It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Israel plans to force out 30,000 Bedouins from their ancesteral land

page: 2
9
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93
 

Ill take wiki as a start.....

I cant expect you to go too far to soon.

Baby steps.




posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93
 


Why are you having a pop at me Honor?

In my opinion there is a difference but they also can both overlap as I stated before. If you have a case of ethnic cleansing, i.e. the forced removal of a people from a territory it does not automatically mean that a genocide, i.e. wiping out of a whole people is being committed.


The phrase "ethnic cleansing" may embody just the opposite. Ethnic cleansing has been defined as "the elimination of an unwanted group from society, as by genocide or forced migration." This definition is inherently broader than that of genocide alone, and thereby encompasses mass killings and forced removals in far greater number and scope. The U.S. State Department, in a recent report on Kosovo, concluded that ethnic cleansing "generally entails the systematic and forced removal of members of an ethnic group from their communities to change the ethnic composition of a region." The latter definition, while accurate for that particular situation, is seemingly too narrow to be a useful descriptor of a majority of situations which are encompassed in the broader definition. Ethnic cleansing, then, may involve death or displacement, or any combination thereof, where a population is identified for removal from an area.


www.munfw.org...
edit on 13-9-2011 by Peruvianmonk because: Spelling



posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz
 

baby steps ???
surely you jest ... fyi: ppl with real knowledge build Wiki, they seldom reference it.
glad that you looked at any sources, now try some real ones ... Wiki misses a LOT



posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
reply to post by Honor93
 


Why are you having a pop at me Honor?

In my opinion there is a difference but they also can both overlap as I stated before. If you have a case of ethnic cleansing, i.e. the forced removal of a people from a territory it does not automatically mean that a genocide, i.e. wiping out of a whole people is being committed.


The phrase "ethnic cleansing" may embody just the opposite. Ethnic cleansing has been defined as "the elimination of an unwanted group from society, as by genocide or forced migration." This definition is inherently broader than that of genocide alone, and thereby encompasses mass killings and forced removals in far greater number and scope. The U.S. State Department, in a recent report on Kosovo, concluded that ethnic cleansing "generally entails the systematic and forced removal of members of an ethnic group from their communities to change the ethnic composition of a region." The latter definition, while accurate for that particular situation, is seemingly too narrow to be a useful descriptor of a majority of situations which are encompassed in the broader definition. Ethnic cleansing, then, may involve death or displacement, or any combination thereof, where a population is identified for removal from an area.


www.munfw.org...
edit on 13-9-2011 by Peruvianmonk because: Spelling

take a pop at you ?? what, are you invisible on these boards or special or something?
or are you just a PC fan and pushing it as hard as you can?

"ethnic cleansing" is not just the lame movement of a people as you would like to infer ... you wanna be a party to the PC crap, be my guest but don't shove it down the throat of everyone else.

here's one better ... a challenge: if you can show ANY 'ethnic cleansing' that did NOT involve a death, i'll agree with your PC version of the facts, otherwise, genocide is genocide no matter how pretty it sounds.

edit to add: by your definition, genocide Never occurred in our history, is that what you mean to imply ??
edit on 13-9-2011 by Honor93 because: add text



posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
There is video on Youtube in which a Jewish expert on genocide describes the usual stages historical genocides.

I will try to find it and add it to this thread.

Ethnic cleansing is almost always one of the stages.

If we used the word Ethno-cide and define it as the attempt to "wipe out" a culture or ethnicity then a world-wide vote would probably convict Israel of that crime.

I agree that we should not exaggerate Israel's crimes.

Israel has killed over 2,000 Christian and Muslim children since the year 2000 so we don't need to exaggerate the evil deeds of Zionism we need to make sure the world knows about the real crimes.



posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
lol
let's see if i've got this right

nomadic bedouins have been traveling through that land for thousands of years

a group of undercover crypto-nazis go into deep cover and "become" "jews" either founding or infiltrating and taking over the zionist movement. they then proceed to violently expell people willy nilly from their "promised land"

either these bedouins were too tough or too hard to pin down so they're left alone for awhile, they're given citizenship and passports but NO LAND RIGHTS or TITLE.

and now when they are on top they claim that the bedouins and their villages are "illegal" and have no legal right to those lands or to build anything thereupon. because they can't show any papers, which they were never given, and indeed never needed until the zio-nazis showed up.

indeed, it looks like a typical case of Psychopathic Projection, wherein the psychopath always, always, pathologically accuses others of his/her own crimes.

for the haters and disinfos:

i'm descended from spanish sephardim [hebrew] which makes me of semitic descent, would also like to point out that sephardi [the remnant of the original children of israel] are pretty much 2nd class citizens in their own ancestral homeland. go figure.

ignorance and psychotic delusions denied.



posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Here is the video about the eight stages of genocide.

