It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this further proof of Elenin / Nibiru's effect on the earth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ckitch

You need something a little more up to date:

www.space.com...

14 June 2011

Some unusual solar readings, including fading sunspots and weakening magnetic activity near the poles, could be indications that our sun is preparing to be less active in the coming years.

The results of three separate studies seem to show that even as the current sunspot cycle swells toward the solar maximum, the sun could be heading into a more-dormant period, with activity during the next 11-year sunspot cycle greatly reduced or even eliminated.

"The solar cycle may be going into a hiatus," Frank Hill, associate director of the National Solar Observatory's Solar Synoptic Network, said in a news briefing today (June 14).

The studies looked at a missing jet stream in the solar interior, fading sunspots on the sun's visible surface, and changes in the corona and near the poles.

"This is highly unusual and unexpected," Hill said. "But the fact that three completely different views of the sun point in the same direction is a powerful indicator that the sunspot cycle may be going into hibernation."

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ckitch

I beg to disagree, if the sun flips its poles, then so MUST the earth, as well as all the other planets in our solar system, because opposites attract. Just like any magnet, you bring two positives together, then they push each other away, switch the one, so you have positive and negative, and they attract. In that light, (given, I haven't researched it though, I honestly just didn't see the need for it, as it would make logical sense to me) that if the sun flips, then so must all else because of the above, opposites attract. I just find it logical that that would be inevitable. No?

We must trust NASA's word for it, because ... ? They have been so trust worthy in the past? Forgive me, but I don't trust anything NASA says, as far as I can spit. Everything they say has double meanings, and seem aimed to confuse the *&%% out of everybody.

Further more Niburu is not Elenin, Niburu is the ancient Sumerian name for the planet / deity (Marduk) Jupiter, and as we know, that's not going anywhere and is not on some elliptical 3600 year course and it's not a dwarf sun. Elenin is something completely different to Niburu.

In my opinion, because Elenin has satalites revolving around her, because she is on an 3600 year elliptical rotation around our sun, that would make Elenin, a planet. If she were to be considered a dwarf sun, then what's with the elliptical rotation around our sun?

Therefore I agree with muzzleflash here:
reply to post by muzzleflash

I do believe there is compelling arguments for a massive mass within our system, but it appears that it is in a stable orbit far far away deep in the Oort Cloud regions (20,000-30,000 yr orbit period around our Sun - estimate). This has not been proven yet but there is plenty of circumstantial evidence to consider it reasonable.

It's the only thing that makes logical sense, Elenin is going between this other massive mass on the edge of our system, and our sun, which makes her, a planet. Nothing more, nothing less. And she's apparently magnetic (re satalites), which is problematic, because that would also mean, that she could very well have an effect on a whole bunch of stuff, it would depend on just how far that magnetic pull extends, just how much chaos she is capable of. So we might have nothing to worry about, and everything to worry about.

Me, I'm going to just live my life, if it's time, then it's time. I refuse point blank to get swept up into hysteria about this, what will be, will be.

These things that I mention here, are not researched, my research is focussed on other subjects at the moment (sitchen is wrong website I found due to these other research topics that I am on,which would be ancient texts), these are merely my thoughts on it, fitting the puzzle pieces in my own mind, as you have done.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Try this video from 5.40

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/044c3c8aee34.jpg[/atsimg]

And Elenin is a dwindling comet.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Agreed, it is a magnetic pole reversal, not a physical pole reversal, and even if it were, I believe it might all be ok anyway ... if that were the case. Seems that under the earth's crust there are large crystals? Wouldn't it then make sense that if a physical flip should try to happen, that these crystals would snap, and the insides turn, where as the outer crust just stays where it is?

It's just a thought that crossed my mind, not one that I would actually swear by, just one that I thought might be worth considering? Apparently what has also been found is large ocean size bodies of water, underneath the earth's crust, wouldn't it then be logical, that the earth could then, in that light, if the information is accurate, then basically the insides swivel and the outside stays where it is, what if it is this way exactly for this purpose, so that all hell doesn't break loose on earth, every time a flip occurs? As I said, just a passing thought.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ckitch

Try this video from 5.40

www.youtube.com...

mmm, i enjoyed that video, not sure how reliable remote viewing is but i do think its possible. it brings to the surface again my desire to build a concrete shelter underground and store food and water. many prophecies speak of fire being our nemesis.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join