It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COD Black Ops lets talk about the weapons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I am an avid player of black ops and must say i am pretty decent at it. As most players I have my favorite perks and weapons sets. Still no matter what your skill is on the game or whatever you use you are still going to run into what I like to refer to as the noobs who have no skills other than holding down a trigger and spraying in a random direction. It is ones that do this sort of thing that take the fun out of the game for those who actually have some skill. I’m not saying that everyone that uses these weapons are noobs as some who use the weapons use them with skill and effenciy. However there is nothing more annoying than being one kill short of a your highest kill streak only to be cut down by a noon with a famas who got spawned around the corner from you and comes around spraying. Anyway I have added here a list of weapons perks and such that piss me off in the game. feel free to add yours too along with your favorites if you’d like.

GUNS AND PERKS THAT PISS ME OFF!

The famas especially when used noobish
The galil when used by noobs
Rapid fire i mean really u already have a fully automatic do you need to fire twice as fast?? only if you’re a noob.
RPG used in close quarters. NOOBISH
Second chance. Probably the crappiest perk out there I mean u already lost the gunfight now just die
Any one handed SMG. They made these things too over vamped
the simi auto shotguns OVERKILL!
grenade spamming. Through out all the COD titles I’ve found grenades seem to be attracted to peoples feet regardless of where they are thrown from.

Ok I think that is all of them. Now for MY FAVORITES
M16 good all around gun lacks fire rate though
AUG good fire rate power and distance
AK74U good at close range lacks past med distance though
FN FAL good power and distance but slow fire rate
Tomahawk nothing like throwing it into an unsuspecting campers dome

ballistic knife. this takes some skill so the kills are more rewarding.
Ghost PRO keeps u away from enemy radar and choppers
Warlord PRO two attachments plus adds a grenade
Hacker PRO love booby trapping the care packs.

ok that is in my opinion the best and worst of the game now let’s hear yours and why

edit on 7-10-2011 by Gazrok because: all caps in thread title

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
G11 is my gun.......I like second life pro, Killed a lot of players from the ground.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The ONLY kit I use is an M16 with a silencer, while using ghost pro, sleight of hand pro, and ninja pro.

I am a silent killer with surgical precision.

Just seems to be what I am most comfortable playing with

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
i run my M16 silenced in hardcore TDM but leave the silencer off in regular

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Definitely m16 supressed in hardcore, I also like the wah sniper rifle with IR scope, in regular gameplay it all depends on the game, and the map. If im playing capture the flag I like of course marathon, and a smaller gun (sub machine type) to move around quicker. But other than that my loadout depends on what map, and what typed of game is being played.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Silence spaz shotgun, tomahawk, lightweight pro, ninja pro.

AK74U submachine gun with rapid fire, gas grenades, gas mask.

Famas Extended Mag, Slight of Hand, Scavenger.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

I hate 2nd chance

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
LMFAO Any one hating perks should now go out and by battlefield bad company 2 now its like 10 bucks.........it towers over any cod game. also with 3 coming out soon and it only gets better. i like cod but the other is just better and you wont be playing with 8-15 yr olds i think the average age for battlefield bad company 2 is 25-35 yr. olds its just a much mature game.

as far as weapons in BATTLEFIELD GO I LOVE IS:

PP2000
XM8C
VSS VINTORES
USAS 12
XM8LMG

And my all time favorite

M14 Mod 0 Enhanced

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
fnfal great rifle

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Black ops was made for the noobs.
How can there be any level of skill when an enemy can spawn five foot behind you and take you out.

It's all about the noob rushing.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

happens to me constantly

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
My main kit is usally an AUG with sleight of hand and hacker, first perk i jump around on alot. The only attachement i use with it is the noob tube for ganking campers. For small maps like nuketown, i've been playing around with the MAC-11 with rapid fire, scavenger, and sleight of hand. It has an INSANE fire rate, you blow through a whole clip in one burst, but that one burst is almost always a kill.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

VIA my nephew, who I am trying to find common-ground with tonite (babysitting); despite my contempt for these HATEFUL Games:

"I usually use the MP5SK rapid fire. Also, the Python with 2nd chance PRO, in hard-core S&D. So, I can get those ground kills.

Also, I use the AK74U rapid fire red dot sight and it rapes in any hard-core game mode, and that's it."

Growl....guess his age?

May be the root of your problem--how do I convince my bro?

Now the nephew is talking up/about the new release of Battlefield 3...so maybe no luck for you on that...

edit on 14-9-2011 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Personally I love to use the MP5k.
Tiger stripe with yellow smiley red dot.

I like it becasue it's hard use accurately, I don't play BO anymore though except zombies with friends.
I just hate the spawn system that much.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I am actually not a fan of the zombies myself. I personally have tried playing the mode solo and with friends bt I keep getting same results. bored with it after just a few rounds.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Oh yeah, it is hard, I normally end up getting dragged through the rounds by my friends who are better than me.
Solo I only ever made round 8 or so.
But with friends I have been to 16, and without me two mates have been to 26.

Very hard but I find it fun.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'll take my gold spas 12 + Suppressor any day any map any time. I'll get you some doggies and SR71

Or MP5K Rapid Fire
edit on 20-9-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
U2 U me your gamertag if you want to run. we'll stomp some dudes

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

JRock, your hilarious, you truly hate noobs. Personally I love them because they are easy to kill, but they piss me off once in a while. The spawn points are jacked up, but honestly they made me better because I constantly watch my back. I was disappointed to read that your a fan of the M16 and hate Famas (noob) users. I've creamed my pants over a few multi kills with the Famas and extended mags. I believe the key to Famas is to treat it like an M16 though, and just tap the trigger instead of spraying. I F'ING HATE CLAYMORES!! Every time I am about to get the baby Huey after getting the SR71 I run into a flipping claymore. I think after you kill the person who set it, it should immediately disappear, not disappear when the kill cam is over.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well I did use the Commando with silencer & extended mag for non hardcore and the M16 silencer/acog for hardcore. With the exception of using the AK74u with rapid fire on maps like nuketown. But I've played nothing but zombies for like the last 2 months so now I can't seem to control the commando anymore so I've been using the M16 which only have to pull the trigger 2-3 times to kill somebody in a non hardcore match. Playing lots of zombies has really hurt my online multi-player skills.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join