It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vortex Based Mathematics by Mark Rodin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Marko Rodin has come up with a revolutionary system of mathematics involving whole numbers, toroidal constructs and spirituality which proposes to explain life, the universe and everything. In this lecture he demonstrates the fundamentals and some applications of his system.

So has anyone watched any of this before? I have to admit that I will probably have to watch it a few times for it to sink in but so far I am finding it fascinating. H is making some very bold claims, and seems mildly crazy but also very very bright. I've never heard of him or this.

This link is from Google videos and I believe is going to be easier to watch all the way through than YouTube.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
this video or all 40 odd of them? either way yea I have seen this, and he hits on an important subject regardless of exentricities, not to mention the coil works and not like a regular coil.

in his own words, he sees the patterns behind the numbers, thats what maths is right? numbers always refer to something, unless you get into pure maths and that probably still applies in the macro/microcosmic scale.

ed: being an electronics student at the least the subject of his coil is interesting, at worst misunderstood or taken at face value, it -does- need alot of testing, and youtube isn't the place.
edit on 13/9/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm not gonna watch his video at the moment because I've seen a few before and not my cup of tea..I'm new to the Fractal Geometry Stuff but it doesn't really interest me. To me it really just resembles a way to judge symmetry and Natures Beauty by labeling them and counting to infinity. But Ill check it out when I have more time thanks

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Keep in mind those videos are about to turn 20 years old... Here's where we left off inside the other thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They're coined pilot waves, but you could probably guess... This sort of medium requires an output source. Admittedly I just started watching the series, but the silicon droplets are static guided by wave function.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I don't grasp this. However, there are lots of things I don't get and its ok
. Thanks for the post.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by applebaum

I don't get it either and have no same (maybe a little) admitting I probably never fully will! I hope some people find it interesting though.

To the people that DO get this could you give a little laymans synopsis?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

3D framework 1,4,7 - 2,5,8 for energy to be pushed towards. 3,6,9 a pervasive force in the Universe which is circulated around the framework and lines its pathways. This lining will qualify as mass and forms the basic building blocks of life along with our perception of reality.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It's all a load of BS to prey on those who have zero math and scientific literacy. This has been debunked on here before a few times.
edit on 13-9-2011 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I Love this post. i saw only 13 of 44 ... good find ..there is a lot to learn here.
s&f

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
It's all a load of BS to prey on those who have zero math and scientific literacy. This has been debunked on here before a few times.

I invite you to copy and paste or debunk it personally. They called anyone who wanted to read the Bible a Heretic just a few hundred years ago. Those people were subsequently put to death. Look how far we've come.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

You're not thinking dumb enough lol.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

I invite you to copy and paste or debunk it personally. They called anyone who wanted to read the Bible a Heretic just a few hundred years ago. Those people were subsequently put to death. Look how far we've come.

This has been debunked many times. Anyone with even a cursory understanding of mathematics and scientific method can see how laughable his claims are.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

This has been debunked many times. Anyone with even a cursory understanding of mathematics and scientific method can see how laughable his claims are.

Your knowledge plateaued at trash talking. The classification for math is that of language. The scientific method is housed in aspect ratios. You're not privy to such understanding.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Your knowledge plateaued at trash talking.

Trash talking? It's called telling it how it is. It's quite simple: anyone with even a cursory understanding of mathematics and science can see his absurd claims for what they are. Are you proficient in mathematics and scientific method? Do you have a broad and non-superficial understanding of contemporary science? Evidently not, else you would not believe the nonsensical statements and ridiculous, unsubstantiated claims he makes.

Edit: And that's being polite. In reality, you dont need a deep understanding in the above disciplines. Any teenager who paid attention in highschool is equipped to debunk such absurd claims.

The classification for math is that of language.

That's debatable depending on how broad your definition of language is.

The scientific method is housed in aspect ratios.

That's utter nonsense. Thanks for proving my point.

You're not privy to such understanding.

Thanks, I've never been a fan of pseudo-science.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

Inform us as to how galactic formations share a direct relationship in both speed and mass to their centerpiece. How galactic clusters in various parts of the universe indicate flow in one direction. Last but not least... What output source features particles guided by wave function.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Psst... ignore Americanist. He likes making up fancy words and phrases and eventually answering his unrelated questions proves to be a red herring. I'm just warning you ahead of time so, as this can go on forever.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Psst... ignore Americanist. He likes making up fancy words and phrases and eventually answering his unrelated questions proves to be a red herring. I'm just warning you ahead of time so, as this can go on forever.

Just because you can't hit, doesn't mean J here can't crack one out of the park. Although, he's at two strikes already. You're not even in any sort of dugout. More like the nacho cheese stand... Minus the nacho.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I have only heard of this concept is passing conversation, but it sounds intriguing. 40 parts, you say? Looks like I have a lot of learning and exploring to do on this subject. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I know maths! Im an engineer. That's why i keep my mind open. I think ignorence is the best word to define john_bmth..
edit on 14-9-2011 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

Explain how the number 9 is "the missing particle" then
Forgive me if i do not believe your claim to "know" math and to be an engineer.

EDIT:
And also explain the following "vortex math" claims:
1) Give inexhaustible energy
2) End all diseases
3) Produce unlimited food
4) Travel anywhere in the universe
5) Generate fusion power
6) "vortex energy" (explain that one!)
7) Ionic acoustic levitation
8) Explain gravitons
9) Be the underpinning geometry of the universe
10) Mophogenic fields (as well of the context and how it's relevent)
11) Flux thruster atom pulsar (explain what it is, what it does and the math to back it up)
12) How his coil "reproduces any frequency from zero to infinity" (use your engineering knowledge to explain generating a frequency of infinite Hertz!)
13) Oh, and did I mention? His coil cures cancer! Explain that one.

Oh, and the next time you call someone ignorant, at least spell the word correctly!
edit on 14-9-2011 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join