It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, You Hate TPTB. Whats your solution?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

But which version of morals and whose version of ethics?

Love

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have a prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient and love kind; love does not envy or boast; it his not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part

but when the perfect comes,

the partial will pass away.

When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.

For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face.

Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three;

but the greatest of these is love.

Sounds easy, Yes?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Only read a few pages in..... My answer is, and all you need is.....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

LOL I just said that blup

Ironically love is an unrealistic answer,
edit on 093030p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Yes it is....

There can be no love without Trust

There can be no love without Respect

There can be no love without Communication.

We reap what we sow and our crops have borne bitter fruit!
edit on 14-9-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
That the $64,000 question. Ones with control are not going to give it up so easy and for the averge joe he sees no chance of changing.It is getting enough together to make change but that would be trampled on. It almost has to be a revolution(off with thier heads type). Trying to out smart the powers that be with all the resourses will be hard. I guess it is what they want to make us all feel hopeless in this matter.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

There can be no love without Trust

There can be no love without Respect

There can be no love without Communication.

Actually, I have found myself feeling love and compassion for people that once angered me, we are all part of the problem, pointing fingers at one another makes it worse.

However if we point out flaws, it isn't always because of hate or intolerance, but love,

There is no solution.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkl0rd

Originally posted by DangerDeath
Humans without wisdom are blank machines and you can read any program onto them.

Wise man run from society and deconstruct such a stupid experiment.

Wise men stay out of the society in order to control and exploit it. They become Gods and they make people believe in such BS by producing miracelous situations and holy scripts. As the 90% of the volk believe in Gods in a way they like, makes that system work!

You are completely wrong. Don't confuse wisdom and cunning, please.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The goal of the Free State Project is to get a bunch of people together who wish to create their own alternative solution rather than waiting for the government to solve their problems for them (an eternity). The Free State Project is a viable solution that is working. The idea is that you move thousands of people into one place who all understand how life works. How does life work? By doing things your self and not trusting in the government to do them for you basically. I'm very happy with the progress being made.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

LOL... so you did, just above me

Well it may be unrealistic and may not really add anything, but as a few people said as I read the first bit, you can't please all the people.... there is no one solution.

Yet if everyone had a bit more love for their fellow humans, that would go a long way.
If everyone had more empathy, compassion and understanding, we would be better off..... and I think all of that stems from love, love for yourself, love for others and love from others.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
TPTB come in all shapes and sizes and from all walks of life, even the Veterinarian owns you, wields power over you, holds life and death in his hands.

I was going to start a topic on this subject,

Last week my beautiful Lab, doberman mix cut herself and bled to death at the Vets, because he wanted cash, precious time was wasted while I called family for 650.00, just so they would work on her while they walked in and out of the waiting room hitting me up for money, by the time we came up with it, it was to late.

I am trying not to hate.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I agree blup.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
imho there is nothing that can be done currently, the run everything. just trying to stay out of the lime light even though i do post on this site. lol i do realize its not a joke waiting for the shift then the fight can be brought to them and the playing fields will be leveled somewhat.

denver will be a hub for THE POWERS THAT BE after the shift so thats a concern for me but hopefully with most of the electrical grid being down i can safely transport my family to a safe zone that isnt infested with goverment officals trying to start up their reign of terror again.

and a asault rifle woudnt hurt. odsnt anyone remember the census....where they asked for an absurd amount of information on whos in your home ....whats there social # and all that. then after the fact the sent out all these guys going door to door if you didnt answer all the questions or left some blank.

they where identifying those who will be a problem for tptb after the shift. in order to round them up in those lovely interment camps fema loves to call family centers.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkl0rd

Humans without wisdom are blank machines and you can read any program onto them.

Wise man run from society and deconstruct such a stupid experiment.

Wise men stay out of the society in order to control and exploit it. They become Gods and they make people believe in such BS by producing miracelous situations and holy scripts. As the 90% of the volk believe in Gods in a way they like, makes that system work!

You are completely wrong. Don't confuse wisdom and cunning, please.

What you assume to be "wrong" is the way the wise men govern the world since the very first occultation occured before the stupid masses' eyes and the wise men knew what it was, hence they used that knowledge and deceived them to beleive in what they believe now, thus they became the power and the control over the masses.