I think he gives Zionism a pass because could have used examples from Israeli Apartheid but does not.



The stage of genocide that Israel has mastered is denying that the Palestinians ever existed in the first place.

It is a lot easier to "wipe out" people you claim never existed. Israel claims the Palestinians don't exist.



posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
So many threads having a go at Israel , this is just another of a long long line on ATS forums.
Don't see too many on the Chinese treatment of Tibetans or any other group who opposes their facist maoist/stalininst imperialism.

Guess they arn't Jews?...so its not evil enough?
We should all stick together , the Chinese are gettting more and more a threat, if we would only open our eyes and do some reading between the lines ...we may see how close we are to ww3?

The Bedoiuns are one of the original arab tribes, they have remained independant for centuries.
Nothing will change, they can live in the desert better than most.



posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired
 



So many threads having a go at Israel , this is just another of a long long line on ATS forums.
Don't see too many on the Chinese treatment of Tibetans or any other group who opposes their facist maoist/stalininst imperialism.


Is anyone stopping you from starting a thread on China's treatment of Tibet??

Nope, didn't think so,



posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired
 

Israel is actively engaging here neighbors, is China?
Israel is forcibly moving ppl for the 18th time since late July of this year, is China?
last i checked the Tibetans are still in Tibet. have they been bulldozed this year?
look, i agree that we have other worldly concerns, but this topic isn't about them, why don't you start one of your own instead of avoiding the topic of this one?

edit on 14-9-2011 by Honor93 because: edit txt



posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack
 


Always the one dimensional thought processs in your replies to Dr Expired, many ATS members will know the point Iam making.
I have in fact made criticisms of China in relation to Tibet, but they may not be your cup of tea as they have no Jews as villains


edit on 14-9-2011 by Dr Expired because: forgot he s



posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by backinblack
 


Always the one dimensional thought processs in your replies to Dr Expired, many ATS members will know the point Iam making.
I have in fact made criticisms of China in relation to Tibet, but they may not be your cup of tea as they have no Jews as villains


edit on 14-9-2011 by Dr Expired because: forgot he s


I make it a rule never to trust anyone that speaks in 3rd person..
I find it an odd way to talk..and especially ones that try to assume they know what other ATS members think..



posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack
 


Sorry was just assuming that most of ats members were intellectually capable of discernment.
But this is about the OPs issue and the automatic dare I say it mindless pointing of the finger at Israel.
I spake in the third person as I do not for one second , think Iam Dr Expired in reality.



posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired
 



I spake in the third person as I do not for one second , think Iam Dr Expired in reality.


So you used a pseudo name to say what you personally think yet posted "Dr Expired" ??
Now you are getting stranger...

FYI I'd say most on ATS are smart enough to know they are NOT talking to Dr Expired in person.



posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired
 



The Bedoiuns are one of the original arab tribes, they have remained independant for centuries.
Nothing will change, they can live in the desert better than most.


And according to some fantasy books, the Jews were left to roam the desert for centuries but were promised a home and eventually given it..
Would you deny the Bedoiuns the same??



posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack
 


Your argument is circular? and definitely not on topic?
Th eworld knows the Bedouins History in the desert.
We need to refocus on solutions and outcomes...we need to bring the Arab?jew world together and find solutions?



posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by zazzafrazz
 

baby steps ???
surely you jest ... fyi: ppl with real knowledge build Wiki, they seldom reference it.
glad that you looked at any sources, now try some real ones ... Wiki misses a LOT


Churchill had less to research than wiki, but he used his own nous/instincts...muppets.



posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by backinblack
 


Your argument is circular? and definitely not on topic?
Th eworld knows the Bedouins History in the desert.
We need to refocus on solutions and outcomes...we need to bring the Arab?jew world together and find solutions?


A good starting point would be the original mandated borders..

Let's start the discussion there.



posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack
 


Mandated borders?
Yeah Churchill warned about backtracking, about the Israeli takeover.
But Churchill was overidden by the Ussr/USA special relationship.
Not only on this issue but many others.
Stalin was the USA 's needed buddy, Britain was a debtor.
So whats that about now?
The six day war?
Why didn't the arabs just accept the losses and keep going?
Figure it out.
Not hard.



posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired
 


So I guess you don't want to start at the mandated borders..?




top topics



 
9
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join