It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Shamatt
reply to post by Starwise
Ask your doc for a a test for colaginous collitus - I have it. It is a very rare illness, but the symptoms you describe are %95 of the symptoms I have. The work arround (There is no known cure) is a gluten free diet. So, try going gluten free for 1 month. I am 95% sure this will help all your simptoms.
You may have heavy metal toxicity if you are experiencing any of these symptoms: Chronic pain throughout the muscles and tendons or any soft tissues of the body Chronic malaise – general feeling of discomfort, fatigue, and illness Brain fog – state of forgetfulness and confusion Chronic infections such as Candida Gastrointestinal complaints, such as diarrhea, constipation, bloating, gas, heartburn, and indigestion Food allergies Dizziness Migraines and/or headaches Visual disturbances Mood swings, depression, and/or anxiety Nervous system malfunctions – burning extremities, numbness, tingling, paralysis, and/or an electrifying feeling throughout the body Note: Heavy metal toxicity can produce vague symptoms that sometimes are mistaken for other chronic conditions such as Autism, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, depression, Multiple Sclerosis, and a host of other serious disorders. Discuss heavy metal toxicity with your healthcare professional before receiving any diagnosis or treatment for a serious chronic condition.
Originally posted by raj9721
Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Interesting, earlier today i microwaved some food, nachos, cheese, and some sauce.
A few hours after eating it, i got a headache, and i feel my intelligence has been temporarily suspended.
I dont usually eat microwavable food, hell im pretty sure russia has banned microwaves...no wonder russians are a lot more intelligent than people in the west.
Apart from not using a phone, hair dryer, tv and microwave, im barely exposed to radiation inside the house i live in.
Definitely not eating microwavable food again....i still have the headache.edit on 13-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)
Try it everytime, because of the high ammount of radiation in your body now, things that didn't effect you before are now more potent because they are adding to the original ammount, they are no longer the original source.