It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing rescue: Bystanders pull motorcycle driver trapped underneath burning car in Utah

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

The guy in the suit:

He was driving it's his car, I would love to know his name! I ride is SW Fl sometimes harder than a video game. Sat a guy cut me off, I was following 2 other motorcycles, and he just moved over into my lane the left most of 3. I hit the brakes hard and was still just 1 foot from the back of his car. He had a passenger and the window was down so I had the opportunity to tell him mirrors and signals were useful and he yelled back , "that I shouldn't tail gate".
edit on 13-9-2011 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Great Vid!

But as usual, the suit stands by and lets the underlings do all the work and take all the risk.

I hope you read this you pathetic coward.

Thanks OP for showing that not all the people standing around are useless and afraid.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Great Vid!

But as usual, the suit stands by and lets the underlings do all the work and take all the risk.

Thanks OP for showing that not all the people standing around are useless and afraid.

I hope he wasn't the driver of the car

edit on 13-9-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by jude11
Great Vid!

I hope he wasn't the driver of the car

edit on 13-9-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

I'm thinking he was and didn't want to get any more involved.

Regardless, it was a pathetic and cowardly moment in his life.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This video came off to me as pretty intense. People are beginning to really have a sense of banding together and fighting as a whole.
Everyone has dealt with enough suffering in their own lives that they are going to stop standing around and start doing something. they arent going to accept the complacent nature of western civilization.
as for americans, i can say our sense of freedom is beginning to abandon us and i know the only way we are going to ever have any real freedom here to band together like this and pull each other out of the fire.

remember everybody, things in our world wont just be horrible and then be over.
In any good story, the best things dont happen until the end.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by donlashway
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

The guy in the suit:

He was driving it's his car, I would love to know his name! I ride is SW Fl sometimes harder than a video game. Sat a guy cut me off, I was following 2 other motorcycles, and he just moved over into my lane the left most of 3. I hit the brakes hard and was still just 1 foot from the back of his car. He had a passenger and the window was down so I had the opportunity to tell him mirrors and signals were useful and he yelled back , "that I shouldn't tail gate".
edit on 13-9-2011 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

Ah well that explains why he was acting so strangely.....Thanks for the info!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
In the clip i saw on HLN, they dragged him out and left him there spread eagle on the street, then the crowd kinda walked away. I do hope someone rendered some assistance afterward.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

If you see my post on the previous thread, there is a video showing the following 13-14 minutes of what happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join