Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Job! Jobs! Jobs! Cheering on our own slavery. Employment bubble popped. Fight against work.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Aeons

Making claims that redefine context so that black is white and white is black doesn't do anything for me.

Then why do you keep doing just that?

Clearly it does not work for you.

Marxist Communism. That's your wants. Straight out of the box Marxism at that. Not even some new fangled Marxism 2.0. Right off the pages of the Communist Manifesto.

A system that essentially got run by Mobsters, KGB, and psychopaths with visions of perfection.
edit on 2011/10/16 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

It is as if you don't read your own posts. You keep throwing up nonsense, pretending that you aren't constantly countering your earlier posts.

Being forced, via taxes, by gun point or incarceration is wrong, but I must submit because the Govt provides for others.

If you believe in military spending, then your taxes are going towards what you want them to go towards.

You want to pretend that those who the Govt provides for are not the corporations that you defend in post after post.

Please show me where I have stated that I love Corps.

PLEASE!!! I beg you.
And please show me where I am for Govt spending on foreign wars?
PLEASE!! Again, I beg you, pretty pretty please.

And please, please, please show me where I am for Corp leeching off Govts.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
reply to post by doctornamtab

Do you have any idea how long your types have been around? Since the dawn of man, it's called youth. I know because I was one, and I had the same flighty ideas... save the world... world peace... blah blah blah. NOT POSSIBLE. TOO MANY PEOPLE NOW. You'll get it some day.
FYI, I'm not old, unless the lower 30's is old to you.

Well your ideas are old man ideas. Ideas like you can't change things so why try. So because you've given up on improving the world we all should? The youth are simply the ones who havent been beaten down by society yet. And you can thank our types for everything you would ever consider progress. It doesnt happen without new ideas and doesnt care about physical age.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Jonathan Locke, the guy on whose writing the U.S. constitution was written upon?

No, he did not believe in a free market con job.

You just repeating talking points put out by the Mises institute.

Corporations do no believe in the rights of man, or the rights of individual property ownership. They seek to establish a new aristocracy.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab

Originally posted by sickofitall2012

Do you have any idea how long your types have been around? Since the dawn of man, it's called youth. I know because I was one, and I had the same flighty ideas... save the world... world peace... blah blah blah. NOT POSSIBLE. TOO MANY PEOPLE NOW. You'll get it some day.
FYI, I'm not old, unless the lower 30's is old to you.

Well your ideas are old man ideas. Ideas like you can't change things so why try. So because you've given up on improving the world we all should? The youth are simply the ones who havent been beaten down by society yet. And you can thank our types for everything you would ever consider progress. It doesnt happen without new ideas and doesnt care about physical age.

You know, that is the same crap I told my parents, when I was in my teens.
That is the same crap they told their parents, when they were in their teens.
And so on and so on.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

If you aint a friend of the Military you are no friend of mine!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I dont blame you for your selfish, greedy and short sighted opinions. They're not really yours. They've literally been beaten into you.

In your perfect world, no one ever deviates from the group think. Those who disagree are merely misprogrammed.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

And your point is what?

If I have to explain it, you will never understand.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

And look! Women can vote, divorce their husbands and move out of the kitchen.

Black people are treated equally to white people.

Its called progress and the military (the enforcement division of the work to eat economy) is in the way

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

Jonathan Locke, the guy on whose writing the U.S. constitution was written upon?

No, he did not believe in a free market con job.

You just repeating talking points put out by the Mises institute.

Corporations do no believe in the rights of man, or the rights of individual property ownership. They seek to establish a new aristocracy.

I've actually read Locke. How about you?

While you're at it, I'd suggest my favourite book to you "The Governors and The Governed" by Robson. It is more difficult a read than Marx's pamphlet of insanity, but worth the read.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

This statement is clearly in support of corporate bankers.

Please show me the criminal court proceeding and the verdict for the crimes you have stated.

I would love to read through the court docs and such.

If you weren't defending corporate bankers, you wouldn't be demanding proof that they have committed crimes. Heck, the stuff is in the news, if you bothered to pay attention, instead of choosing to ignore these things.

For a guy who claims he doesn't believe in gov spending on the military, why do you have an icon of a soldier?

link   

reply to post by macman

Its called progress and the military (the enforcement division of the work to eat economy) is in the way

Until some group comes along with a group who is cohesive, and willing to use violence. Then you'll either get run over, or you'll get absorbed by them.... or you'll betray your system and create a military.
edit on 2011/10/16 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

link   

reply to post by macman

Ok, and again, what is the point?
Those ideas were very basic in nature and did not confine themselves to an age demographic.
It was more like those that were racist, versus not racist. And those that were for equal treatment, versus not equal treatment.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I guess ole Mac forgot about his signature.

Talk about completely blowing ones credibility.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

Please show me the criminal court proceeding and the verdict for the crimes you have stated.

I would love to read through the court docs and such.

If you weren't defending corporate bankers, you wouldn't be demanding proof that they have committed crimes. Heck, the stuff is in the news, if you bothered to pay attention, instead of choosing to ignore these things.

For a guy who claims he doesn't believe in gov spending on the military, why do you have an icon of a soldier?

How am I defending anyone, if I ask for criminal court proceedings to back up your claim.
Oh, I forgot, I am just supposed to drop of my brain at the coat check, as I stroll into your Kangaroo Court.

That whole, innocent until proven guilty thing kind of gets in the way, huh?

Again, if I have to explain my avatar, then you will never understand. Or, you just aren't paying attention.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

Sure sure.

I like Popsicles is a better retort.

And I do not see where the Military has filled for S-Corp status, or any other variation.
And it does not state that I love it either.

Damn Semantics is a pain, isn't it.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

reply to post by macman

Ok, and again, what is the point?
Those ideas were very basic in nature and did not confine themselves to an age demographic.
It was more like those that were racist, versus not racist. And those that were for equal treatment, versus not equal treatment.

No but people who are older have the values of their time period. Older people hold onto racism and sexism more than young people. Old people hold onto capitalism and representative democracy more than young people. You can see which views are fading in society and which views are rising.

Also, what I wrote is just historical precedent for massive change that no one thought was possible. Its evidence for the viability of a right to food and shelter. If we can overcome racism (one group against another) we can provide free food for all groups. Its a cause in which no group is against another. Its a strange idea to older people who have built their minds around strict divisions and the obedience to hierarchy. Nothing embodies these old ideas better than the military.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

You are the guy who believes in communism. I have never bothered to read Marx theories, only enough to know what wacko nonsense it is, just as I knew right away what the wacko nonsense free market economics it.

Locke's writings are on the web. You claim he supported free market ideology, post the evidence. Prove you can do something beside quote right wing catch phrases and make cheap accusations.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

I really think that people should roll this set of statement.

You support someone because you ask for proof of accused wrongdoings.

If you ask for proof that someone raped someone, you clearly support rapists.

Does seeing it another context make clear the problem with this thought process?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join