It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would you want to partner with in a SHTF

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

It's all good.
You'd do fine.
I have faith in your skills with sugar and flower and stuff

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
For um, fun? Dennis Haysberts. He's so sexy plus his character on The Unit could kick arse.

Ralph Kramden is my second choice. When sh!t really hits the fan he could send me to the moon

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Yep...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

dude got thumped royally by a girl!!!!!!!!!

no offense to the ladies by that

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwing48
reply to post by Dionisius

Ray Mears is a naturalist not a survivalist in my opinion. He has no military training that I'm aware of, and dawdles along the trail like he out for a Sunday stroll. Bear Grylls in contrast, is a former SAS trooper, survival instructor, and medic. He doesn't dawdle, and moves from point A to B as quickly as possible. In a real survival situation that's what you'd need to do. I agree, some of the things he does are just for dramatic effect, but that's TV.

Excuse me? Ray Mears isnt a Survivalist?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'd take the ex-Ranger from the show Dual Survivor. I think his name is Dave. I'd also probably take the other hippy steroid abuser from the show too just to have some comedy after shtf. You have to have something to laugh at in hard times

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
My wife ,and my best friend, Otto (on the picture)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f5c4286580b.jpg[/atsimg]

That guy saved me while my house was frickin burning
I was asleep and drunk (shame on me but stopped drinking after that ) when a short circuit in the fuse box started a fire in the basement, my house being pretty old and made with woods, it turned into an oven very quick.

that night i was sensed to meet him for a bowling, and him, not seeing me comming to our usual meeting place suspected i was probably drunk again, so he decided to check my place

the firemen didnt check if i was still in the house,due to the raging fire, but he managed to enter, climb the stairs to my room and actualy carry me to safety
he got his whole back burned, went into surgery for skin graft, and i didnt had even a scratch

since that day i promised to never frickin touch alcohol, and guess what, he is still my best friend, and never been pissed off at me , even after the fire.

that guy can litteraly survive in the woods in winter, no matter what, he know how to find food and stuff

yep definitively him for survival for sure
edit on 20-9-2011 by AnonymousVan because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2011 by AnonymousVan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Daddybear and Slayer69 if you guys are in Northwest Arkansas when SHTF and can't make it very far come down to a little town called Berryville and I'd kick people out if you came. Our little Group comprises of hunters herbalists one an ex Navy Intelligence officer, me a jack of all trades who loves learning, a couple of strong young boys, down to earth country women, and rolling hills and some open farmland as far as the eye can see, no need for us to move we got all we need right here, only problem is the copperheads, and they'd be gone as soon as SHTF.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Amanda Knox, I hear she;s having trouble finding a new roommate anyway.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
After thinking long and hard about who, I've chosen a black bear as my survival buddy. He's most likely to lead me to food, easily ward off danger, and can keep me warm at night. He would need to be tame enough to not eat me though.
He would need to be a very special bear. Maybe I could call him Ben.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Chuck Norris. I'd explain why, but there's no reason to, it's so obvious.

edit on 13-10-2011 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I must have totally missed this thread, and I'll tell you why.
In the OP the gunner chick is a hottie no doubt, as she looks dead on my SIL 20ish years ago, she is still a pretty gal.
BTW, I married the prettier of the 2 sisters.

For those who choose Capt. Kirk, Excellent choice as he can survive anything, even death its self.
I might suggest you never wear a red shirt however.

My personal choice would have to be my wife plus our kids in the avatar, the other kids are through their training phase and looking to make their own packs.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

This guy. "Are you a man!??"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join