It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Of The Humanoids

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
there are a vast array of diverse,strange and as yet unexplaied variety of alien beings and humanoid creatures that have been seen all over the world throughout the ages and these encounters are purposefully kept out of the mainstream.most people,even some of those who have read about encounter cases before,may be unaware of just how common of an occurrence they actually are.keep in mind the fact that it is estimated that perhaps over half of all eye witnessed encounters with strange beings go unreported for fear of ridicule by a society that lives in denial of what's really happening around them...

here is a link into the most comprehensive data base of accumulated "alien humanoids" encounter cases,by Albert Rosales,ever made.there are over 4,000 of them and these are listed year by year and each case is analyzed and explained in detail.in the year 1954 alone,there are almost 300 described encounters.click on any year and read the fascinating reports from people all over the world and you'll soon begin to realize that there is definitely something very weird and strange going on.what do they want? what are they looking for? what are they doing to us? why are they here among us and what is their agenda? how did they find our world?

some of these entities may be coming from right here on earth,some may be arriving from another planet or galaxy,some may be from another dimension of time and space,and some may be subconscious thought forms projected from our psychic minds... >>> www.iraap.org...
edit on 13-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

let us have evidence then I'll believe. just links to more words. I'm not sure if I'll ever believe that aliens are living among us. Maybe in underground bases, but like to go to seven 11 and think you saw an alien is crazy.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nrd101
reply to post by blocula

let us have evidence then I'll believe. just links to more words. I'm not sure if I'll ever believe that aliens are living among us. Maybe in underground bases, but like to go to seven 11 and think you saw an alien is crazy.
you say this incredible collection of encounters are "just words"...whats that suppose to mean??? thankfully albert rosales has collected these reports together and saved them from being just forgotten... show me the evidence for ghosts, poltergeists, men in black, angels, demons, bigfoot, shadow people, lake monsters, vampires, incubus, succubus, witches, warlocks, sea serpents, black eyed children, faries, werewolves, ect,ect,yet these things are seen all over the world everyday and where is the evidence for god?...i'm waiting...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

show me the evidence for ghosts,poltergeists,men in black,angels,demons,bigfoot,shadow people,lake monsters,vampires,sea serpents,black eyed children,faries,werewolves,ect,ect,yet these things are seen all over the world everyday and where is the evidence for god?...i'm waiting...

The evidence for all you asked for...DOES NOT EXIST...

That is why they belong in the realm of fantasy.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
theres no problem when billions of sheeple believe in the invisible man in the sky, "god" ,of whom there exists not a shred of evidence, but when it comes to aliens, people are so quick to ignore the sightings and reports, because its easier to deny and ridicule them, then it is to face a truth that would shatter peoples blind faiths and beliefs...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
First off I think the title of this thread is a tad bit "Sensationalized"

here is a link into the most comprehensive data base of accumulated "alien humanoids" encounter cases,by Albert Rosales,ever made.there are over 4,000 of them and these are listed year by year and each case is analyzed and explained in detail.in the year 1954 alone,there are almost 300 described encounters

Secondly...

Thanks for posting the link to source. I personally believe in the possibility of ET and that they could have been visiting Earth, Especially after we started splitting the Atom. The 1950s and forward til our present level of technological development I believe are a trying period for any civilization that reaches this ability of self annihilation and may be of interest to other species who may be observing our development. Could be why there is such an increase of sightings during that period.

I do however prefer the pre 50s stories and esp the B.C. historically recorded incidents like the Pharaoh of Egypt had it written and recorded about glowing lights that hovered and moved about sporadically or how when Alexander the Great army was "Harassed by a flying shield" etc.

Good stuff and all pre internet and Sci Fi Channel...

edit on 13-9-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

theres no problem when billions of sheeple believe in the invisible man in the sky, "god" ,of whom there exists not a shred of evidence, but when it comes to aliens, people are so quick to ignore the sightings and reports, because its easier to deny and ridicule them, then it is to face a truth that would shatter peoples blind faiths and beliefs...

The religious have just as much evidence as you do. They also have stories, pics/vids of religious miracles and have people of high rank in the military and government who pray to this invisible being.

So what makes your belief any more real than theirs...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...both are living in a fantasy world.

link   
reply to post by blocula

Thanks for the link.Interesting how many people are reporting contact with ETs.Imagine how many more don't...

Contact with nonhuman beings is recorded since the beginning of human history.The names are different and the way we see them and understand them,as civilazation and science evolves.

In many cases there are evidence,such as implants,but unfortunatelly not many ask for evidence during an encounter with the ETs(imagine the scene :someone is standing in front of an alien being,inside the spaceship and he tells him "pics or you didn't happen
).

When you have such an experience sometimes you are lucky enough to remember it,let alone ask or seek for proof.

link   

then it is to face a truth that would shatter peoples blind faiths and beliefs...

You also suffer from blind faith and beliefs...are you ready to face the truth if there is nothing to it...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
reply to post by blocula

In many cases there are evidence,such as implants.

There is absolutely no proof that these so-called implant are anything other than mundane objects.

No research facility has ever examined them...Dr. Lier claimed someone did but offers no proof as to who...or shows any written proof.

