It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, you're all feeling sick. Here are the answers you need.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Im In scotland...

I have felt the same recentley since about april time...

havnt noticed the smell, maybe im more easily effected than some, but i agree.. things seem strange, will let you all know how i feel after being in the carribean in two weeks time, might feel better... or worse

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It could be some other form of toxin, ingested in small amounts over a long period of time. The symptoms would probably progress as the concentration of the substance increased in tissues. Maybe some form of pesticide like Warfin, but that probably wouldn't explain the fever. I'm not a doctor though, so it's hard to tell.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
There is one who has all power...that one is God...may you find him now.

You cannot fight this war in 3d for it is a spiritual war. You are not your body nor are you what you think you are or aren't.

Revelations 11:11

Soon everything will be rendered useless. I dont care who or what you are. This is where the most terrifying things that could ever be imagined out there become terrified. No one truly knows what fear and terror are. Yet

Yes...we are near.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
it's the particles in my opinion as well. i've had various alergic reactions throughout my life to common things like pollen, dust, mold etc., i've built up a pretty strong immune system over the years and tend to pay attention to the irritants and allergens that actually get a reeaction out of me and then try to pay attention to avoiding such allergens or contaminants in the future ( if at all possible).

I have never coughed as hard as i did in my entire life like i did about weeks after the fuku disaster. Nor have I ever sneezed as visciously as I did within that same time period. There have been some more snezing bouts since then however far less intense.

There's one incident in particular that stands out:

Walking across my lawn, something hit me in the eye and it literally felt like burning and shocking and my eyes watered heavily, it was probably a particle because it wasn't large enough to see or react to by blinking. after a couple seconds of instinctive eye rubbing the irritant passed to my sinus cavity and continued to hurt/burn/shock and triggered a sneezing fit so hard i almost passed out from lack of breath and concecutive sneezes, I blew my nose about 4 times and did not sneeze a single time afterward for at least a month( mayish).

I value my health and really take notice to the way my body responds to various ailments. This reaction stood out to me as exceptional for allergies and I took note of it. I think the irritant was also something exceptional, quite possibly radioactive particles from fuku.

I'm trying to learn more about Radiometric Diets to see if there's any validity to that....

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

I stopped eating food/water from microwaves many many years ago. 10-15 or more. What a microwave does to the food is not normal. Cold on the outside, piping hot on the inside, becomes rubbery and the melted cheese turns to soup... common sense should tell anyone to stop eating from a microwave. Just use a toaster oven, wait 5-10 mins instead of 2 minutes. Why is everyone in such a hurry to devour food? What is the rush? Ejoy a meal the way it should be enjoyed. A small toaster oven makes leftovers taste great and is good for anything a microwave can do.

Try it!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Have you guys looked up recently? Airplanes are spraying aerosols into the atmosphere, and this has been going on for the last 10 years or so on a daily basis. "chemtrails" if you will. There is more than enough research on this subject which clarifies exactly every symptom you all are having. Heavy metal toxicity. Way more likely to be the case as opposed to radiation poisoning. Just one single study of rainwater in california shows alarming levels of aluminum, barium, AND strontium.. Hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I am sorry you are feeling bad......please get tested for HIV. It will make you feel better to know for sure.....If it is positive, you will need to start your meds asap depending on your cd4 count....Good Luck!!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
sounds like you took all the years news reported illnesses and strung them to geather drink water and stay away from food

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

I would say it sounds like you are right, but there is only 1 way to prove it. (without a giger counter)

If everyone in your appartment block has the same illness then you might be on to something. If it is only a select few it is something else.

Ask your doc for a a test for colaginous collitus - I have it. It is a very rare illness, but the symptoms you describe are %95 of the symptoms I have. The work arround (There is no known cure) is a gluten free diet. So, try going gluten free for 1 month. I am 95% sure this will help all your simptoms.

Don't beleive me? Well, all I can say I had almost exactly the same experience as you many years ago in London. That was my answer.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt
reply to post by Starwise

Ask your doc for a a test for colaginous collitus - I have it. It is a very rare illness, but the symptoms you describe are %95 of the symptoms I have. The work arround (There is no known cure) is a gluten free diet. So, try going gluten free for 1 month. I am 95% sure this will help all your simptoms.

I would recommend trying a gluten free and lower carbohydrate, particularly cutting down on grains, and using psyllium husk fiber. Psyllium is particularly good at cleaning out the digestive tract.

To help combat the fatigue and bleeding gums I have had good results with Coenzyme Q 10 (CoQ10). It is VERY expensive in the shops, but it can be found online for much cheaper. It provides energy to your body's cells to better repair themselves. I would not consider it a cure, because it does not counteract the cause of energy deficiency, but until the cause is found it might help the symptoms. CoQ10 is considered a very safe supplement, according to a heart doctor I spoke to.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
With a simple google search...

Cheap Gieger Counters

If you are that worried about it.

