of Darkness

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
Is that when the vampire flying dinosaur things come up out of the termite mound looking structures and start eating all the Atheists, Muslims and Jews?

Damn.....

I don't have long to kill a few people, get sent away to a slam where I'll never see the light of day again, and pay 20 menthol kools to have my eyes shined.

Oh well, I'll just make sure I have enough extra batteries for all my flashlights

Originally posted by David291

Just remember we once thought the world was flat and that the sun orbited us.

Gosh I wish people would stop saying this. It's a very misleading statement.

You know who is to blame for the whole flat earth and sun orbiting the Earth thing? The church. People who were actually "in the know" were well aware the earth was round, and it orbited the sun. They kept their mouth shut, for the most part, to avoid being murdered by the church. Nobody who most would consider a "respectable" scientist seriously thought the earth was flat and the sun orbited the earth. Heck, ancient civilizations knew that the earth was round and orbited the sun.

We sure as hell don't know everything, but we have a pretty decent grasp on physics which allows us to estimate size of a celestial object to a pretty good degree of error. If Elenin was ANYWHERE near large enough to eclipse the sun, then it would be having massive gravitational effects on planets in our solar system. It's not, so it isn't that large. Just some common sense being used here.

I've always loved the saying "keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out" and I think it's very appropriate for these types of "ideas" I'm all for exploring alternative theories and ideas, but this whole Elenin thing is nothing but a fantasy for some people very bored with their lives.

It's akin to me saying "if I breathe out REALLY hard I can blow the earth out of it's current orbit" If someone said "Uh, no, you can't. Your wrong" would you defend this asinine idea by saying "Oh yeah because us humans know everything, lets explore this idea, it's very possible that you can knock the earth out of orbit by violently exhaling?" I sure hope not, but then again, maybe you would.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

I know...The same kind of person who believed the earth was flat would probably be the kind to put blind faith in every internet doomsday story they hear simply because the stories are from "alternative news sources".

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
whence comes this doom-laden syncretism?

the 1st i ever heard about the three days of darkness was fom some pdf i downloaded wherein it was claimed that a gigantomongous interstellar cloud of helium was intersecting the path of the solar system, and when it reached the sun...

the sun would sputter out and rekindle after 3 days other than that the reason to stay indoors was due to a collapse of the magnetosphere, just because the sun would be darkened didn't mean it wouldn't be putting out radiation, hence the zombies/living dead wandering about terminally ill and probably completely bug-nuts to boot from radiation exposure.

the dept of disinfo has certainly been in high gear since the end of last year, so we'll continue to see these synchretisms of doomtarding where all the details of one are mixed up with the other sorta like in the minds of those who classify CT's as mental cases.

vigilance my friends, something is up [or down, who knows] and the ever increasing disinfo is meant to distract you from seeing the bus that's rapidly gaining on you in order to squash you like a bug.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Out of interest with all these 3 days of darkness theories. I know I might be making a schoolboy error but if their was 3 days or darkness because the sun & moon had no light coming from it...what would stop us putting on the living room light? and also these demons from other dimensions that would frighten us to death...how come they can from a diffrent dimension and do things we couldn't even think of...yet they are repelled from our houses if we close the doors & cover the windows? :S

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Glad this was moved to that hoax thread. I was already positioning my guns and ammo onto different parts of the house.

You know they say that the freaks cone out at night.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I tend to think that our brains are hardwired magnetically, deviations from the norm could cause temporary blindness and in some cases permanent I would imagine.

As well, the ability for the mind to hallucinate would be like standing in a waking dream but still not seeing the truth; our thoughts would be creating what we see. Anyone who has experienced Lucid Dreaming can tell you they are fully conscious when it happens; it would be quite similar!

Outside we would be exposed to the elements, even the Sun! If there are any tectonic movements we would not fair well if there was a resulting fire! Earthquakes and cities always equate fires! Blindness and fire does not mix well.

Three days to face our own personal demons, and likely our deceased as well! The Dead shall make an appearance!

The worst part is where will we be when it hits us? Might be in the middle of Walmart or actually moving past 65 mph comfortably with the radio going! That would be like smooth sailing and a moment of bewilderment right there! Wow!

I think it best to just stick to the closest routes to home as possible! Heck, time to stay at home anyways and get the world ready for Fall, call in sick! Yikes! I would think that more than just Obama has scheduled a exclusionary spot out; seems most folks would be hustling to high ground too! I wonder if the freeways will reflect the movement of people?

