It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent! 3 Days of Darkness

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
On the day of my birth, aren't I a lucky guy?
Seriously

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hoax Bin-ed a little quickly, yes? And it isn't even the end of the month yet.

ETA: I would have at least waited until the dates in question had passed. But that's just me I guess...
edit on 9/13/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: ETA

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

You get that from Revelation 6:12

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
Sorry my friend, but AFAIK the first seal has not been opened yet, so how can we be on the 6th? Did I miss it? You could certainly make arguments for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th seals; the 5th we will not see here on earth anyway. However until the first seal is opened, the rest will not be. If I missed the appearance of the anti-Christ, please let me know. I know some think O is the AC. I think he is scum, but doubt he is the AC.

link   
reply to post by SemiDamaged

How do you know the size of this comet?

link   
An actual musing i had outloud as i read this thread...

"Why arent silly rediculous threads like this auto-deleted... what a waste of pixels and taps on my f'n keyboard"

Oh to be mic'd up and recording this gold. I think i will start posting random thoughts like the rest of the pollution on ATS.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Hoax Bin-ed a little quickly, yes? And it isn't even the end of the month yet.

ETA: I would have at least waited until the dates in question had passed. But that's just me I guess...
edit on 9/13/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: ETA

I agree, wow and we know nothing about it. I admit far fetched blocking ou the sun for days but we never know... what do we know?

oh well, that's ats for you>.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

I'd [color=FF9E8F]imagine it would be pretty dam cold come the third day. I don't own a telescope and have never seen Elenin, just researching the date and I found this. Take it with an open mind.

Your imagination is the ONLY place where that it is going to occur.

Do you think that maybe, just maybe, the length of time between when that BLOG was written, and now, might be relevant? Only 7 people KNEW about this before you?

I am fairly certain that this thread has killed 5% of my brain cells.

I gotta leave before I lose any more.

link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

You get that from Revelation 6:12

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
Sorry my friend, but AFAIK the first seal has not been opened yet, so how can we be on the 6th? Did I miss it? You could certainly make arguments for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th seals; the 5th we will not see here on earth anyway. However until the first seal is opened, the rest will not be. If I missed the appearance of the anti-Christ, please let me know. I know some think O is the AC. I think he is scum, but doubt he is the AC.

Dude, as I have said many times this is not my find or prediction, just sharing information I found about this date. Not sure if you noticed but on the side it says "OFF SITE CONTENT"
edit on 13-9-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Velocismo

Some people find these types of topics to interest, no mater how it may end up. If you don't like it, go elsewhere.

I guess you are being forced to read this thread or just maybe you want to get your post count up by posting something that adds/means nothing to others?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So this is a "HOAX" how is this any different from other off site content posts? A little quick to Hoax but hey I really don't care, thougt I would share what I found.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I like how someone has The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread as a signature. If people believe his prediction then maybe you should listen closely. What if this is the D4rk Kn1ght (night)? It says Oct 28th, but what if the prediction was miscalculated, and actually was meant for this month? Nobody knows, it will be interesting. If you call this a HOAX then D4rk Kn1ght is a HOAX as well.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It doesn't make the bible nessesary true, if this happens it just means the people who wrote it knew of this eclipse.

Actually, to watch Biblical prophecy vs. modern events since the mid 1940's, it would simply be a topper/confirmation in a long line of things that have fallen into place. I'm not sold...there are two things remaining that MUST happen and until or unless those VERY specific things do, well........I'm not sold at all, but I'm keeping my ears alert just in case.....

At the same time..I read your reply before getting to the one you sent me..and let me soften what I said a tad then. I really hadn't considered you might just be starting into the data and topic of Elenin as a serious thing to learn about and resarch. Keep checking the data. JPL's simulators and particularly their Ephemerides data sheets are useful once one gets the learning curve to understanding what the numbers mean.

BTW.. as of this post time, below is the JPL data for Elenins closest pass. The "0.23400835593159" is probably the most relevant column. That is AU distance from Earth at that point in time. It's set to hour display..but someone can set minutes if they really want to get precise about the moment of closest pass.

Any way you cut it though, it's really too far along to suggest anything is hidden now. Elenin is too close and too obvious for 'Government' to suggest anything that isn't true. The whole world can verify that data with direct observation now.

