link   
Aragorn

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I think she'd rock.

And better yet....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
DB, you are at it again. I love your threads. Who would I take? Well, seeing as I will be bugging in, if I can that is, it would be my wife first. Then, I think anyone who works at these middle age working museums, or anyone who knows how to live they way they did in the middle ages. They managed to get by without running water or electricity. I have tried living this way for a while. It's hard but do-able.

If it has to be a fictional character then, the Character Anthony Hopkins played in the film Wilderness I think it was called. He kicked arse in that film.

Nice one DB. S&F

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
My dog. He has a serious case of OCD and imprints every area he enters. If there is a change of any sort he comes to me and lets me know silently. We share a set of winks each and he knows I am going to investigate the change. All without a sound. could be something fell over, or a mouse. anything out of place he will notice and report.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I choose ZENA and if she cant make it Cat Woman

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I'll take wonder-woman (back in her glory days of course), oh and because I'm not an infidel I can have 3 more
, so, hmmm, i'll take a good looking electrical engineer who can work out some BS free energy to keep the lights running and who also knows alot about her large collection of guns and ammo, ummm, 3rd choice is a good looking doctor who knows a shi* load about natural remedies, and 4th I'll take a good looking geographical engineer who can lead my big family to settle near some safe water(women without a radiation monitor need not apply). And my kids

Oh, I forgot my wife, she can tag along too if she wants.

edit on 14-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Bringing out my inner-geek, I'd stick with him:

As the most powerful Force user, he's bound to come in handy.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I would actually take ** ******. He is ex British SAS, 17 years and in the first gulf war he spent three months buried in a hole in the desert only coming out at night to reccy and send back info. He is an expert on Jungle warfare and could live off the land for an indeterminable length of time. He is well versed in a multitude of firearms and knife fighting is second nature to him. He used to train new SAS recruits in Escape and Evasion tactics for 6 years which is part of selection training for the Regiment.

I know this person like I know myself and his courage and fortitude is something to behold, he is but a solitary man now, just watching from the comfort of his home.

That is my choice!
edit on 14-9-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
My Grandfather in his prime, tough as nails, knew how to live off the land, also probably would be good at negotiating / bartering.

He was a tail gunner in a B-17 in WWII.

Mine is a miserable old bastard and we never could get along... But strangely, my answer is the same as yours. Mine was an Officer in the US army during WWII. He was a big enough bad ass that Hitler ordered flyers about him be made and dropped from planes in Germany and France, calling him a traitor ( My family is dutch). Yes, he kept one of those flyers.

He earned his bronze star and many other medals...Got lucky a few times to.

Told me of a time in France. He was in a tent going over a map with a lower ranked soldier. They were told to muddy their uniforms. Which meant to put mud covering anything identifying him as a higher ranking soldier...

There were snipers all around... When he was in that tent a bullet came in, hit the other guy in the neck, out the other end and lodged it self in the lining of my grandpas jacket.... Said he spend quit a bit of time on the ground, until the found the sniper and took him.

Has told me a story of running from a crashing plane. Shrapnel took out and killed the guy next to him....

Hmm...On second thought.... I dont want to be next to him when SHTF any more

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Probably Les Stroud the survivor man.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Well thats an easy question.................you of course. Can I bring my parter and couple of spoiled doggets?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I hear that. In that case I might change my choice to Chris Ryan AKA ********* **********.
The only guy from Bravo Two Zero to make it over the boarder. He is hot as mustard.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
My husband! We've been planning and stocking up and we can be two bad MoFo's when we need to be!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I hear that!!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Les Stroud, without question. Anyone that can sit by himself at the base of a temple in the Brazilian rainforest for an entire night without freaking as the bugs creep and crawl about him is coming with me. And he IS the crew, unlike someone else...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Of course you can.... winks...
but I expect you to bring brownies too.... or anything chocolate... or just bring the fixings and we'll make it together...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

It is a tie between you and Slayer.I would ask either of
you to join our group.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

It is a tie between you and Slayer.I would ask either of
you to join our group.

You only say that because you know I have a stash of candy bars in my BOB....

Slayer or me... you do know we are brothers in arms, fellow Marines.... True we would keep you alive... while teaching you new limits in endurance... I think I have funnier stories... Slayer is a Northwest woods person while I'm more a Rocky Mountain boy... Only now learning my way around the Ozarks... me or Slayer???? He is very capable... that makes it a tough flip a coin call.... But I think I'd pick me because I'm a better field cook
edit on 14-9-2011 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Darn, I thought I put in the image and I guess not.

My answer was-

This guy-

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join