I am certain the NASA Family Safety films must of covered this?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I'm sorry if I missed it, but how exactly do you think this comet is physically going to be able to block the Sun for 3 days?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

I agree with this comment. I think to believe that Elenin (a rather small object which is now somewhat dispersed) is able to block out the sun is steeped in bad science. If we should experience three days of darkness, I doubt very much that Elenin is the cause of this.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
Look where your President is going on these days....

Guess Where Obama Will Be On Next Major
ELEnin Alignment On Sept.27, 2011 ?

Earlier we had informed US Navy
website goes offline, after it shows Elenin is not broken
up.coincidence? And how Doomsday plane will protect the U.S
president from Comet collision. Now guess where Obama will be on
next major ELEnin alignment on Sept.27, 2011? He'll be in
Denver, home of the world famous Denver International Airport,
deep underground bunkers, rumored new capital of the U.S. in the
event of a major collapse. Source Coincidence? Some have
speculated Elenin could expand dramatically like Comet Holmes
and create an eclipse effect...

source.... gatewaytoheaven.ning.com...

That's weird, your source appears to be a partial copy and paste of my thread here on ATS -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW,

Why is this thread in the "HOAX" forum???

edit on 14-9-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Not sure why it's a hoax, they hoaxed it in abount two minutes after I posted it, people post all kinds of crazy stuff that doesn't get hoaxed. I used many sources, the source of the info you think is from your thread is right under the info your talking about.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

You missed it! Think about how our brain perceives the world through electrical impulses, magnetics can directly effect the brain. We are currently protected behind our Magnetosphere as well as any other force that exists; there are more ways than not at distorting and disrupting our systems, as it is all a matter of Time that we are experiencing.

There are several avenues of thought on a star or other such object that is highly magnetized that is following directly in line with our beloved ELE-nin. None of those avenues have been debunked that I know of since the obscurity seems to be on the part of the Truth.

Time could stop! This is another avenue of thought! Just as the magnetic poles shut down and flip, then too our internal "corkscrew" of magnetism will reverse from within. A person under such extremes could find themselves temporarily blind.

I cannot close a door if there is a possibility. We should think about this as we are driving back and forth from work over the next several weeks. I can see it as clear as I can imagine any other possibility so I best keep that door opened in my mind.

The hallucinating part would be the real kicker though! The inclusion of demons and nightmares alike, as well as tranquility depending on the person and their rationalizing on what is going on. I have woken up in a dream, only to discover a dream, then to wake up again within another dream...and on and on for hours trapped within the dream. It's an exercise of the mind and without paralysis we would hurt ourselves; I have also experienced a Lucid State without paralysis engaged. If it can happen to me I know it can happen to anyone! Walking Dreamers or Zombies!

Hope that clarified my thoughts, I didn't mean to say that a mere comet would just block the sun like an umbrella on a sunny day, that would be silly! Magnetics on a grander scale than ourselves is what I am talking about!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
All the people spewing out there great knowledge of comets and how they are just "ICE" all over ATS, take a look back to see what happened in 1910.

In 1910 that spectroscopic studies of comet tails conducted by Sir William Huggins revealed that among the organic molecules found in comets was the gas cyanide. As the Earth was then expected to travel through the tail of Comet Halley, speculation ran riot that people would be asphyxiated by the cyanide molecules.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

I noticed one poster mentioned the fatima prophecies, the "three days of darkness" is also mentioned in the prophecies of Garabandal, true or not, they make for interesting reading.
Also, as has been said many times, why is this in the hoax bin?, i dont understand. The date mentioned has not even come yet, ive seen much crazier threads survive. Its also unfair on the OP, because possibly many people may not even bother to read it as it has hoax next to it.
Really unfair, it would be nice if the mod responsible for this thread gave us an explanation, because it would be really interesting to know the reason.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Blue Katchina - Elenin
Red Katchina - Nibiru

Together they make ttfn

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The first to die are the last to know

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Let's just say this is true, would that also block some heat from the sun? Because I don't think we can handle that very well.

WoW!
What do you do during the night?
You ever been outside, during those hours when the sun is not visible?
It is being blocked by this giant rock that we live on.

I wonder why it get's cold at night? oh yeah because we don't see the sun.

If it did block any more heat then of course it would be pretty damn chilly at night.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Put on a sweater.

'Chilly' is easy to deal with.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Is this thread still hoaxed? Was there a determination as to why?

