It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, You Hate TPTB. Whats your solution?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
There is no solution. Solutions are delusions.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
my solution is simple we cant label them cause we don't know who they are.the only name we associate to them is TPTB. we know they exist by the deeds they do. 911, 311 etc............... we cant beat them we cant even expose them so why not join them. a one world govt has it's advantages but NOT with the current world leaders. the members here at ats could do a better job. it really is a matter of time. the nameless group that controls the world will screw up with there false flag events. they will be exposed, the masses will revolt and a NEW world order will rise out of the ashes of the past regime

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by DaddyBare

Ladies your attention please...Our secret has just been
revealed by this member here on ATS.

Blast!

Twelfth man out last to know again...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Kill Them All!
its the only way to be sure

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
Kill Them All!
its the only way to be sure

Great now we are reduced to MOB rule and anarchy.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
There is no solution. Solutions are delusions.

Which leads me to add to my first post;

Id/Ego/Superego, Parent/Child/Adult, Victim/Persecutor/Rescuer, and Problem/Reaction/Solution.

"TPTB" would be the Superego, Parent, Persecutor and Problem.

"We" would be the Id, Child, Victim and Reaction.

"The solution" would be the Ego, Adult, Rescuer and Solution (duh!)

And if solutions are delusions, I put all the more faith in my signature!

Also, if one were so inclined the 4 groups of participants in the Drama Triangle could be considered the "holy trinity"...just a thought...

edit on 13-9-2011 by Mouldilocks because: stuff...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
My solution is very simple Slay...

Spread information

and

Resist.

Great tune.
Very appropriate.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

First, I hate this stupid touch mousepad on laptops. Can't tell you how many posts i have removed just by accidentally letting my thumb brush the mousepad. Stupid engineers and their lame designs.

There can never be a "perfect" system. Earth isn't geared that way. All animals on earth are competitive with others of their types (plants, too). This competitiveness leads to a type of sociopathy being a normal behavioral pattern, borne out of the need for survival by short sighted creatures.

As well, apathy (being a representative of entropy in action among the human organism) drives the majority of humans into a state of not really caring, so long as they have a majority of their freedoms. Another human trait is our propensity to comprimise our own principles and needs for the sake of expediency (another embodiment of entropy displayed in the human organism). We tend toward laziness.

In my opinion, this dynamic of the majority of people being sociopathic to one degree or another (and thus willing to exploit others for their own gain) mixed with the others propensity for apathy and compromise, has us locked in to the f'd up systems we have seen for the last 5000+ years.

An easier way to sum it up, according to Pythagoras, "When free men need laws, they are no longer fit for freedom."

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

So, You Hate TPTB. Whats your solution?

I dont hate the PTB. And which TPTB are we talking about here, since there are many different versions in peoples heads, as many as they have fears and shortcomings. And so that is a lot of TPTB's or a lot of different versions of the same thing.

But fear not peoples, for I have a plan. I can't tell you all the details of this plan, but I will say that it involves turtles, peanut butter, plants and blasting evil doers with the power of love. And that is all I can say on some of the details of my super duper awesome foolproof plan, for now.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
That is a great song by Rush and resistance is good. I don't mean that flippantly; resistance is a strong sign of life and even character in my book.

I think it is interesting that the same band also produced this song which I think is about the themes in our society that we are so busy enacting that we have no real power to resist even if we could agree on what to resist...

How far do you think we could get if we tried our best to really define TPTB? Could we begin by coming up with an agreed upon working lexicon so that we are all on the same sheet of music? I think we could have fun at least.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Frater210 because: ?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

My solution is to be as self-sufficient as possible, through growing/raising/hunting one's own food, producing your own power, collecting and purifying your own water, building your own home using sustainable and easily learned methods, and obtaining an efficient, honorable and legal understanding of how to use weapons in preparation for the possibility of someone trying to harm you. When you are able to do all of these things, authority figures lose their power over you, or at least, most of it. This is why I've begun the process for creating a not for profit organization that teaches these skills, which will also prevent "TPTB" from making me pay taxes on my land, which is the last piece of authority "they" have over me and mine.

