It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent! 3 Days of Darkness

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
COMET ELENIN ECLIPSES SUN - Sept. 26, 2011

THE SUN GOES DARK AS ELENIN BLOCKS THE SUN FROM THE EARTH!! NOW TELL ME THIS IS A SMALL COMET!! FOR 3 DAYS NO SUN AT ALL!!

The sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood. The Sun disappears from the Earth's view!

revelation2012.blogspot.com...

I've been looking into the possibility that something might happen on the 27th of September. Elenin will be between us and the Sun as shown in the video below, posssible biblical eclipse? Is this where it all begins on a world scale, the beginning of the end/asscension? Thoughts??

NOT MY PREDICTION, just sharing info I found. BTW-Didn't make the video either.

edit on 13-9-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Boy that would suck for my outdoor tomatoes.

If this does happen, we'll come back and give you a trophy.
If it doesn't happen, will you admit the Bible may be a bit "off" at times?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Is that when the vampire flying dinosaur things come up out of the termite mound looking structures and start eating all the Atheists, Muslims and Jews?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I don't want a trophy, thanks though, not my find just sharing information I came across.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Okay, I took it down. It's not nice to mock people.

I doubt that will happen.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

link   
Even though I sort of expect something to happen on the 27th... I doubt it will block any light or even be visible with the naked eye.

2nd

link   
I really hope that this is going to happen. God sends us Elenin and three days of darkness. They say Elenin will appear as a blue star in the sky. The Hopi call it The Blue Kachina. A message that a New World is coming. Times of purification. One big cleanse.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Any credible sources predicting this?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Let's just say this is true, would that also block some heat from the sun? Because I don't think we can handle that very well.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It wont block the sun, it will just pass between the sun and us,
where Mercury or Venus are sometimes. And they do not darken the Earth.

edit on 13/9/11 by AboveTheTrees because: grammar!!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Let's just say this is true, would that also block some heat from the sun? Because I don't think we can handle that very well.

WoW!
What do you do during the night?
You ever been outside, during those hours when the sun is not visible?
It is being blocked by this giant rock that we live on.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I hear the theory is elenin will, possibly, do what hale bopp did before it hit jupiter.

gotta admit i'm not convinced right now, not to mention the 3 days of darkness thing did not first indicate either this year or this month. remind me if you will was the theory a maya prophecy or hopi? (I sometimes lose track)

ed: I must be confusing my comets here...which comet grew a coma larger than the suns diameter before hitting jupiter?
edit on 13/9/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I'll tell you what... If Elenin causes multiple days of darkness then I will quite literally walk from my Wiccan faith, find the nearest Church of major Christian denomination and convert. That would fulfill a Biblical prophecy more accurately than if someone ordered the event just for the purpose.

Of course first, someone has to explain to me how Elenin grew from a few kilometers at most to the kind of giant monster that would fully eclipse the Sun (for multiple days no less) from the distance it'll be then. Perhaps...one could also explain how something that large could be as close as it is tracked to be right now without near Biblical effects in the world around us? Severe weather like we've seen and some oddball geological events for the timing doesn't qualify or even approach what I'd expect if Elenin were remotely close to what some claim.

I'll be so happy when this snowball has passed us and headed back into deep space. Perhaps we can get a little peace before the next line of fear factors start getting pushed hard.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I'd imagine it would be pretty dam cold come the third day. I don't own a telescope and have never seen Elenin, just researching the date and I found this. Take it with an open mind.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Cool, if this does happen I think it would be awsome.
Im a night person though.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I was under the impression that the closest that Elenin was coming to us was 22 million miles, that a big shadow to cast. OP-- did you read any of the comments from that link? Several people tried to explain the mechanics of an eclipse. I cant watch the video at work but I dont see how this is even possible with how far away Elenin is. Now everyone quoting the Bible ... it does prophesy 3 days of darkness but where is that darkness going to be? there is a story when Israel fought a certain battle the sun didnt set for three days, that would have made it dark on the other side of the planet for three days, it would be interesting to look into that time period and see if other cultures have a similar story. I would think that if anything would cause three days of darkness it would be a massive object that would affect our rotation and I think no one would be able to hide that or hide an object large enough and close enough for a three day eclipse

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It doesn't make the bible nessesary true, if this happens it just means the people who wrote it knew of this eclipse.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Well if this were true, we should expect a huge earthquake as the book of revelations predicts, where whole continents are moved. Also the sky is supposed to roll up like a scroll which many predict is a pole reversal. And then God comes out and the wicked run and hide mourning their life which they abused others to have their way. And those that worked to solve inequity, to add to the happiness of man, to speak truth, shall be given life eternal while those who spoke falsity will be condemned to a lack of knowledge and thirst for more.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Obama heading do Denver international airport's secret underground city on September 27th too

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Even during a lunar eclipse, it doesn't block the entire Earth. This comet is smaller than the Moon and crossing the Sun at a much greater distance from Earth.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join