It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vortex Based Mathematics by Mark Rodin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Honestly, I would think to even someone who doesn't fully understand some of the concepts being talked about in the video this would sound ludicris. While I cannot speak to the functionality of the coil itself, the list of utter nonsense that this would supposidly cure/fix simply could not be possible.

Also, that guy needs to look into transplanting all that body hair onto his head...yuck. Seriously...who gives a presentation of such a 'breakthrough' in a wife-beater with a fur coat on underneath? His friends need to hook his yeti behind up with a lifetime supply of shaving cream and disposable razors.

Of course all of that is on top of the fact that even he doesn't seem to understand how to build his own coil at points in his presentation.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
It's all a load of BS to prey on those who have zero math and scientific literacy. This has been debunked on here before a few times.
edit on 13-9-2011 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by voyger2

Explain how the number 9 is "the missing particle"editby]

I do not have to explain nothing to you. i will ignore you for know on.

About the writing, i will invite you to write portuguese as well as i wright english. then we can talk.
edit on 14-9-2011 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

Well at least, as an engineer, explain how his coil can "generate frequencies from 0 to infinity Hertz"? How does an occurrence in the real world repeat an infinite number if times per second? You laid your credentials down on the table so put your money where your mouth is and educate me, seeing as I'm ignorant. Contribute to the thread instead of alluding to authority from the sidelines.

<< 1   >>

join