Edit to add: I would truly love to see a revolution take place in this country. I'd prefer it to be a peaceful revolution of course. Unfortunately, I don't believe that the majority of people care enough to make that happen, and if it ever does happen, it will be accomplished by an elite minority, as it was in 1776. While there will always be problems with governments established by imperfect men, the plan for government that was set forth by the men who founded this country was the most noble we have ever seen, as it was meant to limit the authority of "TPTB" and give us the ability to be as free as possible. It is in their spirit that I choose to be as independent as possible of a system that I find abhorrent, and to share my knowledge with others that would do the same.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Treat oil like air or ocean water.. a vital Earth element that should belong to the people. Make Oil pumping a world-wide zero profit public service where every nation participates and gets an equal per person share.

.. make resource squabbles a thing of the past.

..btw 'hate' TPTB?.. I don't know any.. besides, can't say I hate "them".. they're just people, albeit wicked evil.

I hate how good they are at manipulating suckers.. I'm resigned to the fact they will dominate the game of life during my time on this planet.. and there isn't a damn thing I can do about it.

My solution.. ignore what those people on TV have to say... meaningless word belching liars and snake oil salesmen. Strangers & actors.. jerk-off water carriers & lackey glory whores for more powerful people.. part of me wants to work for the PTB.. they pay well.. .lol

Fight TPTB if ya want to folks out there, especially if its your passion.. go for it. Somebody has to push back.. but realize you're a speed bump.. you can break a strut or puncture a tire here and there, but "they" will keep driving over us..

I have another take.. History repeats, full of anonymous dead grunt dudes who loved mom & apple pie, political prisoners who were right, poisoned people who knew too much, and other assorted victims of TPTB fascism.. learn from that history and don't be that guy.. life is short, indefinite detention, torture and death are long..

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
What if the world we want has already been created? and we are just merely waiting for the moment to finally say NO!! to stop this madness. Would that not bobble your mind?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by StandingTall

Hell yes!

Just considering the possibility has "bobbled" my mind. My grey matter has once again gone gooey!

edit on 13-9-2011 by Mouldilocks because: clariteeee

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Vote every single elected official out, do it just once, one election where every seat in Washington turns over to new people it would scare the crap out of them.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I'd like to see some realistic fact based suggestions.

Those are hard to come by. A lot easier to complain.

What do you propose we replace them with and how will society function?

Wish I had an answer. Even if the current PTB were laid to rest, it will only give rise to another set of PTB. Better the devil you know than the devil you don't?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Say what you want about Jaque Fresco and the Venus Project but the idea is the most logical and applicable solution I have heard yet. If you have a better idea please let me know.

This competitive monetary solution focuses soley on profit. Not you your children siblings or parents

40 mpg yay!!

The old bastards have invested too much in fossil fuels and the auto industry to give way to the 100% electric or better yet the 100% air car.

The LERN battery would power our homes for a generation or two without having to be replaced but the electric company wouldnt like that. That would mean losing jobs.

The Pharm has probably bought and suppressed most technology of extending our bodies lifespan

Social reform isn't rocket science. Remember as a people we have the RIGHT to revolt against govt...not like they give a damn about the constituion....they made that apparent.

Is life so #ty that every one is ok with screwing people over for money? People are aware...they just cant do much about it....how do you fight trillionaires when you cant even pay your light bills?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

edit on 13-9-2011 by ElliotNoir because: doublepost

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Ignore instead of Resist?

No, that won't work....

Ignoring problems never works.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

I don't believe a "one world government" will ever work, although I do think "dark forces" will attempt it. I don't believe it will work simply because the human race is far too diverse to ever be ruled by a single set of laws. Whose laws do we all adopt? Sharia? Chinese? US? Brazilian? Cuban? Indonesian? Phillipino? With any single set of laws applied world-wide, there is sure to be massive unrest as those opposed to that set of laws makes their displeasure violently known.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join