So implants are bunk.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
remember that most likely more than half of all encounters "go unreported" and the wide variety of creatures that are being seen and encountered is amazing...robotic entities, hooded insectoids, angelic beings, aliens wearing space suits and helmets, 2 foot tall humanoids,12 foot tall phantoms, reptilians, winged owl men, bi-pedal lizard men, nordic looking men and women aliens, werewolf type creatures, horned demons, witch like hags, ect,ect, the variety goes on and on and on and to say that nothing out of the ordinary is happening, is to live in denial..

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Interesting and I see you have received doubters, but? I have a close family member my grandson whom sees shadow people which has been discussed here other times. They seem to be here with us and relate to us at times in negative and perhaps not negative ways, we can call them alien, as they certainly are not in this form we call human. Oh, did I say, one did manifest and got somewhat violent with him.

Also I have a close friend whom also has one effecting her life and enters into her body, creating a negative experience. When it is about, she watches it float towards the ceiling when it leaves the room, it enters and exits her body from the rear of her back and neck.

Last night while enjoying a camp fire on the lake with my wife, I get this frantic call from my sister in law whom was at her kitchen window talking with a friend when both were distracted by shadowy figures just outside the window. They looked at each other and one asked, "did you see what I saw"? There were two shadow forms, smokey in appearance, one going to the left and another to the right like they were joining, one was very dark and the other a light gray. She told me the wind was blowing and it had no effect on either. So now I have four people in my close nit group whom has seen or is dealing with these, and they are the real deal, but more than likely multi dimensional.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hallucinations in the sane
en.wikipedia.org...

Also there the insane people who see things. Since no photos exist of said creatures...the logical conclusion is either hallucinations, mentally ill or just plain making them up.
edit on 13-9-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Interest Reading on the Reports I strongly believe we have had observers of a different Race/ Planetary home but As someone else points out a Tad OTT on the old Title there?

I'm ever synical of Visits even though the thought is amazing of a outa this world visit makes my imagination run wild but a part of me thinks it is far to arragant of the human race to think that beings would travel light years to see to what is technologically to them bunch of mudthrowers

But Thanks for the Link some very intriguing case studies

P.S Don't get me wrong i think we have had visitors but its all in the past years starting to jump on the whole band wagon of Aliens.

I mean mathematically its improbable that we are alone all those billions upon trillions of constelations to say we are the only species is retarded equally to say we are the only focus of alien species is as bad

Thanks for post!
edit on 13-9-2011 by naff1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
wow.sailormon,thanx for sharing those stories.all my life,ever since i was a little boy,i have seen and heard entities and beings of unknown origin.some say that only those who are psychic and clairvoyant are able to see these creatures and aliens because their inner eyes are open.they can see through the windows and doorways into the other dimensions that are all around us and the beings that inhabit them...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

The religious have just as much evidence as you do. They also have stories, pics/vids of religious miracles and have people of high rank in the military and government who pray to this invisible being.

So what makes your belief any more real than theirs...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...both are living in a fantasy world.

Have you not considered the simple fact that, just because you can't see them doesn't mean they don't exist.

Your post remind me of when back in the days man thought the earth was flat, and that anyone who did not conform to accepted mainstream ideology was instantly demon possessed.

Be specific as to what evidence you require? Do you have a perception of dimensions??

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
i could actually film a real flying saucer landing in my backyard in broad daylight and film the alien beings exiting their spaceship, walking up to me and film them up close trying to communicate with me and film them walking away,returning to their craft and flying away into the blue sky from where they came and i could show this footage to people who would watch it and i could post it on the internet and i could bring it to the television news stations and you know what? "most people would not believe it" "they would deny its reality" "they would say it was faked"....because the "truth" would terrify them,so denial is the easier alternative.facing it would mean having their faiths and beliefs shattered...i'm still waiting for the hard evidence,the proof of god?, that invisible man,the saviour in the sky,believed in by billions of people. all the while alien beings,who are "actually seen" on a daily basis,are all but ignored and "denied"...unbelievable...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
reply to post by blocula

In many cases there are evidence,such as implants.

There is absolutely no proof that these so-called implant are anything other than mundane objects.

No research facility has ever examined them...Dr. Lier claimed someone did but offers no proof as to who...or shows any written proof.

So implants are bunk.
there is no filmed anything of "god",no one has ever seen, heard, touched tasted or smelled god...hmmmmm, i wonder why? and what of the implants deep within peoples brains that show up in x-rays, that were not there before their claimed abduction? > www.aliens-everything-you-want-to-know.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

Have you not considered the simple fact that, just because you can't see them doesn't mean they don't exist.

Your post remind me of when back in the days man thought the earth was flat, and that anyone who did not conform to accepted mainstream ideology was instantly demon possessed.

Be specific as to what evidence you require? Do you have a perception of dimensions??

LOL if a fairy farts in the forest and he's nowhere around to hear it....

from his posts, i'd say he believes the man reading the news every night is real,
even though he's never met him or shaken his hand.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
LOL if a fairy farts in the forest and he's nowhere around to hear it....

LOL, so you believe in fairies...why aren't there thousand fairy abduction cases and with thier fairy god mothers.

from his posts, i'd say he believes the man reading the news every night is real,
even though he's never met him or shaken his hand.

Of course the news man is real, but is he telling you all there is you need to know about life an all it's mysteries

edit on 13-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join