It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama at Denver airport on september 27th Negative impact is near

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Wow, what a convenient coincidence.
Obama will be at the underground bunkers at Denver airport, when ELELNIN hits earth. about 2 weeks to go till the 27th.

This video explains it all

So whats really going to happen on the 27th?
Is negative impact near?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Von Helton....hahahaha

The dudes a crank...he even had his kids taken away because he is a mental case

Going to watch it for the lol'z

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Well, aren't you a bright mind.....
I'm pretty sure, that the reason he got his kids taken away is because, he was setup, iirc, im not to sure on the story, but people on the internet, called CPS, and they went in and took his kids away..
How do you find that funny?...see a psychiatrist....that is anything but funny.

Anyways, contributing to the topic, why would obama be at denver airport on the 27th?

Here's another take on the story.

Isn't the alleged ELENIN said to be coming in late September, supposedly.
edit on 13-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I don't think anything will happen.

I'll still have school. I'll still have my tests and I'll still be brain dead.

Next day....

Same ol' chit.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Oh c'mon man, the guy didn't even think enough of us to put his teeth in for the filming of the video, yet he got all dramatic and turned to point a handgun at the camera.

I'm sorry but this guy has wacko written all over him.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Well, aren't you a bright mind..... I'm pretty sure, that the reason he got his kids taken away is because, he was setup, iirc, im not to sure on the story, but people on the internet, called CPS, and they went in and took his kids away.. How do you find that funny?...see a psychiatrist....that is anything but funny. Anyways, contributing to the topic, why would obama be at denver airport on the 27th?

The dude is a moron. His kids were taken away because he is a nut job...he may say hes been set up, but he also says aliens cut open, eat and rape children then blame it on caretakers

The dude is a moron. Hes describing Elenin as the same size as Jupiter......hes a moron. He doesnt understand how the Electrical grid works, he doesnt understand gravity, he doesnt understand solar flares....so once again...hes a moron..

I find it funny because people like yourself believe the bs the guy talks. Its funny because none of what comes out of his mouth is true. He reads something, then makes something else from it. He lacks sanity....and i for one am in support of the CPS for taking his kids away...they have done them a MASSIVE favor.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Already a thread about this....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Who cares if he is an idiot? I don't!

Can anyone confirm or deny the allegations that Obama will be at DIA on the 27th ??

Yes or No??

This is the ONLY thing that matters here. Confirmation of claims.

The guy's idiot factor is irrelevant. It's ad hominem.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Thank you I found a Source

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Dude's a mental-case... look at his disgusting long fingernails

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Obama will be at the underground bunkers at Denver airport, when ELELNIN hits earth. about 2 weeks to go till the 27th.

I'll make a wager with you OP. If Elenin hits earth in 2 weeks, I'll delete my account on ATS, if it does not, you delete yours. Willing to take that bet?

I'm not sure why Obama is in Denver, but it's not the first, and I doubt it will be the last. I certainly don't believe that he's there to take shelter from a comet that won't even come close to hitting earth.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
600,000 other people will be in Denver at the same time.*

Spooky!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
99.9 percent of the people on this site, and most especially some gold star and silver star members say Elenin has been reduced to floor sweepings. The POTUS is going to Denver for floor sweepings?

The guy says that no one knows what will happen.

Here is what could happen. Elenin will pass without major catastrophe. There will be dancin' in the street, music, sweet music everywhere. And then.---------------------------

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Von Helton, he got his kids taken away. That dude is a quack.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
OK lets talk about this guys video then. Von has a problem discerning truth from fiction and he also has a tendency to lie a bit.

he talks about solar flares at first, i wont touch on the fact he doesn't know the difference between solar flares and Cme's but that OK.

he is completely wrong about Beijing being in darkness and the sun being blocked out by a solar flare in 2009

next he talks about power lines not being able to shut down power to multiple states, well hes wrong again many times states will buy power from a neighbor state so yes one set of lines being shut down can affect people in different states, also his definition of a power grid is insane.

next obama going to the airport in denver.......wow he actually visits over a hundred airports per year its absolutely normal.

here is a perfect example of von helton, he says elenin is the size of jupiter and should block out the sun, when the real truth is elenins tail is the size of jupiter, gas and ice particles but this guy can't even fact check his own lies.
keep in mind 3 months ago Von Hilton swore up and down that Eleni is NOT a comet now hes backing off that theory.

he also talkes in this video about Wernher von Braun being the head of nasa and aiming all of our cameras into deep space to look for aliens, sorry to burst your bubble but Wernher von Braun died in 1977 and was never in charge of anything at nasa..................how can you listen to this guy really when most of what he says is just made up?

sorry but anyone who listens to this fear mongering fraud is a small minded non fact checking sheep.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Gixxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
regeradless if he is a quack this is ats where we should at least always willing to bend the ear to hear a theory its one of the many reasons i joined. the evil doer getn punished with a gun had me laughing though.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

I'll make a wager with you OP. If Elenin hits earth in 2 weeks, I'll delete my account on ATS, if it does not, you delete yours. Willing to take that bet?

I'm not sure why Obama is in Denver, but it's not the first, and I doubt it will be the last. I certainly don't believe that he's there to take shelter from a comet that won't even come close to hitting earth.

hahahaha...the dude/dudette might come back in with another account name

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Please respond in the original thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

Springer...

new topics

top topics

join