It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famed Ufo Abductee Charles Hickson passes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
blog.gulflive.com...

He was a very nice nice man. I got to meet and hang out with him at a MUFON conference years ago. I'm glad he survived some of Mississipi's ravages from Hurricane wrath. God go with you Charles!
edit on 13-9-2011 by simone50m because: x

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
Famed Ufo Abductee Charles Hickson passes

Thanks for letting us know the bad news simone50m.

For those not familiar with Charles Hickson and the Pascagoula Abduction, Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker claimed to have been abducted by alien robots and taken aboard a saucer in Pascagoula, Mississippi, USA on 11 October 1973. This is commonly referred to as “the Pascagoula abduction”.

This case was Case 9 in my "Top 100" article, since it was referred to in 142 of the books covered by that article.

An interview of Hickson can be found at the link below:

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 13-9-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I wonder if Calvin Parker is still alive, and how he's been. I -do- -know- that the ufo experience was disasterously devastating on his psychie.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
RIP

For me, this type of abduction scenario is far more significant than the ones that have become more famous in the last 20 years or so. The reason for me is simply that, unlike most abduction cases, it may belong with the cases where we have sightings by multiple witnessesAND physical evidence like radar or whatever.

A lot of this it's demons versus it's ET argument is bizarre. It is so obvious that we have 2 phenomena. One is as Vallee and others suggest related to consciousness and other dimensions (or some mind bending concept) which includes most abduction cases . The other phenomenon is clearly more "physical" in my opinion (although the ultra-technology may appear inter-dimensional) and could be time travellers, ET or something similar (although increasingly sightings are obviously black/secret projects as human technology becomes more advanced).

Ultimately I am saying this demons (what a religiously loaded term! shall we stick to inter-dimensionals?
) versus ET/physicals argument is BS. The two ideas are not mutually exclusive even if it was, as I don't believe, one phenomenon.

I'm not sure why I put that rant here but I hope Charles would approve... RIP

P.S. Thread to come on the topic of physicals versus inter-dimensionals.
edit on 13/9/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/9/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join