It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What is Flotus saying?

page: 11
30
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

I think you guys are projecting your hatred ONTO the First Lady because you hate the president.


Valid point




posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TreadUpon
reply to post by illuminatislave
 


I often appreciate your point of view illuminatislave, in this thread as well as many others but we've been pounded for way too long. The most racist folks in this country, by far, are the ones screaming "racism" all the time. Since we were introduced to this woman a dark cloud, of mistrust at best, has followed her around.

Her thesis, her attitude, her church, her pride in America, all wrapped around making everyone else out to be racist. They had to pull her from the campaign trail before she earned her reputation too early.

It doesn't matter to me if flotus is a raging bitch, ie Hilary Clinton. It doesnt bother me if she's ugly as the day is long, ie Hilary Clinton again (sorry). It does bother the crap outta me if the flotus can't respect a ceremony as solemn as this.



Here's the thing(and thank you for your kind comment):

You don't know what she said. You cannot prove that she said anything disrespectful.

She made a comment to her husband, a comment that you have no idea about what was said, and you want to cut her head off.

Sorry, but sometimes I believe this has more to do with race than anything else.

How dare that black woman open her mouth during that ceremony.

That's how you guys come off.

Obama is a horrible president. But a lot of the attacks I see are less about policy and have more to do with something else.



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by awful021



You play a dangerous game best performed from the safety of your keyboard.
reply to post by TreadUpon
 


So what exactly are you saying here? That anyone who doesn't hold the same reverence for this piece of cloth that you do should be dealt with violently?


Exactly.

ATS is loaded with a bunch of fringe nutcases right now, ready to snap over anything!!


This is the dumbest thing to even take Obama or his wife to task for.

Talk about how the money spent on her vacations. That's fair game. This? It's dumb, and there's no evidence to support anything that some of these folks are accusing her for.



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Pathetic how far the Obama haters will got...


Now they are putting words in to the first ladies mouth to fit their agenda...truly sad.



You know, this isn't about hate, it's about ideologies and policies and cronyism and etc.

In fact, regardless of what she said on that vid, my opinion of her was formed back when she said that for the first time in her life she was proud of her country(that is now that BO is POTUS).
edit on 14-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)


Have you walked in her shoes?

You don't know what kind of experiences that she's had to deal with in her life to make her say such a comment.

Try looking at life from outside of your narrow viewpoint before you condemn someone. America is not a flawless country, especially for those who did not grow up privileged or in the white majority.



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Janky Red

I think you guys are projecting your hatred ONTO the First Lady because you hate the president.


Valid point


Yeah, it's got nothing at all to do with her...

"America is just downright mean." -Michelle Obama

"The realities are that, you know, as a black man, you know, Barack can get shot going to the gas station, you know." -Michelle Obama

The truth is, in order to get things like universal health care and a revamped education system, then someone is going to have to give up a piece of their pie so that someone else can have more." -Michelle Obama

"For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. And I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction." -Michelle Obama

Or my personal fav (of course she doesn't mean "we"), "We’re going to have to make sacrifices, we’re going to have to change our conversation, we’re going to have to change our traditions, our history and we’re going to have to move to a different place.” -Michelle Obama

See? The contempt is a reasonable opinion based on her, not Barrack.



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by paddz420
I think she's saying, "I Don't believe they are doing this all for a false flag"
Im not sure though.


Yeah... that's sort of my first instinct. Of course, it will crush the poor little hearts of all those who just know that she and my president are the devil and can't possibly have any respect for our nation.


I don't think it's either but I'd be more inclined to believe she said "false flag" before the OP's theory.



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Okay I am not going to read all these pages because most of it is just back and forth banter.

The real topic is what did she say. I have concluded after viewing this many times that she is stating "...and they get food after this?" followed by the eyes rolling to signal that she really didn't want to get food after this.



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
My mom can read lips - she is deaf. I'll send her the link and report back if she can make anything of it.


Okay, I heard back from my moms. This is what she says about the video, and she is a damn good lip reader:

"I couldn't make it out. It seems like she purposely kept her lips from moving much, probably
so nobody could figure it out. Her expression leaves something to be desired."


This leads me to believe that all you people who are reading her lips are really just seeing bunnies in the clouds. I do agree with the last word looking like "flag", but that's about it.



edit on 15-9-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM
 


Thanks for the update AwakeinNM! Very astute observation by Mama-Bear...



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TreadUpon

"America is just downright mean." -Michelle Obama

"The realities are that, you know, as a black man, you know, Barack can get shot going to the gas station, you know." -Michelle Obama

The truth is, in order to get things like universal health care and a revamped education system, then someone is going to have to give up a piece of their pie so that someone else can have more." -Michelle Obama

"For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. And I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction." -Michelle Obama

Or my personal fav (of course she doesn't mean "we"), "We’re going to have to make sacrifices, we’re going to have to change our conversation, we’re going to have to change our traditions, our history and we’re going to have to move to a different place.” -Michelle Obama

See? The contempt is a reasonable opinion based on her, not Barrack.






I think those quotes just made me like her even more, I already thought she was pretty cool and now you've just confirmed it.

Someone who realises that America needs to change and that the selfish "why should I help anyone else, I have money and I can stand on my own two feet, why can't everyone else" attitude is a bad one..


It's shocking to see just how many people hate the Obama's just because they want to help people and they have "socialist" (Such a dirty word in the states
) values.....



Grow up.... the cold war is over...