One thing I wanted to note, based on my own beliefs in the Magnetic/Electric Capacitor thoughts on the relationship of our Comets and what is directly "influencing" them, is that when the 3-Days-of Darkness hits that it would be crucial not to use electricity.

This is probably why it is said that only "blessed candles" will burn; perhaps a blessed candle can be seen by those who believe, all others would be in darkness and leaving electricity running would mitigate an exchange of protons the likes which might harm us. Take a look at what a taser can do to us!

Best to get indoors, lock yourself in, turn off all the main power sources and wait it out. Pack the freezer with ice and food will carry over until electricity can be restored safely. Seal up the windows and the doors and no flashlights either, nothing with an energy signature. No phones no lights, even if they still work; when the Sun fails to shine and appears as "blackened by sackcloth", it would be a good time to take heed! There would be no question in my mind that we are witnessing a Solar event that has the capacity to take down our magnetosphere and possibly reverse it.

I still would be extra careful at avoiding leaving home over the next few weeks, to get caught out there in the middle of an event would greatly diminish survivability!

I know that Don Alejandro speaks of this 3-Days-of-Darkness and says that it ushers in the "New Sun", the "New Age of Man", his dates are as the Mayan Calendar sees, to which date that is October 28 or the original December 2012 who is to say.

Yet, in several instances, this scenario has a part to play and this thread is still Hoaxed? Very odd!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Is this thread still hoaxed? Was there a determination as to why?

One thing I wanted to note, based on my own beliefs in the Magnetic/Electric Capacitor thoughts on the relationship of our Comets and what is directly "influencing" them, is that when the 3-Days-of Darkness hits that it would be crucial not to use electricity.

This is probably why it is said that only "blessed candles" will burn; perhaps a blessed candle can be seen by those who believe, all others would be in darkness and leaving electricity running would mitigate an exchange of protons the likes which might harm us. Take a look at what a taser can do to us!

Best to get indoors, lock yourself in, turn off all the main power sources and wait it out. Pack the freezer with ice and food will carry over until electricity can be restored safely. Seal up the windows and the doors and no flashlights either, nothing with an energy signature. No phones no lights, even if they still work; when the Sun fails to shine and appears as "blackened by sackcloth", it would be a good time to take heed! There would be no question in my mind that we are witnessing a Solar event that has the capacity to take down our magnetosphere and possibly reverse it.

I still would be extra careful at avoiding leaving home over the next few weeks, to get caught out there in the middle of an event would greatly diminish survivability!

I know that Don Alejandro speaks of this 3-Days-of-Darkness and says that it ushers in the "New Sun", the "New Age of Man", his dates are as the Mayan Calendar sees, to which date that is October 28 or the original December 2012 who is to say.

Yet, in several instances, this scenario has a part to play and this thread is still Hoaxed? Very odd!

I agree, I still have no response as to why it was hoaxed, my only intention was to share info, not trying to hoax or troll, my only prayer anymore is that good people on Earth are saved from whatever may happen in these next few months, and I believe there are a lot of good people that want to "know" here on ATS, all you can do is secure some water and food and pray for the best and hope everything turns out to be a huge nibiru, elenin hoax.
edit on 15-9-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Is this thread still hoaxed? Was there a determination as to why?..

Because the link provided in the OP as the basis for this thread seems to be simply a made-up story that has no base in fact and offers no evidence whatsoever to corroborate its claims.

Say, for example, I start a thread where I make up a story that some other celestial object (say some random small-ish asteroid) will be able to block the Sun and cast the whole Earth into darkness for three days. I offer up NOTHING as evidence, except that "because I say so"...

...wouldn't that thread be considered a hoax, seeing there is no way that an object that small could ever block the Sun, and no evidence is offered up as to how it would be possible?

Wouldn't my thread, by definition, be just a "made-up story"? I give no source, no evidence -- nothing. Therefore it seems that the story would have originated from my mind, and not from reality.

If there is something in the OP's linked source (Here) that can provide any corroborating evidence whatsoever that even HINTS that what they say is not just a made-up story -- or hints at even any evidence (any evidence at all) that it would be possible for this comet to do what the link says the comet is going to do?

If someone tells me something that seems impossible -- and doesn't provide ANYTHING to back up that claim, whee the claim originated, or even simply the reason that they want me to believe it (besides "because I say it's true") -- I'm going to think that they are making it up.

edit on 9/15/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join