It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream and some words I did not understand seemed important

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Dear ATSers,

Last night I had a dream where I was doing many things, nothing specific then happened to moment to be considered. At the end of it, just before waking up, I felt like time was urging or like I was running out of time and saw the following words on a sheet of paper: I am spatso. Then I felt like i was face to face with an entity I did not know, felt scared and immediately woke up to these words.

At first i did not understand a single word from it but I made a little search on the word spatso. It became clear then that spatso is literally two words in german: spat so but reversed which gives, so spat. Knowing this I typed it in the google translator and what came out still puzzle me. Spat so means the sun of end according to the translator. Again it did not mean much so I went on google again an typed spat so in the search box.

I came across a book concerning Wagner, you know the german compositor, and spat so was included in the title of a book about him which is the following : Wagner: Das Liebesverbot: So spat, und noch kein Brief von Isabella?

According to the translator it means : Wagner: The Love Ban: So late, and still no letter from Isabella?

Here is the link to the name of the book.

So, so spat could mean so late too!? I pushed this a bit further. So late in french is ''si tard'' but the pronounciation of it immediately makes me think of a music instrument with the same phonetic. In french it is a ''cithare'' which in english is a zither. I made a certain link between these things within my dream but still I am a bit confused around the meaning of '' I am spatso'' could mean.

If you have any ideas of what the meaning of it could be, then go for it I am searching for answers.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I did a quick search on "spat so", and came across this: www.amazon.com...

Thrown into Translate and "ganz spat so" returns "very late Sun"

If you try just "spat so", it doesn't work. I think it only works due to the context of the sentence. You should try to figure out what the feeling of the dream was like, and search based around that.

A similar instance happened to me once. I had a dream that a group of people were singing "Happy Kaddish to You" to me. I thought Kaddish might have been a translation to birthday, and was shocked when I looked it up.
edit on 13-9-2011 by SemiDamaged because: Removed link to Translator because it wasn't working

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Wow, this must of vibrated with you to cause you to go to such lengths at finding out the Truth behind "I am Spatso".

I think it is catchy! A title of a book that will become a movie of epic proportions which changes humanity forever! LOL Hardly the "Wuthering Heights" of the past but still I have an imagination this morning

Here, where I am from, we say when two people or two things do not agree, and there is a quick exchange, it is a "Spat". I cannot tell you how many times I have had a spat with someone over something silly. I do believe a spat is a silly sort of argument where as a fight is a greater degree of output. Usually it is associated with a couple and usually it blows over easily enough.

If you were being "presented" this information by way of an entity that gave off a negative feeling, then it could mean that the entity is you! If there is ever a place to come face to face with our "other side", be it the true side or not, it would be in a dream. "I am Spatso" could be the opposite side to your Psyche and so you are in conflict with this side almost immediately, but not in such a manner that you are in "battle" with this side of yourself; instead you are always in a "spat", so ... (fill in drama here).

OK, not my best interpretation, but we all know what we need to know! So the OP will know when the right "Spatso" explanation reveals itself!

I like the name, its sort of catchy! LOL A chihuahua mix with dachshund, the perfect name would be "Spatso"!

Goodmorning!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I had a look, to see if I could find anything, and without taking the word apart, I really couldnt make out anything, Do you remember anything else about the dream? What is your gut reaction to the whole dream, Do you feel as though these words are a message to you

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Your higher self, which is basically you in a higher dimension, is dropping hints.

No body can make meaning of spatso, but you. I think you already know the answer.

Why do you ask questions to which you already know the answer???

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well, there is someone who posts on many boards who calls themself "spatso". I ended up readin gmany of them, seems to be a bright and thoughtful individual.

There is a youtube account under a spatso, this is all they have up, I guess:
www.youtube.com...
Wierd clip. Nazi women. "A feminine system"......

Then I saw an extract of a book... You refered to french, are you french? If so you can read this link.
It is someone who wrote out their memoirs growing up as a tzigane. There is vocabulary in there that is theirs.
"Oh, là, là, fulo spatso !" Which means, "le vilain oiseau" Spatso means bird in tzigane! (unless it means vilain/ugly, I have no knowledge of the language in question)

livre.fnac.com...

(This is kinda weird... my tv is on though no one is watching it, I sometimes leave it on just to have some background noise in the house. As I typed this last part out, some woman on the tv started repeating "gypsy, gypsy, gypsy, gypsy...." I have no idea what this movie is, I see dogs, perhaps it is the name of a dog in the story. But the synchronicity struck my mind as I listened to that and wrote out the tzigane word! (tzigane is the french word for gypsy, for those who don't know )

Synchronicity is wierd, that's all......

edit on 13-9-2011 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2011 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Thats very interesting OP!
I once had a dream where I saw what looked like a white missisle flying in the sky with a french word on it i dont remember the exact word but I googled the word and it was french for sea gull.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SemiDamaged
I did a quick search on "spat so", and came across this: www.amazon.com...

Thrown into Translate and "ganz spat so" returns "very late Sun"

If you try just "spat so", it doesn't work. I think it only works due to the context of the sentence. You should try to figure out what the feeling of the dream was like, and search based around that.