So imagine the moment of the solar eclipse and those phrases:
And God said let there be light, and there was light, and it was GOOD!

What do you think those primitives would do with you if you would try to explain them that all they know about universe and the planet is wrong?! Sure they would embrace you with open arms for enlighting them in that matter and not really try to kill as a threat to their life style!

What would you do with wisdom? Helping others? Sitting in a temple and meditate? Pray for whole mankind? Making some new stuff to be mass produced and sold to them? Or you just use your knowledge to exploit the ones that dont give a damn about what you try to teach them?

Do you know how much time I invest for my knowledge and experiences, a life time, which is a thing that you have it only once and now.... Therefore the one who asks, get the knowledge to use it and the one who rejects it will be exploited by the wise ones! So, do you think that I do care how many people die in somalia or else where in that world?! Ignorant people do that! There are enough people on the earth and they will not stop to breed - minus 20.000.000 does not make a difference. Even if you put two more zeros to that count, still, there will be no difference. All we hear is that damn "starving childreeeeeen". Let them go gracefully!

Wake up to reality my friend.....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

LOL... so you did, just above me

Well it may be unrealistic and may not really add anything, but as a few people said as I read the first bit, you can't please all the people.... there is no one solution.

Yet if everyone had a bit more love for their fellow humans, that would go a long way.
If everyone had more empathy, compassion and understanding, we would be better off..... and I think all of that stems from love, love for yourself, love for others and love from others.

i have allways said this

UNDERSTANDING AND PERSPECTIVE IS THE KEY TO ENDING HUMANITY'S LOVE FOR WAR.

edit on 14-9-2011 by InshaAllah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

TPTB come in all shapes and sizes and from all walks of life, even the Veterinarian owns you, wields power over you, holds life and death in his hands.

I was going to start a topic on this subject,

Last week my beautiful Lab, doberman mix cut herself and bled to death at the Vets, because he wanted cash, precious time was wasted while I called family for 650.00, just so they would work on her while they walked in and out of the waiting room hitting me up for money, by the time we came up with it, it was to late.

I am trying not to hate.

You are a better person than I am...

My hate boils up in me just from the telling....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
i would start with not voting for any one again, in any type of election, if i have realised one thing it is the power of the unions, peoples voices on their own do nothing but the power or a union spokesperson well thats representation is it not, so yes no more voting to begin with then see who gets the message first - other people hopefully who would not vote either - and then re-organise the unions, as people do need more than ever now a voice to be heard.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by darkl0rd

Could I be more clear?

Wise men run FROM the society.
Wise men don't RUN society.

You can speculate as much as you want, but this is something completely different.
Wise men like Heraclitus, Zeno, Buddha, Socrates, Descartes or Spinoza never had the ambition to run the world.
What you call "wise" isn't wise at all.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I can't even think of why a vet would let an animal bleed to death.
I have always been under the impression that vets love animals.
Your vet has proven my thinking as being wrong.
I had to have a cat put to sleep a few years ago.The vet was very
nice and even sent me a floral arrangement for my loss.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
All right! This is why I joined, I’m sure I will not be able to articulate all of my points here but as questions are asked ill address them with the best of my ability. First like many others have said the basics are key to the betterment that we are discussing here, but with a twist. Society needs to be able to sort out its problem children, how? The mind set has to be of total and absolute freedom, even when it’s bad for the person. For example a drug addict in this future us continues to fall off the wagon regardless of what is offered, this person even after being purged of the toxins continues to make the same mistakes. Who are we to say that this individual hasn’t capped out in this life. Proposition: make an available space for people that can’t grow anymore, this would almost apply to all types of problem cases. We can't force logic and compassion on anyone because like stated above when all measures have been taken and it’s very clear that growth is stagnant freedom will either make or break them. As far as people considering this ethically/morally wrong they have that right, so let them go to these locations where all hope is lost and break the mode. And of course the catalyst for this movement Resource Base Economy. Be gentle people lol, first attempt at this.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Society is about distribution of responsibility. Get it? DISTRIBUTION.
The moment you become "responsible" for others, you become their tyrant and nemesis.
And they become helpless.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join