It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breakup of the United States of Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

We are now witnessing the beginning stages of the break up of the United States of Europe, as Greece’s recent attempt to raise more money via a bond auction came up short.

That means the U.S. Federal Reserve may see more action with its euro-dollar swap lines. In fact, the Fed has kept open its dollar swap lines, renewing them in June until August 2012. The way it works is, a foreign bank in Europe sells a slug of its euros to the Federal Reserve in exchange for dollars -- the foreign bank then agrees to repurchase its currency on a specified future date. This is literally dollar printing.

The United States of Europe was always a rickety construct, with no single Treasury Dept. and no single tax collector to back it, just the Triple-A ratings of countries like Germany and France.Europe can’t get its act together. Germany doesn’t want Eurobonds, which is effectively issuing more debt to fix a debt crisis, because those bonds would push up Germany’s borrowing costs, plus ruin its Triple-A rating.

Source: www.foxbusiness.com...

The Eurozone was an unstable financial and monetary alliance to begin with, which ultimately by bankster elite design from Brussels, destroyed the Euro in order to financially terrorize its subject nations.

In a perfect world, the Euro currency would have been taken out of circulation and the former EU nations reverting to their pre-EU currencies, e.g. the drachma for Greece, the peseta for Spain, the lira for Italy and the Deutschmark for Germany.

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Germany doesn’t want Eurobonds, which is effectively issuing more debt to fix a debt crisis,

haha,Europe and America are quite alike.

This is just the next step for a one world government/currency.

We are seeing world scale domino.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

The Eurozone was an unstable financial and monetary alliance to begin with, which ultimately by bankster elite design from Brussels, destroyed the Euro in order to financially terrorize its subject nations.

actually i have to disagree with your point here..the euro started pretty weak.. which is obviously the norm for a new currency. it than started to gain momentum and actually became a very strong currency, even threatening to overtake the pound which was the strongest currency in the world (in value). there was also alot of talk of the euro becoming the global trading currency after the demise of the dollar..
the problem with the currency, was not the currency itself, it was the nations that were part of the currency that went virtually bust during the global reccesion in 2008 (the start of the problems)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
But then, people have been saying this since 2008 I will eat my own words when something does in fact happen one day in reference to a Global or European meltdown. I mean it's easy for the people to see the bad in things but truly day to day you wouldn't even notice the problems going on in Europe people just get on with it. I live in Barcelona and even after the last riots and marching that went on everything is now back to normal and there were tons of vids about a revolution taking place and the end of the government. At the end of the day people just want to work and survive , providing for the family, it's honestly not as bad as it seems , I have in fact had a pay increase and so has my wife since the apparent "crisis" came. So , what can we say really? We have been hearing this for years but it truly has not affected my daily life nor anyone I know and Spain suffered badly. I know one would argue ...look at the statistics , but it just doesn't seem to matter any more we all seem ok. Other than Greece that is...As I said if a meltdown does happen I will eat my words, but until then I stand up for Europe we have been through more than this and made it through. That's why we are such chilled liberal people now .

Peace in the middle east!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
The EU was always a good Empirical dream and I really do not think that dream will be given up on that easily.

There is in my opinion a financial war going on.. at the moment it kinda feels like it is more between the US and EU with China playing a game of setting one against the other.. but at some point said economic game will get nasty as it seems to me they always do.

What will happen then is up for debate... will we go down the path of civil insurrection? or be pushed into an external conflict? the latter one seems most likely given that I do not feel they will give up their Empirical dreams that quickly.

I guess we'll know soon enough which path we have been/will be set on.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The biggest problem with Europe was/is that it doesn't/didn't have a fail safe.
Because of this " open " economy each country has lost its individuality.

Europe acts like an organism,its quite fascinating that way .

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyanhide

Germany doesn’t want Eurobonds, which is effectively issuing more debt to fix a debt crisis,

haha,Europe and America are quite alike.

This is just the next step for a one world government/currency.

We are seeing world scale domino.

We know what this currency is, don't we?

Special Drawing Rights will be our future world currency, courtesy of the global financial banker elite who manipulate world economies and central banks at the pull of a string.

Mind you, the elite-controlled powers of Russia and China are backing the SDR as a successor to the devalued Greenback.

China eyes SDR as global currency

China wants yuan in SDR in 2015: report

Will special drawing rights supplant the dollar?

G20 Pushes Globalist SDR and China’s Role

Certainly this does not bode well for the major international reserve currencies, because national sovereignty of the countries is eroded to pave the path toward a one world financial order run by the banker elite, created for the banker elite, owned by the banker elite.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
If this is the fate of the Euro, then I seriously wonder how the NWO plan to have a "one world government and currency" when the whole idea of this system is flawed!

top topics

join