A similar instance happened to me once. I had a dream that a group of people were singing "Happy Kaddish to You" to me. I thought Kaddish might have been a translation to birthday, and was shocked when I looked it up.
edit on 13-9-2011 by SemiDamaged because: Removed link to Translator because it wasn't working

Thanks to you for the time you spent on searching on this subject. very late sun is added to my list of possible meaning I am currently on right now.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Wow, this must of vibrated with you to cause you to go to such lengths at finding out the Truth behind "I am Spatso".

I think it is catchy! A title of a book that will become a movie of epic proportions which changes humanity forever! LOL Hardly the "Wuthering Heights" of the past but still I have an imagination this morning

Here, where I am from, we say when two people or two things do not agree, and there is a quick exchange, it is a "Spat". I cannot tell you how many times I have had a spat with someone over something silly. I do believe a spat is a silly sort of argument where as a fight is a greater degree of output. Usually it is associated with a couple and usually it blows over easily enough.

If you were being "presented" this information by way of an entity that gave off a negative feeling, then it could mean that the entity is you! If there is ever a place to come face to face with our "other side", be it the true side or not, it would be in a dream. "I am Spatso" could be the opposite side to your Psyche and so you are in conflict with this side almost immediately, but not in such a manner that you are in "battle" with this side of yourself; instead you are always in a "spat", so ... (fill in drama here).

OK, not my best interpretation, but we all know what we need to know! So the OP will know when the right "Spatso" explanation reveals itself!

I like the name, its sort of catchy! LOL A chihuahua mix with dachshund, the perfect name would be "Spatso"!

Goodmorning!

Ahah yes great imagination indeed for a morning. Although, I noted the meaning of a spat in my list and it makes some sense to a certain point with what I do currently live.

The way the info was presented is a bit nebulous because the dream I had was this morning but I remember seeing first the '' I am Spatso '' and it felt like it was very impotant. After I saw a kind of a figurine or puppet moving right arm up and at the same time the left one down, makes me thinking of a nut cracker moving it's arm simultaneously to opposite directions.

Then blackness and I see a grey face which makes me remember of the starcraft 1 box image. The thing is I felt scared and fear as I rarely had after seeing this face, I felt almost in danger and then I woke up immediately still in fear.

That is kind of about it. Thanks to you for your explanations, really appreciated.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

I surely know it somewhere inside me but I still did not get the whole picture of the thing so this is the reason why I am asking actually.

Thank you for your reply.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
You know what I would do. Tonight as I'm lying in bed, I would try to re-conjure the dream. It's not too hard, just keep thinking in your head I want to dream of this scary face puppet person and I want to face him. And then whatever this thing is you were so scared of, try to kill him in your dream.

About 4 months ago, I dreamt about a killer demon that was trying to kill me and my family. We were hiding in a laundromat, which had two doors, it came in one, and we ran out the other, but then I became separated from my family and I woke up.

Well, the next night I thought of that demon, and I had another dream the next night. I redreamt of the demon, only this time I was with friends. We were driving into a parking lot and we found this giant tree nearby. The tree had great evil, and I knew that's where the demon was. Then the demon appeared and jumped on the car and started attacking it as we were inside. I stepped out and I stabbed the demon with a knife, and then it turned into a pool of goo. I never dreamt of the demon again. So it was nice.

But yeah, I would advise you doing that. It will take care of what was bothering you, and then you won't have to worry about it anymore. I'm not sure if you'll figure out what I am Spatso means. but maybe in your next dream it will become more clear.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Personally I think violence never have been the way and I do not the entity was fundamentally bad. The fact that it happened is because it was meant to happen but to fight fear we must use love. the old saying use fire against fire does not apply in this case but thanks anyway although

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

It's a good thing your paying attention.

From what I can tell from your OP, piece together the meaning you've found with the word.

-the late sun
-some said something about feminism.

I think it's a reference point for you to piece this together.

From what I know about feminism, some mayan scholars say that during the time end of the mayan long count calender there will be a revival of "feminism" traits. I believe it's got something to do with a dimensional shift or ascension if you will.

I think it's mentioned some where in this documentary.

edit on 13-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

That is great from you to say such words and it helps me a bit to see better the picture about this dream. Concerning the video I plan to listen to it to add further information to my research.

thanks again

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
reply to post by Xaberz

Personally I think violence never have been the way and I do not the entity was fundamentally bad. The fact that it happened is because it was meant to happen but to fight fear we must use love. the old saying use fire against fire does not apply in this case but thanks anyway although

Thruthseek3r

Well, if that's the case. Then instead of killing the creature confront the creature and ask who it is.
Personally, I think killing a demon in your head isn't that bad of a thing. For one, the demon isn't real. It's created out of fear. But yeah, instead of killing it you can just confront it and see what it wants. I know the research thing might be fun, but if what people say is true and that you really know the answer, then that would mean you should be able to find the answer in your dream without having to do any research.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
spatso souds italian to me, spazzo, "zz" = "ts", could be a name or something

new topics

top topics

join