2011-Oct-16 03:00 09 09 31.97 +23 45 33.3 09 10 13.41 +23 42 33.3 n.a. 0.23400835593159 -0.9135988 66.6/ 86.1 -6.74201

Just my personal findings in continuing to learn about all this.... Feel free to hang me from the tallest tree if I've made some fundamental factual error.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
it's awful how it got hoax almost instantly. It wasn't even given a chance for proper debate.

But I guess that we know everything already, we humans and infinite knowledge of everything.

Just remember we once thought the world was flat and that the sun orbited us.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291
it's awful how it got hoax almost instantly. It wasn't even given a chance for proper debate.

But I guess that we know everything already, we humans and infinite knowledge of everything.

Just remember we once thought the world was flat and that the sun orbited us.

I agree.... Apparently it hasn't occurred to some folks at ATS (With due respect) any more than it had me when I wrote my first reply on this thread...SOME people really are just starting to explore this as a serious and 'lets get to the facts here' topic. This thread did get trashed awfully fast when that is considered next to what the OP here has said about his point of reference to the thread he started. Oh well....

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

So does ATS know the size of Elenin, could it be possible there would be some type of Eclipse, Elenin is shown to be between us and the sun on the projected path, naw just HOAX it.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

U would imaginie a reason would be give to explain why it was moved to the hoax bin..

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291

U would imaginie a reason would be give to explain why it was moved to the hoax bin..

I agree, could you ATS please inform me why this is a HOAX, I've sat here waiting for dates to pass to see if some thread brought truth. This is NOT a prediction, dream, a feeling etc..there is hundreds of threads showing Elenins path. Why is this a HOAX! You let the rapture crap from that preist light up your board with threads but no hoax, well that we all know didn't happen.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

So does ATS know the size of Elenin, could it be possible there would be some type of Eclipse, Elenin is shown to be between us and the sun on the projected path, naw just HOAX it.

One last note to possibly help.. I have my notes as 3-5 Kilometers in diameter before it began throwing a heavy coma and tail on it's inbound approach. I don't recall where I pulled that, but I spent about 3 days on a couple hours of sleep buried in 3 international space agency websites and JPL as if it were my own pet project. The size estimate came from one of the official databases..and nothing I've seen in official or reliable terms contradicts it anyway.

astroblogger.blogspot.com...

I found this though, and it may help. If contains enough for strings within the various answers about Elenin to send someone off for the rest of the day and night running strings through Google and going wherever those lead (My method of learning when I have unlimited time on something).Specifically though, the material this person put together does address almost every relevant issue relating to Elenin in a basic and no kidding approach.

As I noted..and before anyone jumps me..the link isn't an authority for facts...it just lays out the facts I've seen confirmed time and time again BY authorities...and it does it in a way that is easy and quick to read and digest.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

reply to post by SemiDamaged

How do you know the size of this comet?

I don't know the size, but I can tell you it's not large enough to block the Sun. Here's why (it's simple logical deduction)...

The planet Venus occasionally gets between the Earth and the Sun. When Venus does this, it is said to "Transit" the Sun. When Venus transits the Sun, it is about 30 Million miles away from earth -- and at that distance, that whole big planet is almost imperceptible as it crosses in front of the Sun. The miniscule decrease in Sunshine can't be noticed.

Here is a picture of Venus transiting the Sun. You can see that Venus appears hundreds of times smaller than the sun (i.e., considering the apparent sizes of the Sun and Venus as seen from Earth, you can fit a few hundred Venuses in the visible area of the Sun):

When Elenin transits the Sun, it will be 'roughly' that same distance from Earth (about 35 million miles). Therefore, to block out the sunlight to Earth, it would need to be HUNDREDS of times larger than Venus. Considering how close Elenin is to Earth at the moment, if Elenin were really that big, it would be one of the largest and brightest objects in the night sky right now.

...by the way, I'm talking about the size of Elenin's nucleus. Elenin's coma could be very large (the size of a planet), but the coma is very very thin, and is virtually mostly empty space. So the coma is too thin to block sunlight.

edit on 9/13/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/976/662/September,_Comet_Elenin,_Three_Days_Of_Darkness:_Will_Bible_Prophecy_Be_Fulfilled.html

Another site talking about this subject if people are interested

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join