It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Saucer spotted at Giants baseball game 9/10/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This is probably one of the most believable instances of a flying saucer that i've ever seen. I'm a very rigid skeptic, but this one actually convinced me quite well.

I know the quality is quite crap, but it seems pretty legit to me...anyone think it could be something different?

www.ebaumsworld.com...

*Warning* he curses quite a few times
edit on 13-9-2011 by PrimePorkchop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Looks like a bird , nothing else to say really .

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
been posted before...

And its really, really not believable at all. There could easily be numerous earthly explanations.
edit on 13-9-2011 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'd bet that is a hot dog wrapper or some such, floating around the ballpark. Happens all the time.

Sure doesn't look like, well, anything, to me. Except a piece of paper.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Look into the mirror....

BOO!

And... I'm not going to that virus infested ebaumsworld to watch anything, period...
edit on 13-9-2011 by Lost_Mind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Could easily be a bird or plastic bag.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Initially it looked like a beach ball, we all know how many of those are being punched around between fans

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Looks like nothing more than a piece of trash, possibly a hot dog wrapper, from the upper deck blowing away in the wind.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
looked like it could have been a mylar balloon.

Stadium videos are always suspect because of the shiny, light crap that they sell there and the seemingly ever-present updrafts and winds.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I live right by the Giant's Stadium and I'm a believer that we are being visited..But to me that just looked like a ballon or something released from the stands and the bleachers just outta the cameras view. It is Super Super Windy right there so it could be any typa debri/plastic bag being carried by the wind..It might even be a big Seagull or I forget the other bird that looks like them locally's name but could be 1 of them too..Whatever it is it's way too small to be a manned Vehicle.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind
Look into the mirror....

BOO!

And... I'm not going to that virus infested ebaumsworld to watch anything, period...
edit on 13-9-2011 by Lost_Mind because: (no reason given)

Truthfully I did do a search before posting, but searched for "Giants game" instead of "baseball game" *Sigh* oh well. It happens.

Also, i've been going to Ebaumsworld for a very long time, always have top notch virus security running at all times, and never once had a problem.

The only website that I visit often and have had run-ins with bad viruses is this one via the google adsense or whatever (at least thats what i've been told)

But my virus software did its job and caught it....

Anyways....I suppose I could agree it was a piece of trash if you could see it float into the screen and float around aimlessly, but it appears to have a pretty straight course, and it didn't appear until well within frame (i would think you could see a piece of trash float in from off frame)

But who knows?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Oh my god.

You've GOT to be kidding me. You're a joke if you think that is a bird... omfg it's almost unrealistic at how badly a description you gave.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimePorkchop

All it takes is once for me. My brother sent me toddling off to ebaums once and I had to do a full format. Really I couldnt tell if it was ebaums or a back window advertiser of theirs but I got nailed nonetheless....

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by atoptreetops

Originally posted by gortex

Oh my god.

You've GOT to be kidding me. You're a joke if you think that is a bird... omfg it's almost unrealistic at how badly a description you gave.

Watch the clip long enough and you will see the wing of the bird. It's a bird.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Definitive proof of flying saucers!

Huh? What? Well someone's gotta stick up for the content of the forum

That said - the raw footage would be awesome to look over. Not sure we'll get it, nor the Network be as kind as the one that put up the Fort Worth footage. If anything I think the first few frames of when it appears could do with some deeper analysis. That's the only point it doesn't "glide", it seems to skip tiiiime and space!

Put it this way - I want to believe

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by markymint

Put it this way - I want to believe

I want to know...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I WAS AT THAT GAME! Nearly the same spot as where to video was shot. If it was a UFO i would have been the first to post something! Its a plastic bag. once in the stadium there is a up draft of wind that helps keep things floting in the air. its "glowing" because the stadium lights are reflecting off the bag

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by atoptreetops

post by atoptreetops
Oh my god. You've GOT to be kidding me. You're a joke if you think that is a bird... omfg it's almost unrealistic at how badly a description you gave.

Calm down , getting all exited really isn't good for your health .
Obviously its a flying saucer , ET's love baseball , I just said it was a bird to try and throw you but it didn't work ...your to smart for that .

Here are some comments from my deluded friends on the YT version of the video .

are you sure its not a bird? Ive been to ATT Pack Bell park myself living in the East Bay and let me tell you after the games the park is full of birds eating **snip** off the ground

It's a bird

Seagull - they're all over the place at ATT park

seagull 100%

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It could be a banana. Or a bicycle. It could be a tree. It could be a lamp post. It could be a badger. It could be a statue of buddha. It could be a wood elf. It could be a star being born. It could be the head of Brian Wilson.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Moves to the righ quite slow and then moves pretty bloody quick to the left. I wouldn't say that is a bird.

If it is a UFO then the pilot has defiantely had a few too many because he/she cannot fly that. Wants to be careful they don't lose their intergalatic pilots licence, bet they ain't cheap.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join