It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Scientists DO Tell Tales!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This is an interesting site, it has a list of scientists killed over the past year.
These scientists were Microbiologists, bioterrorism experts, Medical entomologist all at the top of their field, and all lost their lives in a mysterious way.

I dont know if a coverup is underway to silence the research these people were working on, or just a coincidence, it just seems odd, or maybe they have learned too much and had to br removed.

here is a link to the list of dead scientists, john

www.stevequayle.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I think what a very similar thread to this already. Wait a sec.

EDIT: I can't find it, so I will leave this thread open.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
...thought to include some of these:

Leonid Strachunsky. Died: June 8, 2005 after being hit on the head with a champagne bottle. Strachunsky specialized in creating microbes resistant to biological weapons... investigators are looking for a connection between the murder of this leading bio weapons researcher and the hepatitis outbreak in Tver, Russia.

Robert J. Lull, age 66. Died: May 19, 2005 of multiple stab wounds. Despite his missing car and apparent credit card theft, homicide Inspector Holly Pera said investigators aren't convinced that robbery was the sole motive for Lull's killing. She said a robber would typically have taken more valuables from Lull's home than what the killer left with. Lull had been chief of nuclear medicine at San Francisco General Hospital since 1990 and served as a radiology professor at UCSF...

Dr. Douglas James Passaro, age 43. Died April 18, 2005 from unknown cause in Oak Park, Illinois. Dr. Passaro was a brilliant epidemiologist who wanted to unlock the secrets of a spiral-shaped bacteria that causes stomach disease. He was a professor who challenged his students with real-life exercises in bioterrorism. He was married to Dr. Sherry Nordstrom..

Mohammed Toki Hussein al-Talakani, age 40. Died: September 5, 2004: Iraqi nuclear scientist was shot dead in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad. He was a practicing nuclear physicist since 1984.

John Mullen, age 67. Died: June 29, 2004. A Nuclear physicist poisoned with a huge dose of arsenic. A nuclear research scientist with McDonnell Douglas. Police investigating will not say how Mullen was exposed to the arsenic or where it came from. At the time of his death he was doing contract work for Boeing.

Robert Shope, age 74. Died: January 23, 2004. Virus Expert Who Warned of Epidemics, Dies died of lung transplant complications. Later purported to have died of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis which can be caused by either environmental stimulus or a VIRUS..

www.stevequayle.com...

Site has many more on there, some "accidents" others obviously questionable.

[edit on 17-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I don't understand the point of grouping these unfortunate deaths together. What are the implications? What's the common denominator?

I found 165 dentist deaths in the last 60 days in North America. Am I to believe there is some gum disease conspiracy?

If you want to see the results enter dentist as a keyword and choose 60 days for the date range.

[edit on 17-11-2007 by x-phile]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
www.geocities.com...

www.greatdreams.com...

these assasinations are real, i would not count on an accurate representation of casualties post 9/11, though.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
oops, wrong thread, sorry...had two browser windows opened and replied in the wrong place

[edit on 9/5/09 by cosmicpixie]

top topics

join