It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
After the World War II, the Russians also experimented with microwave ovens. From 1957 up to recently, their research has been carried out mainly at the Institute of Radio Technology at Klinsk, Byelorussia. According to US researcher William Kopp, who gathered much of the results of Russian and German research - and was apparently prosecuted for doing so (J. Nat. Sci, 1998; 1:42-3) - the following effects were observed by Russian forensic teams:
1. Heating prepared meats in a microwave sufficiently for human consumption created: * d-Nitrosodiethanolamine (a well-known cancer-causing agent) * Destabilization of active protein biomolecular compounds * Creation of a binding effect to radioactivity in the atmosphere * Creation of cancer-causing agents within protein-hydrosylate compounds in milk and cereal grains;
2. Microwave emissions also caused alteration in the catabolic (breakdown) behavior of glucoside - and galactoside - elements within frozen fruits when thawed in this way;
3. Microwaves altered catabolic behavior of plant-alkaloids when raw, cooked or frozen vegetables were exposed for even very short periods;
4. Cancer-causing free radicals were formed within certain trace-mineral molecular formations in plant substances, especially in raw root vegetables;
5. Ingestion of micro-waved foods caused a higher percentage of cancerous cells in blood;
6. Due to chemical alterations within food substances, malfunctions occurred in the lymphatic system, causing degeneration of the immune system=s capacity to protect itself against cancerous growth;
7. The unstable catabolism of micro-waved foods altered their elemental food substances, leading to disorders in the digestive system;
8. Those ingesting micro-waved foods showed a statistically higher incidence of stomach and intestinal cancers, plus a general degeneration of peripheral cellular tissues with a gradual breakdown of digestive and excretory system function;
9. Microwave exposure caused significant decreases in the nutritional value of all foods studied, particularly: * A decrease in the bioavailability of B-complex vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, essential minerals and lipotrophics * Destruction of the nutritional value of nucleoproteins in meats * Lowering of the metabolic activity of alkaloids, glucosides, galactosides and nitrilosides (all basic plant substances in fruits and vegetables) * Marked acceleration of structural disintegration in all foods.
And YET without a skip in their step, they outright blame the Sun for skin cancer (which is hogwash in my opinion). The poisons we ingest and crap we put on our skin (that clogs the sweat glands) is most likely the culprit.
Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
THis is not good news.
I believe there is something we are all doing which is causing us to be sick. To develop cancers. It's something very common we all do, I suspect.
I've wondered about plastics.
I've wondered about microwaves.
Putting plastics together with microwaves might be a clue.
When we pick up fast food in plastic containers, and decide to eat it later, I know we are supposed to remove it from it's plastic container before we heat it in the microwave. I'm sure there are lazy times when we don't. (Speaking for myself here.)
These reports about microwaves are not something we want to hear. But here it is.
Originally posted by Hessdalen
reply to post by unityemissions
+1 internetz for you for putting my thought into a comment =)
besides this debate is only for moralfags because at least 1/3 of the "microwave is danger"-crowd is smoking and/or drinking alcohol and/or using a cellphone 24/7...such hypocrisy
and the bigger danger than HOW you prepare microwave food is WHAT you prepare in your microwave...