It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Flotus saying?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
.....some of you guys have issues.

I can hardly make out what she's saying.

You guys are getting in an uproar over something that you can't even substantiate.

Seek help.

Her expression says a thousand words.None of them appropriate for a supposedly "smart" "classy"( are you on drugs? ) flotus at an official appearance.
Somebody call the travel office: can't we send them on holiday again?Somewhere where they can't be seen disparaging our country; its institutions and traditions.?
edit on 13-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
I think she was slamming the Irish.

"Skirts are for fags."

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

David Grouchy
edit on 13-9-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

Hey!.....Heeeey!
I am Irish and I take umbrage to that!
If she knew that we didn't wear any knickers or jocks under the skirts (kilts),
she might whistle a different tune.
Having said that, it does get a bit shrivelled up down there with the breeze and
the cold and everything, so I might let it slide. This time.

Anyway, I must be off. (running late for our bi-weekly YMCA get togethers).
Toodle-loo.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

You guys are getting in an uproar over something that you can't even substantiate.

Seek help.

Her expression says a thousand words.None of them appropriate for a supposedly "smart" "classy"( are you on drugs? ) flotus at an official appearance.
Somebody call the travel office: can't we send them on holiday again?Somewhere where they can't be seen disparaging our country; its institutions and traditions.?

So, you either have some serious issues, or she's black and embarrassing the country. That's all I gather from your inane ranting.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
What else could she be saying? Never mind what they're saying just look at their expressions, they don't want to be there, she'd rather be shopping and he'd rather be out on a golf course.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
You sound utterly stupid.

I despise this man and yet even I find it hilarious to read comments like this.

You have no idea as to what that woman said. You are guessing and riling yourself up.

Get better.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I hate to say it but it looks like she says, 'Fing flag'. Sorry to be a pain in the ass.

When I get the opportunity I will ask my Girlfriend to view the video. She is an expert lip reader.

Back soon.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

I often appreciate your point of view illuminatislave, in this thread as well as many others but we've been pounded for way too long. The most racist folks in this country, by far, are the ones screaming "racism" all the time. Since we were introduced to this woman a dark cloud, of mistrust at best, has followed her around.

Her thesis, her attitude, her church, her pride in America, all wrapped around making everyone else out to be racist. They had to pull her from the campaign trail before she earned her reputation too early.

It doesn't matter to me if flotus is a raging bitch, ie Hilary Clinton. It doesnt bother me if she's ugly as the day is long, ie Hilary Clinton again (sorry). It does bother the crap outta me if the flotus can't respect a ceremony as solemn as this.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Seek help.

So, you either have some serious issues, or she's black and embarrassing the country. That's all I gather from your inane ranting.

Yeah I've got the problem...You voted for them.

This is the same first lady noted for saying:""for the first time in my life I'm proud of my country".
I'm a vet and they are collectively a disgrace.
Make it "racist" if your world view requires it.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

That would be awesome Frater! Been hoping for an "expert" all day. I heart ATS...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

No sweat. She is very busy so it is going to require some strategy on my part but I think she will take up the challenge.

Gotta say, this will be worth hanging around for. She is not just kinda good, she is the best I have ever seen.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
No sweat. She is very busy so it is going to require some strategy on my part but I think she will take up the challenge.

Gotta say, this will be worth hanging around for. She is not just kinda good, she is the best I have ever seen.

Great! Good luck! Be careful not to let her know what we think...we'd hate to pollute our first expert

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
"All that for that fag"...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
There's no disgracing the country, there's no insulting the occasion or anything like that.

She either says

"love how they fold the flag" or "look how they fold the flag"

The shake of the head is one of amazement at how respectfully and decently the people are "folding" the flag, hence her comment about folding the flag...

That's it.

It is a nice, genuine and sincere moment between two people who are touched and moved at a ceremony.

You weirdos want to see hate and insensitivity where there is none

Get a grip people.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

"look how they fold the flag"

Good one. I am on the fence myself but I know my Girl will nail it down. Her mouth does seem to form a hard consonant that would not be there, I do not think, unless she said, 'the' or 'that', which may make it something like, "Look how they fold that flag".

We shall see.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewsWorthy

Originally posted by TreadUpon
Looks to me like, "All this for a flag" with the eyeroll and Barrack's reply smirk?

I hope I'm mistaken, but that's so rare...

What do you think she said?

It has something to do with a flag..Whatever it was she said it certainly seems condescending by facial expressions.. We have heard from secret service people that she is the Rudest most Racist first lady they've had the misfortune of protecting so wouldn't surprise me if this was a snide remark about our or their Flag.

How dare you? You are the one promoting hatred and you should be ashamed of yourself. ATS used to stand for the denial of ignorance yet you manage to climb to the height of ignorance by using hearsay and an unintelligible murmur to promote your obvious agenda. ThAt is bigotry which is the height of ignorance.

Congratulations, you just got me supporting Mrs Obama for the first time.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
"The guys in the skirts look like fags"

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekerMike

If that's what she said...there is still a problem.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekerMike
"The guys in the skirts look like fags"

Now thats more like it

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Hey Frater210,
I am interested in what your friend says who is the lipreader. This should help clarify but really? we may never know what she said.
In her defense(I don't like her by the way, but to be fair) hopefully the lip reader expert can make some sense of it.
Either way.........be respectful. Right?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Well I just watched the video and i didn't see an eye roll to me i saw a head shake, it looks to me like she said something like "i love how they fold that flag" and Obama agree's and she shakes her head at how intricate they do it. I haven't watched the ceremony but perhaps the flag folding is quite complicated.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join