It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Flotus saying?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Looks to me like she said, "Honey, you're doing a great job acting like you really care about those common people. What do you say after this, I fly off to Spain for lunch and you go hit the golf course!"

I could be wrong, but I don't read lips that well.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

Now it's a TOOL AGAINST me for reacting angrily to her.

Why are you reacting angrily towards her? You have no proof that she said what you are acusing her of... So yes I question why people would be so quick to anger, and see bad in someone where none exists.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Here's what I am seeing on her lips.

Either "We're" or "They're" doing all this for that flag?"

Not sure about the beginning, because of the FLOTUS's face being obscured. Too bad it isn't obscured more often.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
...You have no proof that she said what you are acusing her of... So yes I question why people would be so quick to anger, and see bad in someone where none exists.

We have our eyeballs dude. Proof? Pics or it didn't happen, isn't that the rule?
Now what are we looking at?

As far as your question, maybe you should ask HER!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Bagpipes are the only musical instruments on Earth that can be heard in heaven.

As for FLOTUS? It's what I would expect.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Flag this thread it needs to go VIRAL.

I believe she is saying

All this for a damn flag

Makes me sick to my stomach!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MentalGiant

Who gives a rip? Why does it need to go viral? What does it matter? I think she is saying: "All this for a youtube video posted by a political hack who thinks he is an amateur lip reader." and The President responds with "I know, right."

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
What is with you people? you really want to bash the First Lady? so tell me; is it you have problems in general with smart, classy women or is it the fact that she is all that and black that bothers you? really and truly, you folks need to get a grip. you are an embarassment.

link   
reply to post by beezzer

Great. Now I know for sure that I'd rather be in hell -- where you can hear a proper electric guitar.

link   
...they ever going to fold that flag?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
What you are acusing her of 'with very poor evidence' would make her a very vile person indeed if true. So I hinted that you might be a racist, your reaction was predictable outrage... Do you not see that you are being very hypocritical? Why is it fine for you slander someone, but become angry and defensive when the tables are turned on you?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

It's actually an attempt to find an alternative explanation to what I think I'm looking at.

I love classy women. I wish our fist lady was one.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
It looks to me like she is actually saying 'I love how they fold the flag'. Two americans sharing an intimate moment of pride in their country....

Remind again who is making things up to fit their perceptions?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

No you throwing out the old stand by is what has gotten him angry. Normal protocol for events like that are respectful silence. Just because she got taped speaking is enough. You want others to respect your beliefs, show some yourself. Yes all that for folding flag madam first lady, it is not always about you and your husband!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
.....some of you guys have issues.

I can hardly make out what she's saying.

You guys are getting in an uproar over something that you can't even substantiate.

Seek help.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The first word or two is obscured by the divider, but it looks to me like she says, "It's beautiful how they fold that flag."
I think what's causing the confusion is her look after she says it. On anyone else's face, that would appear to me to be a look of awe. I think we've all been impressed by something and gave a reaction very similar to the one she gave. The problem is, her face looks...well...bad to begin with. And I doubt she practiced the look in the mirror to make sure it looked right on camera. It looks, superficially, to be a look of derision, but I think it's really just a look of awe on an already rather unflattering face.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13

No you throwing out the old stand by is what has gotten him angry. Normal protocol for events like that are respectful silence. Just because she got taped speaking is enough. You want others to respect your beliefs, show some yourself. Yes all that for folding flag madam first lady, it is not always about you and your husband!!!

Brilliant! Well said!

(on the lighter side. . . . )

Although, with my awesome lip-reading skills, I'll interpret.

FLOTUS: I think our plan to use the Cloward-Piven model to destroy our country is working!

POTUS: My feet hurt and I have to go potty. Ooops. Dang. Never mind.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

I also clearly said that I may be wrong because I am not a lip reader. You on the other hand have made your mind up that she is saying exactly what you want her to be saying. Your motives are so transparent its laughable.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Dangit Beez! Fizzy cola in my nose is not cool!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
reply to post by Common Good

Actually now that you say that... it really does seem to match up quite nicely...

All that for a F***ing flag!

It looked to me like "All of that for a g** d*** flag?"

In any event, whichever she said,..... just wow

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join