It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Samaritans Lift Car Off Man To Save Him From Burning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

A motorcyclist who was dragged beneath a car Monday in Logan was rescued by bystanders who helped police lift the burning car and pull the man out from under the wreckage. He was reported to be in critical condition Monday night. Brandon Wright was riding east on U.S. Highway 89 about 11:40 a.m., when a driver steered his BMW 530XI into the motorcycle’s path from a parking lot across the street from the Utah State University campus, said Assistant Logan Police Chief Jeff Curtis. The driver of the BMW did not see Wright, who laid down his bike and slid into the car.

I was very impressed by the people that hopped into action, potentially saving this man's life. Running towards a burning wreck is something you only expect of firefighters and police, to see a group of good Samaritans do it makes me feel like there is so hope for us after all. All those people, so obviously from different walks of life rushing to help a fellow human being. I'm so sick of people that 'just don't want to get involved'. Like the corpulent gentleman in the suit who is no doubt the owner of the BMW.

Link
edit on 13-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hate to rain on your thread. lol..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Also posted here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The search engine is your friend.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondPerception

Ahh sorry about that. Thanks for not making the annoying 'LOL use search funktionz!' comment.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Explanation: S&F!

AMAZING!

Personal Discloure:

I'm so sick of people that 'just don't want to get involved'. Like the corpulent gentleman in the suit who is no doubt the owner of the BMW.

I fully agree!

Because if all other peoples problems are not your problems then you are not SHARING in Society at all and are in fact a parasite preying upon the human herd!!!

Mind you he [BMW driver] could of been in shock [which can kill] and he didn't run away and was one of the 1st to go and look at the rescued injured man. These are some things going for him! Note nobody took care of him and he too was a VICTIM!

The Man with the plan, was the white haired gentleman with a light blue shirt and wearing gloves who in 1st few seconds of the video motions to push over the car and save the injured man and then gets stuck into doing that.

My faith in humanity has been restored for 24hrs. Maybe we are not so selfish as we seem to be.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Please respond in the original thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

Springer...

top topics

join