It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outside Threat Imminent: 2011 a year in review:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You gotta admit, the world wide media has really hyped up 'alien' life and 'cosmic' news lately!! So I sit here wondering when can we tell when fear-mongering ends and potential danger arrives? There's got to be a way to stay vigilant yet neutral---stoic yet calm, isn't there?

Why are they reporting such bizarre and inconclusive news like this? They don't have an answer for much of it so why report it? It's like turning in a term paper with a huge question mark. Is it for the fear factor effect? For better ratings?
Maybe.

Perhaps it's a Chicken Little-like technique meant to make us all comfortably numb.
Could be.

But I do find it very very strange that there's so much talk about new planets, new stars, potentially dangerous neo/comets, satellites crashing while others being turned off, usually rare or huge earthquakes and no one is really flinching. Are they too worried about losing their homes or jobs and paying their bills instead? Maybe

Look around next time you're amongst a bunch of strangers. Do you really think the average person in your scope of vision realizes what (may be) going on both on and behind the scenes? I don't.

This is a good review of some of the strange events this year.

www.youtube.com...#!

edit on 13-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: Fix link

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I think they are warning those that are paying attention without freaking out all those that are sleeping. Might be easier to drop hints then drop the "bomb" of information they have and cause mass panic, riots, looting and God knows what. Nice Post!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

It's hard to watch the video and not feel sad for the human race, the childen and the fear and hardships they could face soon. I feel that it is happening for a greater cause, like asscension and being freed for a world of greed and power control but what suffering must take place to change all that.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Strange things happening across earth since a little after mid august.

Interesting indeed.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

I think they are warning those that are paying attention without freaking out all those that are sleeping. Might be easier to drop hints then drop the "bomb" of information they have and cause mass panic, riots, looting and God knows what. Nice Post!

I've considered that possibility but wouldn't the PTB want the dumb ones to survive so to keep them their slaves? Why would they want (not to toot our own horn but...) smart ones like us who are paying attention, to be their neighbors? Because we might actually overtake the overlords one day and I don't think that's part of their plan.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
Strange things happening across earth since a little after mid august.

Interesting indeed.

Yes.
A little after mid-August (July) 1947!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWorldSpins
Already being discussed

Bummer. Hard to search threads when we don't use the same wording.
Don't think this thread will get much action anyway. Let a Mod decide. Thanks though

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by mileslong54

I've considered that possibility but wouldn't the PTB want the dumb ones to survive so to keep them their slaves? Why would they want (not to toot our own horn but...) smart ones like us who are paying attention, to be their neighbors? Because we might actually overtake the overlords one day and I don't think that's part of their plan.

It may not be about slavery or enslavement, it could be about assencion of the planet. Transitioning to a higher density from the lower one we live in. Destruction of this dream world. I'm thinking of it as this cycle we go through to get to the next level and this is the end of our current cycle. A lower level training program in the Matrix.

Thank you for your post, I have always enjoyed them since I have been on here, I feel it important to tell you know as I feel the transition process is going to start to mainfest itself and effect our wolrd very soon in a way that we are not able to comunicate like this.
edit on 13-9-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this H_A. Some of this I wasn't aware of. There's some wild stuff happening on this planet right now.

BTW. Good to see you back on ATS.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Good video....it's all things that people know are happening, we have witnesses, yet seems to go on without much thought. Most is kept out of the news or put on at times people just aren't watching. Unless of course the major issues like the weather and earthquakes....kind of hard to gloss those over when it happens to many many people.
It seems like more people are getting good video and lost of witnesses coming forward.
I believe TPTB know something more...and agree with putting out hints and bit by bit more info getting released....not a dumbing down, but slowly wake people up. Just in my opinion.
You can't risk throwing all caution to the wind and saying "here is what we know and it's not good"....look at what happens in most cases with people in natural distastes...I am NOT saying all cases...but most. Chaos. Everyone for themselves....then in cases people settle down and start to help one another....but that chaos, when the "world is ending" just picture that on a world wide level if you were all told that life as we know it is about to change dramatically and here is the day it will happen. How do you think things would play out. Look around you, at your family, friends, co workers, neighbors, leaders...then imagine.
I believe something is coming....don't know what...but it's definitely in the air...all paranoia aside. Something just doesn't feel right, and has steadily been increasing in that feeling....well before I joined here to see what others thought, by the way. And trust me....it's being felt by the most well rooted, grounded non conspiracy people I have ever met....

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

I hope you're right about ascension and I'm just being well.....my ol' cynical self. Thanks for the encouraging words!

Originally posted by Klassified
Thanks for posting this H_A. Some of this I wasn't aware of. There's some wild stuff happening on this planet right now.

BTW. Good to see you back on ATS.

Thank you Klass! Great to see YOU again too!

reply to post by bw_drum

BW, do you think we'd be this 'awoken' if not for the advent of the Internet? What I mean is, do you think this is a natural 'awakening' or a technological one (or a combination thereof)?

I'm just wondering where the natural evolution comes in and where the ideologies (via the Internet which might be influencing us) plays a part.

Because let's face it, if it weren't for the Internet I wouldn't know roughly 99.9% of the things I deem important. Books help sure......but, I wouldn't have heard of the books if not for my cyber circles.

So, just curious what's making this 'ascension' happen. Or is technology PART of the ascension? (so many questions. so little time on this planet!
)
edit on 13-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

top topics

join