Much like being "liberal" in America is a bad thing..... Like WTF??



lib·er·al (lbr-l, lbrl)
adj.
1.
a. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
b. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.
c. Of, relating to, or characteristic of liberalism.
d. Liberal Of, designating, or characteristic of a political party founded on or associated with principles of social and political liberalism, especially in Great Britain, Canada, and the United States.


I hope Obama gets another 8 years in office... and really does some good in America.... and just to piss you bigoted, archaic , selfish A-Holes off...


Only in America can words like Liberal & Socialist be evil words...

Pathetic.

"Ooooo How dare you tax the rich... whatever next"

edit on 15/9/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup
 


I myself could never understand some Americans selfishness.

They hate the thought of helping out fellow Americans. I realy don"t understand what these same "Patriots" have to be proud of.

God forbid you mention change or future...
Instead wanting to move forward..they would rather go back to the good ol' days or stay exactly where everything is.

That archaic document called the constitution needs to be updated to deal with modern times.
edit on 15-9-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by blupblup
 


I myself could never understand some Americans selfishness.

"Oh really, which ones?"

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
They

again; which ones can you speak for?

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
hate the thought of helping out fellow Americans.

Proof of this "conjecture?"(claim of intimate knowledge of their emotional intent and private thoughts) ("Pics or it didn't happen")

Originally posted by kerazeesicko


I realy don"t understand what these same "Patriots" have to be proud of.

Oh Of that I Am sure.

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

God forbid you mention change or future...
Instead wanting to move forward..they would rather go back to the good ol' days or stay exactly where everything is.


As "forward" and"backward" are entirely subjective terms. What do you consider:"forward"?

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

That archaic document called the constitution needs to be updated to deal with modern times

( them's fightin' words now...)

I suppose youwould view allowing the fed govt to trample the "archaeic" bill of rights as "progress in your eyes?
So would Pol Pot.

Added: The constitution though 200+years old is a structure: a frame work of core ideas to build a republic upon. As the human animal has not deviated very much from the mold:

The core ideas of"individual rights and liberties"
are as valid today as they were when they were first scratched in ink with a quill pen!
"Updating"(Tossing) the"old moldy constitution" is a not so hidden rationalization to impose a different form of govt.You will be opposed for what you "are" at every turn (a "counter revolutionary" to steal a term) .



edit on 15-9-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2011 by 46ACE because: structure

edit on 15-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon
 


Indeed "Olive Juice" does come out to a lip reader as "I love you" as you can see, it's not even close.

I do also get tired of the people who pull the race card as soon as anyone denounces what this administration does. It's not always about his race. Although I am sure there are people out there that have that in their minds. But without knowing exactly what she really said. It's simply speculation.

I'll be the first to stand up and complain when this administration does something that I don't agree with. I'll also stand up for this administration on those rare occasions they do something that I do agree with. To just blindly hate or love a president no matter what they do in my opinion is ignorant.



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave
 





ATS is loaded with a bunch of fringe nutcases right now, ready to snap over anything!!



That's really a hilarious statement considering there's a bunch of people over on the Palin thread completely trashing Sarah Palin over a book that hasn't even been released yet, but which makes all sorts of nasty unproven allegations.



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Pathetic how far the Obama haters will got...


Now they are putting words in to the first ladies mouth to fit their agenda...truly sad.



You know, this isn't about hate, it's about ideologies and policies and cronyism and etc.

In fact, regardless of what she said on that vid, my opinion of her was formed back when she said that for the first time in her life she was proud of her country(that is now that BO is POTUS).
edit on 14-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)


Have you walked in her shoes?

You don't know what kind of experiences that she's had to deal with in her life to make her say such a comment.

Try looking at life from outside of your narrow viewpoint before you condemn someone. America is not a flawless country, especially for those who did not grow up privileged or in the white majority.



I know it's not an appropriate statement for someone who would be First Lady and whose husband would be running the country.
If the only thing she has to be proud of the country for is her husband, then I question her motive and her ideals.
edit on 15-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   


Someone who realises that America needs to change and that the selfish "why should I help anyone else, I have money and I can stand on my own two feet, why can't everyone else" attitude is a bad one..


since 1935 millions on the government dime to the tune of trillions of dollar that can never be paid for

i cant see how the policies of the current potus his wife and their party has done any good for the citizens of this country but have created nothing but people who cant fend for themselves.

i do love posts like that their version of morality is anything but moral



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Pathetic how far the Obama haters will got...


Now they are putting words in to the first ladies mouth to fit their agenda...truly sad.



obama hater, liberal hater, palin hater, right hate, left hate.. blah blah.

Some of us out here are sock puppet douche-bag haters (dislike'ers)..liar haters, hate hypocrisy, spin, left vs right.. pseudo intellectual rhetoric, hyper patriotism, proto fascism...

Regardless of their name, skin color, political party, or opinions.. if they're a useless bag of partisan feces, shill, or useless clown lackey for "the man".. they deserve to be hated upon for perpetuating the failed status quo as ice cream and sunshine.



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu
 


Geesh those sure are a lot of hateful descriptions of people....



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LooksLikeWeMadeIt
or is it the fact that she is all that and black that bothers you?


This one the most.

The racists hate how a black man became the legal President, and thus birthers started making up and believing any nonsense posted on the internet, just so they can claim a black man is not the proper President. This gives them a warm fuzzy feeling



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Shes saying ''All this for a god damn flag''



new topics

top topics



 
30
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

log in

join