It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's worst CV admits to stealing, laziness and constantly avoiding work.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
i thought this was hilarious to say the least, but at the same time this must apply to at least half of the uk population which is rather sad.

www.metro.co.uk...

regards :kayak.
edit on 13-9-2011 by kayak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hey, atleast he's being honest.

2nd

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Unfortunately, that's only the 2nd worst CV that I have ever seen!
Still, gave me a laugh (especially, the Darth Vader part)
Thanks for the share.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
heh, i've been on that quote 'patronising' course once before, they being whoevers getting payed to spout the bs, basically tell you to cheat on psychology forms and make the company see you as a shiny wrapped product.

this guy at least had the guts to say screw that. all we ever hear about is if you have some problem on your cv no one will employ you, well, doesn't that explain why half the country is on welfare?

before you go off at me for being a 'jobless bum stealing my taxes', I don't claim from the jobcenter anymore and never will again, they can go to hell. they don't own me, and mr i steal ginger biscuits gets it xD

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Care to tell us yanks what a CV is?

Also, its obvious he has no venereal disease, he is too lazy to find love or work.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

A CV is an abbreviation for Curriculum vitae

In the United States and Canada, a CV is used in academic circles and medical careers as a "replacement" for a résumé and is far more comprehensive; the term résumé is used for most recruitment campaigns. A CV elaborates on education to a greater degree than a résumé and is expected to include a comprehensive listing of professional history including every term of employment, academic credential, publication, contribution or significant achievement. In certain professions, it may even include samples of the person's work and may run to many pages. Many executives and professionals choose to use a short CV that highlights the focus of their life and not necessarily their employment or education.

edit on 13-9-2011 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
At first I thought someone had published my CV, but then I remembered that I couldn't be arsed to write one in the first place, being a bone idle layabout who probably needs a good bit of national service to sort me out.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Lol i thought it was quite funny lol . I bet he gets a good job outta it though .

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

same here buddy.
Never again.
regards:karl.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TeroK

i thought the darth vader was funny too

new topics

top topics