It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Combat in Afghanistan Footage, Swedish Troops / Soldiers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Just thought I'd share (the real stuff starts happening towards the middle and onward)

Semper Fi ! Power to the Peacekeepers !!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I doubt you even know the real reason they are there.

How can so many people willingly kill on the say so of a few corrupt poloticians to then go home and hug their kids.

makes me sad to be a human being

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Such brave men arent they?, taking on what? was there even something there, maybe a man and his goat walking on the hill, bombing him in fighter planes, and shooting at him in helicopters and armed hummers. These morons make me sick, they need to go back to their own country, get a real job, stop earning money from being half-wit wannabe nazi cowboys and blowing up other countries.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
excuse me ?

does it look like they're bombing civilians you prick ? watch the beginning of the video, where the soldiers are clearly being friendly and waving to the civilians.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ZikhaN

no one said this video shows them bombing kids, plenty of others do though and mind your language, short road to ban-ville which would be a shame because who knows maybe one day in the future you may actually have something interesting to say.

Why anyone would get a kick out of killing anyone is beyond me.

We seriously need to evolve.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ZikhaN

Swedish rule

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I like the way the troops get blamed for doing things. Has anyone ever thought that the troops are soldiers, they are just like me and you. They don't do the job just to kill people they do the job because it makes them feel proud to be a soldier, not proud to be in war zones and shooting people. The soldiers on the grounds arnt the ones deciding where to invade and where to be deployed. They follow a chain of command. Nobody likes what is going on in afghan but people become soldiers because it's something they love doing, how many small boys/girls dream of being a man/lady in uniform. Give them a break we can all sit here on our phones and lap tops saying how bad they are but they are only doing what they ate being told to do.

I know a few who have come home from war zones, happy doing the job but disgusted at how things are done. So before jumping out and saying the soldiers are child killers or bombers take a second to understand that they are just pawns in a pathetic political corrupt war.

I have one thing that's holding me back from joining the army, I don't want to join the kill people I want to join because I'd feel proud to be in a uniform along side other brave men/women. Sorry guys rant over I'm having a bad day and seeing troops get slated off for doing a job that not alot of people would even have the courage to do

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott495

plenty of others do ? SUCH AS ? give me a good example.

soldiers in iraq do not bomb innocent civilians, atleast not purposely. yes, tragic accidents do happen, but that's part of life.

soldiers in iraq are mostly peacekeepers, and are only doing their job. how #ing dare you call them out like that, and insult them personally. you should seriously be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

"I like the way the troops get blamed for doing things. Has anyone ever thought that the troops are soldiers, they are just like me and you. They don't do the job just to kill people they do the job because it makes them feel proud to be a soldier"

Yes and what do soldier do ? They kill people on order and it's nothing about protecting the homeland when you are starting war on the other side of the world so that the likes of Bp can make a profit.

Did you know these soldier have been caught using mustard gas in Libya and have dropped DU all over the middle east ?

Allowing your leaders to keep teling you all that they can take anyone on and are using your tax $$$ to spread democracy to the ends of the earth is going to make you poor at best and dead at worse.

top topics

join