If you are right...It could save your family's lives.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

You may have heavy metal toxicity if you are experiencing any of these symptoms: Chronic pain throughout the muscles and tendons or any soft tissues of the body Chronic malaise – general feeling of discomfort, fatigue, and illness Brain fog – state of forgetfulness and confusion Chronic infections such as Candida Gastrointestinal complaints, such as diarrhea, constipation, bloating, gas, heartburn, and indigestion Food allergies Dizziness Migraines and/or headaches Visual disturbances Mood swings, depression, and/or anxiety Nervous system malfunctions – burning extremities, numbness, tingling, paralysis, and/or an electrifying feeling throughout the body Note: Heavy metal toxicity can produce vague symptoms that sometimes are mistaken for other chronic conditions such as Autism, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, depression, Multiple Sclerosis, and a host of other serious disorders. Discuss heavy metal toxicity with your healthcare professional before receiving any diagnosis or treatment for a serious chronic condition.

www.jigsawhealth.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">

aircrap.org...

edit on 13-9-2011 by jamieastronaut because: Aircrap link

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
You can buy dosimeter (real name for Geiger counter) stickers for 25.00, a keychain "Geiger counter" for 170.00 or genuine cold war era, refurbished hand held counters for 325.00 Here

You CAN test objects just by holding the dosimeter close to them, the radiation comes off of things into the surrounding air. A Geiger counter does not just "test the air".

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

I have no doubt that we are being affected and will continue to be affected by what is going on over there, but I can ONLY IMAGINE WTH is going on in Japan?!?!? It gives me chills just to think about it.. and I would love to see some actual reporting on what they are doing to their own people and environment... how can anyone eat or drink anything and what must it be like to live there right next door to that kind of environmental catastrophe????

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

This may sound strange, but are there any ozone generators in your home or if you are in an apartment, in the building or a neighbors home?

Excessive ozone will cause most of your symptoms and produces a metallic copper smell or taste. Any growing operations around you? All it takes is one generator running inside a building for a long period to produce those symptoms. If one is running most of the time I'd think anyone exposed would have symptoms like that.

edit on 9/13/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

The sum of the mess is taking its toll on all forms of life at this time. The technology exists to make us better, it is just not available to us. That's going to change soon. Hang in there.

For now, if you are about to jump off a building, you can try extremely small amounts of submicronic gold baked into russian black bread. When consumed with red wine, it boosts the livers ability to deal with low level gama radiating of the body's plasma. The liver is unable to remove gold or gold ions from the bloodstream, so too much can be toxic. 10 minutes a day with a simple brainwave generator helps with the headaches ( schumann resonnance is best), and 15 minutes of 02 daily without ventillin helps with the cough. I have seen passive deradiating experimentation with ballbearing baths in extremely bad cases.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I believe people are suffering from hypochondriac "syndrome". What you people need to do is start eating healthier, drinking plenty of water and exercise!

I do all of these things on a daily basis and I can't remember the last time I was sick. I also don't smoke anything, but I do enjoy a beer or two a day. Never get drunk though. People need to realize that if you eat crap food and don't drink water and don't exercise at all. You're going to get sick!

Also its best not to think you are coming down with some life threatening illness from a little blood here and there. The more you think about stuff like that the more probability you're gonna get it! Think happy thoughts!

-D
edit on 13-9-2011 by Anoynymoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by raj9721

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Interesting, earlier today i microwaved some food, nachos, cheese, and some sauce.
A few hours after eating it, i got a headache, and i feel my intelligence has been temporarily suspended.

I dont usually eat microwavable food, hell im pretty sure russia has banned microwaves...no wonder russians are a lot more intelligent than people in the west.

Apart from not using a phone, hair dryer, tv and microwave, im barely exposed to radiation inside the house i live in.
Definitely not eating microwavable food again....i still have the headache.
edit on 13-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

Try it everytime, because of the high ammount of radiation in your body now, things that didn't effect you before are now more potent because they are adding to the original ammount, they are no longer the original source.

Yeah i have.
I still have the headache aswell....i microwaved 2 bowls of it, 1.5 minutes each, so a total of 3 minutes of microwaving.
Ahhhh whenever i bring my head back, it aches.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Thats interesting, I remember how much time Dutcsinse now Dutchsince spent with the radiation forecasts and how we are not being told what really is happening. Also I read that they were increasing the exposure limits for radioactive particles found in the air. So really nobody is even looking at the numbers cause, well the limits are higher we are in the 'green'. Yeah right, sounds like they want everyone to get cancer so Big Pharma can make more billions on Cancer therapy, research and treatments, drugs etc. I call it a big huge Conspiracy if you ask me! Big Pharma, the Global elite want people dumber, slower and sicker and this was another way to do it.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
blog.alexanderhiggins.... com/2011/08/08/experts-lethal-levels-offscale-radiation-fukushima-infer-millions-dying-51761/

just read this, thought you would like to read it too

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join