It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Of The Humanoids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
You cannot prove a negative. You cannot prove dwarves, aliens etc..don't exist you can only prove they do. You cannot even prove god doesn't exist. You can only prove he does. We have no "proof" that something doesn't exist.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

well, once you've been taken [ or "abducted"] on a Wild Hunt by Sylphs [air elementals] believing in fairys isn't a far stretch.

i suppose all those stories of people who've ridden on a wild hunt
[often erroneously confused with the witches sabbat]
constitute abductions

my point was that much of what people consider real isn't and vice versa.

how do you really know that newsman on TV is real and not cgi?

though i'm sure you already know that and are just making conversation.
thanks for the reply.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Hallucinations in the sane
en.wikipedia.org...

Also there the insane people who see things. Since no photos exist of said creatures...the logical conclusion is either hallucinations, mentally ill or just plain making them up.
edit on 13-9-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)
why is it socially acceptable to believe in a god? when theres absolutely no proof of his/her existence...but when it comes to flying saucers, there are thousands of photos,and thousands of people who say they have seen aliens,yet that is not socially acceptable,why?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

What is your thing with God....I already said that He/She/it belongs in the realm of fantasy also.

Your talking to an ex-believer...I just could not deal with all the holes in this scenario of them being here..so I finally came to the logical conclusion...they are not here. I believe alien life exists out there...just not that it is visiting us.
I have a theory that no civilization can achieve the type of tech one would need to cross from star to star..because they make it to a certain point and they either wipe themselves out or a natural occurrence happens ie...asteroid every few millions years and it has to begin from scratch all over again.

My holes in this theory..

Where is the footage of these amazing feats of aviation these crafts supposedly can do?

Why do no footage/pics of aliens exist?

If they did exist....why no pic/vid of them entering/leaving their craft?

Why no physical trace ever left of an alien abductee being taken not even the smallest trace?

Why in the Arizona triangle sighting...thousands asupposedley saw something but no footage/pics exist of this craft...except for the flare footage?

How can aliens who can supposedly open up a person ie...open their back and do whatever...but leave no marks..and these aliens supposedly can achieve that but tend to leave marks on people when they take a small samples of them...scoop marks?

Their body types should not be able to make it around on this planet,,,oversized head ...tiny little bodies..yet they seem to do it all the time?

Why do aliens tend to differentiate from country to country...America has greys....Brazil which has a very colorful culture has very colorful and exotic type of aliens...Europe has blonde blue eyed aliens and well look it up from country to country.

How can aliens go through walls and how can they also take people through walls...if they had mastered how to manipulate the human body so well....why do they need to take so many samples....should they have not just taken a few different ones and duplicated them...ie clone these cells?

If ancient aliens were so open with mankind in the past...(Ancient Aliens theory)..why do they suddenly play hide and seek with us?

Why not contact us?...there are thousands if not hundreds of thousands of amateur radio operators...why has no signal from them ever been captured...they would not be scared of our military if they are as highly advanced as people make them out to be...so why not just show up?

So many more I have but it would take too long.

The holy Grail of excuses (the government has it and is not letting it out) that believers have...just does not cut it no more?

It"s like Ufology 101...when there are holes in your story...go with...the government is hiding it and not letting it out excuse.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
i know that demons exist,my friend and i have heard them growl and scream in the graveyard thats just beyond our back yard where i live. myself and five other people saw a silver disc hoovering high above our heads that blew the leaves all around our feet,then it quickly ascended out of sight. i know there exists invisible entities,disembodied spirits called succubus, because i have been touched and kissed by one. my dead grandmother has called me on the phone and i heard her voice yell "why" then her voice faded away crying in anguish and despair and i was terrified,because i dont think it was her,i think it was something evil that wanted me to think that it was her and i was permanently altered by what i heard.another time she or it interrupted a phone conversation between my friend and i and we both heard her moan and scream my name "michael" .phantom female voices have called out my name in the darkness of my bedroom. i was levitated off my bed and into the air,dropped and then pressed down while something laughed in a deep menacing voice behind me and paralyzed me the whole night.i have seen weird creatures swimming against the ocean waves,they were half human,half fish,male and female.i could go on and on and on...i asked for none of these things to happen to me,but they did and they still do,ever since i was 2 or 3 up till right now...i have never seen or heard god...i have been personally invaded by humanoids all my life and its very hard to live normally,to carry on in a world filled with mostly non believers...
edit on 13-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Albert Rosales' sightings reports interest me greatly as the humanoid factor is my main interest in this field. I believe this site has a more accurate and updated listing of his compilation: www.ufoinfo.com...

A lot of the sightings are very bizarre and make no sense at all. What fascinates me most is how often a lot of the stories, whether in different decades or countries, tend to have some kind of recurring theme. In any case, it makes for interesting reading.

The books he mentions too, The Humanoids edited by Charles Bowen and Passport to Magonia by Jacques Vallée are both excellent reads. In Passport to Magonia, Jacques Vallée parallels modern day encounters with fairies, dwarves, gnomes and other creatures of folklore.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sensitive Driving
Albert Rosales' sightings reports interest me greatly as the humanoid factor is my main interest in this field. I believe this site has a more accurate and updated listing of his compilation: www.ufoinfo.com...

A lot of the sightings are very bizarre and make no sense at all. What fascinates me most is how often a lot of the stories, whether in different decades or countries, tend to have some kind of recurring theme. In any case, it makes for interesting reading.

The books he mentions too, The Humanoids edited by Charles Bowen and Passport to Magonia by Jacques Vallée are both excellent reads. In Passport to Magonia, Jacques Vallée parallels modern day encounters with fairies, dwarves, gnomes and other creatures of folklore.
hi and thanx very much for the link.these creature encounters are fascinating to me and i do believe they are seen in a wide variety all over the world,"which is purposefully eliminated from the mainstream media and society"...why? and even if they are not seeing these things, why do they think they do? or what or whom is making them think they do? which in itself is a weird mystery that is also "ignored and brushed aside by the mainstream media and society"...why?...these alien being encounters go way way back,long before roswell...
edit on 14-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join